Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685544 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
January 13th still remains resumption date, lemme goan add resumption clothes shopping to my christmas shopping grin grin grin grin

This guy sha! Funny enough, some people mumu never do, may you all be alright laslas

grin grin grin
What I sense in you is pain and frustration. Your laughs couldn’t cover it up. Even your former post quoting Xtruzz has given you away. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Smh!!! Sadly I believed this a little

May God forgive you for all this

grin grin grin
Think about this post before you condemn other hopefuls grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2019
anonymmous:

So, we are still resuming January 13th? shocked shocked shocked shocked
LMAO

Good question. smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Gbas gbos!!! Kudos man!

Please what language was that again shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Marvel68:

grin grin grin grin
They’ve come out from their hiding places seeking who to devour. My son, go back to that post and find out who called Ladan “Toothless Bulldog” grin. Next time read carefully and attentively.
Kindly, come back with a better punch line. smiley

Punch line? LOL. Its not needed to reveal who you are or your mission here. I'm just waiting for the new set of lies you will launch since this your January 13th "resumption" has failed.
I pray you change your ways come 2020.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
anonymmous:

Punch line? LOL. Its not needed to reveal who you are or your mission here. I'm just waiting for the new set of lies you will launch since this your January 13th "resumption" has failed.
I pray you change your ways come 2020.

Keep waiting until the end of time grin grin
The others are praying for a happy ending, you are here hoping for another failed date. Get a life son.
Remove the log in your eye first to see clearly. smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvel68:

The others are praying for a happy ending, you are here hoping for another failed date. Get a life son.

I so much love this my man plz keep your good work. I know that God willing we all will soon testify.

Thanks so much once again Mr Marvel and may Almighty God continue to bless you. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
It shall be well with all of us...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvel68:

LOL.Your days of lies are numbered. You cant keep up with it, that I am sure of. You should get a life and stop deceiving people.
Just have a rethink and change your ways. God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
anonymmous:

LOL.Your days of lies are numbered. You cant keep up with it, that I am sure of. You should get a life and stop deceiving people.

Keep wasting your precious time counting down with your fingers and toes to that very day. You have nothing to contribute on this thread but to curse and insult informants. Get yourself engaged with other activities that will help calm your nerves. Continue waiting until you can no longer walk. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
maluga:

I so much love this my man plz keep your good work. I know that God willing we all will soon testify.

Thanks so much once again Mr Marvel and may Almighty God continue to bless you. Amen.

You are welcome. I will do my best to update everyone to the best of my knowledge. It’s also important you confirm my info from other sources and get back to the house with your findings. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anonymmous: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvel68:

Keep wasting your precious time counting down with your fingers and toes to that very day. You have nothing to contribute on this thread but to curse and insult informants. Get yourself engaged with other activities that will help calm your nerves. Continue waiting until you can no longer walk. grin

I have nothing to contribute on this thread?? At least, I have a conscience and I'm not deceiving people.
If you cannot solve people's problem, don't add to it.
I have given you enough audience, it's high time I stopped. Have a nice life.

P.S. I just hope you didn't sell your conscience cheap and you're well paid for all these.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
My humble advice; stop responding to that man.

Before now, he doesn't respond to all these jabbings but it seems he has the time of recent which can only mean one thing; he has been pretending all along.

Let us just let him be; at least you can see that some people are die hard fans and can not be sensible enough to reason who he actually is. One even praised him after your comment. Lmao

It is well

anonymmous:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
sorry to disrespect any individual in dis faceless threads, but we need to show element of maturity to our self even though u know that information display is not true, all u ave to do is to quote such info with prove of the right info. stop calling people with names such as lier or what so ever. i want to let some of us know that most people not all in this forum are from 35 above, why others are 26,....30...., ofcus we are in different age range and we most respect our self no matter how dissatisfy u are on peoples info. This appointment is not do or die, as we leave everyday in our neighborhood u can not tell me that every thing is going the way u want, disappointment may come from ur family, friends and even ur children where applicable as such y taking things personal with unsatisfied information feeding u for long or short time that ave nothing negative to affect ur life right where u are now. if u dont know, some time in life some misinformation will direct u to the right destination. Wat u need is to get urself busy y checking the thread on timely bases, u urself may ave info dat may benefit people dont just wait for people to bring info either right or wrong and stand against such info. we are all beings. conclusively, this all attacking, show dat some of us are not smart at all. i believe many of us here are working either permanent or part time base in one federal government or private. if u do u will learn that alot of misunderstanding, jealousy, misinformation, some people not carrying along, some people are not taking important, some people dont ave manners wen approaching people in a department. if u fall under above mentioned circumstances how will u approached that or how do u approach such above within a team of individual in a department. ladies and gentle men or should i said gentle men b4 the ladies in this faceless thread let change our mind set and hope and pray every thing should end in ur favour, lets be one no matter what happend. i love u all and if u find this post disrespectful apology please.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
anonymmous:

I have nothing to contribute on this thread?? At least, I have a conscience and I'm not deceiving people.
If you cannot solve people's problem, don't add to it.
I have given you enough audience, it's high time I stopped. Have a nice life.

P.S. I just hope you didn't sell your conscience cheap and you're well paid for all these.

Solve people’s problem Do I look like Shakur or Sarki?? grin Please go and voice your grievances to them. No one forced you to believe anything.
If you are so sure that I’m here to deceive people then kindly ignore me. I don’t even know why you so bothered if you are actively doing something serious with your life. You have been coming here with different monikers, so who is the hypocrite grin
A pot calling a kettle black grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
My humble advice; stop responding to that man.

Before now, he doesn't respond to all these jabbings but it seems he has the time of recent which can only mean one thing; he has been pretending all along.

Let us just let him be; at least you can see that some people are die hard fans and can not be sensible enough to reason who he actually is. One even praised him after your comment. Lmao

It is well

It’s time for you to surrender like your comrade.
Know when to tap out. You are the most desperate amongst them. grin grin
You talk of pretence grin grin grin After you praise and worship sessions on this thread earlier this year you still go around insulting and cursing people.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Marvel68:

Solve people’s problem Do I look like Shakur or Sarki?? grin Please go and voice your grievances to them. No one forced you to believe anything.
If you are so sure that I’m here to deceive people then kindly ignore me. I don’t even know why you so bothered if you are actively doing something serious with your life. You have been coming here with different monikers, so who is the hypocrite grin
A pot calling a kettle black grin grin

Marvel, please, stop giving this moniker a response, he/she apparently has nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
This thread is turning into a mess. This isn't what it's meant for.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
suchsland:

Marvel, please, stop giving this moniker a response, he/she apparently has nothing to offer.

No problem my good friend. I just wanted them to know that they have opened Pandora’s Box smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprsauce: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Smh!!! Sadly I believed this a little

May God forgive you for all this

By the time I finish dealing with you, the depression you faced in writing this will be the best experience you will have next year. Just watch out

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abusule007: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wen will new recruitment take place or is only those that applied since 2016 that are still being given APL?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Guys take things easy please. This insults here & there is getting out of hand. Shebi na Jan 13th abi, e don reach finish. Personally I didn’t scale through after the test but just here to see the end to this recruitment or to confirm if it has ended already. All is well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Strange foreign beauty...I never knows what's in your heart. Does anyone knows the secret of your heart.

What a sweet song am listening to right now.

If you know the song please hit the like button and let's hook up....Lol

Killing tension anyways my people how una dey ooo and happy Christmas in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Htt
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ebonybiuty: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
I checked their website around 8am this morning, Shakur's picture was still on their website as the director, I checked some 5 mins ago, it has been changed to that of Engr Sarki Auwalu. Chai, this life ehn shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
I checked their website around 8am this morning, Shakur's picture was still on their website as the director, I checked some 5 mins ago, it has been changed to that of Engr Sarki Auwalu. Chai, this life ehn shocked shocked shocked

[color=#000000][/color]

Shakur may go back as Head of Coorperate Service, if that happens (depending on his relationship with Engr. Sarki Auwalu anyways) then those going through Shakur still have his protection. Shakur is not resigning.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Shakur may go back as Head of Coorperate Service, if that happens (depending on his relationship with Engr. Sarki Auwalu anyways) then those going through Shakur still have his protection. Shakur is not resigning.
grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by preciousoguns(f): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

You said the list had already been sent to the Minister.. Is it possible for the minster to alter the list by adding his own candidates before giving final approval
Tho I heard the management of DPR can even release the list without passing through the minister
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ConTrol15: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by humanity1491: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
balisco:
sorry to disrespect any individual in dis faceless threads, but we need to show element of maturity to our self even though u know that information display is not true, all u ave to do is to quote such info with prove of the right info. stop calling people with names such as lier or what so ever. i want to let some of us know that most people not all in this forum are from 35 above, why others are 26,....30...., ofcus we are in different age range and we most respect our self no matter how dissatisfy u are on peoples info. This appointment is not do or die, as we leave everyday in our neighborhood u can not tell me that every thing is going the way u want, disappointment may come from ur family, friends and even ur children where applicable as such y taking things personal with unsatisfied information feeding u for long or short time that ave nothing negative to affect ur life right where u are now. if u dont know, some time in life some misinformation will direct u to the right destination. Wat u need is to get urself busy y checking the thread on timely bases, u urself may ave info dat may benefit people dont just wait for people to bring info either right or wrong and stand against such info. we are all beings. conclusively, this all attacking, show dat some of us are not smart at all. i believe many of us here are working either permanent or part time base in one federal government or private. if u do u will learn that alot of misunderstanding, jealousy, misinformation, some people not carrying along, some people are not taking important, some people dont ave manners wen approaching people in a department. if u fall under above mentioned circumstances how will u approached that or how do u approach such above within a team of individual in a department. ladies and gentle men or should i said gentle men b4 the ladies in this faceless thread let change our mind set and hope and pray every thing should end in ur favour, lets be one no matter what happend. i love u all and if u find this post disrespectful apology please.
good one bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.