Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,106 members, 6,014,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 05:38 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3353146 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCON39: 6:11pm On Nov 21
Tanx man
TheWizPhoenix:


Don't have any idea when or how, but I think I have seen someone upload their APL on another thread recently saying it belonged to his friend, though he had to remove it afterwards.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCON39: 6:12pm On Nov 21
That's what I heard... And trying to confirm it authentici
Sbk123:
is true, they are issuing letters
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sbk123(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21
GCON39:
That's what I heard... And trying to confirm it authentici
confirm!! they are, use ur connection..

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 11:07pm On Nov 21
They did their interview in Hilton.. They are issuing APL letters.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCON39: 9:28am On Nov 22
Thank you so much
Xtruzz:
They did their interview in Hilton.. They are issuing APL letters.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:34am On Nov 22
To the single guys who's about to get their APL from the Department, be careful in choosing your future wife.. She shouldn't know your remuneration. She might kill you for the benefits. If you know how to talk talk, ceil your mouth.

You are welcome to the Department in few weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by micasa99: 9:45am On Nov 22
Lol Xtruzz, 2021 is in a few weeks.
Xtruzz:
To the single guys who's about to get their APL from the Department, be careful in choosing your future wife.. She shouldn't know your remuneration. She might kill you for the benefits. If you know how to talk talk, ceil your mouth.

You are welcome to the Department in few weeks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCON39: 10:16am On Nov 22
I pray so lady Xtruzz. I have this feeling, the tym is now or never....NNPC Experience hopefuls where equally clamoring for next week to fisrt week of december.
Xtruzz:
To the single guys who's about to get their APL from the Department, be careful in choosing your future wife.. She shouldn't know your remuneration. She might kill you for the benefits. If you know how to talk talk, ceil your mouth.

You are welcome to the Department in few weeks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 10:39am On Nov 22
Xtruzz:
To the single guys who's about to get their APL from the Department, be careful in choosing your future wife.. She shouldn't know your remuneration. She might kill you for the benefits. If you know how to talk talk, ceil your mouth.

You are welcome to the Department in few weeks.

The Director of DPR on nairaland has spoken. Weldon Madam, continue the good work. We hope this will be the last speculation for the year.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 10:45am On Nov 22
GCON39:
I pray so lady Xtruzz. I have this feeling, the tym is now or never....NNPC Experience hopefuls where equally clamoring for next week to fisrt week of december.

Clamoring for what? How old is NNPC recruitment that the hopefuls cannot wait? They should learn from DPR who had waited and still waiting and will continue to wait. I fear you guys oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCON39: 10:48am On Nov 22
Thatz the power of hope...yet i believed we know when to stop.
Mailbab:


Clamoring for what? How old is NNPC recruitment that the hopefuls cannot wait? They should learn from DPR who had waited and still waiting and will continue to wait. I fear you guys oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 10:59am On Nov 22
yea... this is true. A top legislature gave two slots to his constituents.
GCON39:
Guys is it true that PEF issued out APL yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by suchsland: 11:59am On Nov 22
Xtruzz:
To the single guys who's about to get their APL from the Department, be careful in choosing your future wife.. She shouldn't know your remuneration. She might kill you for the benefits. If you know how to talk talk, ceil your mouth.

You are welcome to the Department in few weeks.

God bless you for this advice Xtruzz. My mama tell me make I find better woman before I make am. I no hear word, I dey chase only money. Now wey God don bless man, true intentions don scarce.

If you have a girl that has your back, no let money and prestige make you lose focus. You may eventually blame yourself.

Shine you eyes guys.

Congratulations in advance.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2comrado(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22
Xtruzz:
To the single guys who's about to get their APL from the Department, be careful in choosing your future wife.. She shouldn't know your remuneration. She might kill you for the benefits. If you know how to talk talk, ceil your mouth.

You are welcome to the Department in few weeks.
Na your own I take, May we all smile come this last 5weeks of this year... God go run am for us..

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gilbertase: 2:58pm On Nov 22
Mailbab:


Clamoring for what? How old is NNPC recruitment that the hopefuls cannot wait? They should learn from DPR who had waited and still waiting and will continue to wait. I fear you guys oo
2022 sef no shaking. I respect these guys mehn. Merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by casapraco123: 11:23pm On Nov 22
suchsland:


God bless you for this advice Xtruzz. My mama tell me make I find better woman before I make am. I no hear word, I dey chase only money. Now wey God don bless man, true intentions don scarce.

If you have a girl that has your back, no let money and prestige make you lose focus. You may eventually blame yourself.

Shine you eyes guys.

Congratulations in advance.

Bro this your congratulations surprise me o. I thought you said there was nothing like the second batch. If this is coming from you then there's no cause for alarm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by suchsland: 10:03am On Nov 23
casapraco123:


Bro this your congratulations surprise me o. I thought you said there was nothing like the second batch. If this is coming from you then there's no cause for alarm.

Which ever post you read me post this. Please, go back and read it for more clarity or you can quote it here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by casapraco123: 11:21am On Nov 23
suchsland:


Well, I don't know where you get your information from, but based on what I know, nobody is being/will be contacted.
The person feeding you this probably has reasons/agenda best known to him/her.

Good morning all and happy New month.

How about the statement above?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by suchsland: 3:08pm On Nov 23
casapraco123:


How about the statement above?

LOL. Will clarify. There was never any list passed from one Administration to another, thus, nothing referred to like Second batch as widely said here.
Rather what is about to happen is a quite recent compilation. I can tell you authoritatively, that 95% of those to be contacted before the end of this year were just recently interviewed(for formality/security/indemnity) sometime around mid August of this year, some of which did not apply with us in 2016/didn't scale through the aptitude test. The remaining 5% are from the powerful few that made it to the interview in December 2017.
The position that there was a 2nd batch already drafted/approved by Ladan is untrue.

You can confirm all these.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheWizPhoenix(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23
suchsland:


LOL. Will clarify. There was never any list passed from one Administration to another, thus, nothing referred to like Second batch as widely said here.
Rather what is about to happen is a quite recent compilation. I can tell you authoritatively, that 95% of those to be contacted before the end of this year were just recently interviewed(for formality/security/indemnity) sometime around mid August of this year, some of which did not apply with us in 2016/didn't scale through the aptitude test. The remaining 5% are from the powerful few that made it to the interview in December 2017.
The position that there was a 2nd batch already drafted/approved by Ladan is untrue.

You can confirm all these.

In other words, Wahala for who no know anybody be dat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gilbertase: 3:51pm On Nov 23
suchsland:


LOL. Will clarify. There was never any list passed from one Administration to another, thus, nothing referred to like Second batch as widely said here.
Rather what is about to happen is a quite recent compilation. I can tell you authoritatively, that 95% of those to be contacted before the end of this year were just recently interviewed(for formality/security/indemnity) sometime around mid August of this year, some of which did not apply with us in 2016/didn't scale through the aptitude test. The remaining 5% are from the powerful few that made it to the interview in December 2017.
The position that there was a 2nd batch already drafted/approved by Ladan is untrue.

You can confirm all these.
lol. The adamu's and yusuf's will always have their way one way or another. Things will keep going from bad to worse since there are square pegs in round holes in govt, govt instititions and agencies. Merit means NOTHING. Spits!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by casapraco123: 4:44pm On Nov 23
suchsland:


LOL. Will clarify. There was never any list passed from one Administration to another, thus, nothing referred to like Second batch as widely said here.
Rather what is about to happen is a quite recent compilation. I can tell you authoritatively, that 95% of those to be contacted before the end of this year were just recently interviewed(for formality/security/indemnity) sometime around mid August of this year, some of which did not apply with us in 2016/didn't scale through the aptitude test. The remaining 5% are from the powerful few that made it to the interview in December 2017.
The position that there was a 2nd batch already drafted/approved by Ladan is untrue.

You can confirm all these.

Thanks for this elaborate explanation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 5:10pm On Nov 23
suchsland:


LOL. Will clarify. There was never any list passed from one Administration to another, thus, nothing referred to like Second batch as widely said here.
Rather what is about to happen is a quite recent compilation. I can tell you authoritatively, that 95% of those to be contacted before the end of this year were just recently interviewed(for formality/security/indemnity) sometime around mid August of this year, some of which did not apply with us in 2016/didn't scale through the aptitude test. The remaining 5% are from the powerful few that made it to the interview in December 2017.
The position that there was a 2nd batch already drafted/approved by Ladan is untrue.

You can confirm all these.

I’m 100% sure that people will receive APL. But how did you come about the 95% and 5%? Did you have access to the newly compiled list? If your answer is No, then it’s just hear say. People may have gone for interviews but don’t you think they were the Directors candidates? For me, I believe my APL is ready for collection. If I receive mine, I would definitely testify on this thread.

Congratulations in advance guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 5:20pm On Nov 23
suchsland:


LOL. Will clarify. There was never any list passed from one Administration to another, thus, nothing referred to like Second batch as widely said here.
Rather what is about to happen is a quite recent compilation. I can tell you authoritatively, that 95% of those to be contacted before the end of this year were just recently interviewed(for formality/security/indemnity) sometime around mid August of this year, some of which did not apply with us in 2016/didn't scale through the aptitude test. The remaining 5% are from the powerful few that made it to the interview in December 2017.
The position that there was a 2nd batch already drafted/approved by Ladan is untrue.

You can confirm all these.

All of you here were saying that APL would show up towards the end of the year. The question is '' What is before the end of this year''? Is it when I begin to celebrate Jesus Birthday with Egusi soup plus branded new pounded yam that the APL will come? This was how 2019 presumption ended. Anyway, less than five weeks left for Corona year to vanish and we will now await how 2021 will pan out

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 6:22am On Nov 24
To those of you who dragged me to NCDMB platform just to ridicule me. I can't bcz of ur FOOLISHNESS and frustrated but dirty attitude stop giving hope to others.

I wast reliably advised by a top management persinel never to ever loose hope on DPR 2nd calling (LIST) bcuz it will eventually come through. That's the more reasons i keep telling you people same thing. May be i talked too much, hence, I'm being ridicule yet, those who claimed to believe in my info can't call my haters to order.

I'll be justified in few weeks to come, I'll also be deactivating my account in few weeks to come.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mailbab: 7:19am On Nov 24
Xtruzz:
To those of you who dragged me to NCDMB platform just to ridicule me. I can't bcz of ur FOOLISHNESS and frustrated but dirty attitude stop giving hope to others.

I was reliably advised by a top management personnel never to ever loose hope on DPR 2nd calling (LIST) because it will eventually come through. That's the more reasons i keep telling you people same thing. May be i talked too much, hence, I'm being ridicule yet, those who claimed to believe in my info can't call my haters to order.

I'll be justified in few weeks to come, I'll also be deactivating my account in few weeks to come.

I was strongly believed and I'm is still believing in second batch and your unending info. I never contend with you on this right from the onset, you can check my signatures but the time which it will happen is what I (we) don't know. I often laugh with those who oppose your update there. Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Iyajelili(f): 8:06am On Nov 24
Xtruzz:
To those of you who dragged me to NCDMB platform just to ridicule me. I can't bcz of ur FOOLISHNESS and frustrated but dirty attitude stop giving hope to others.

I wast reliably advised by a top management persinel never to ever loose hope on DPR 2nd calling (LIST) bcuz it will eventually come through. That's the more reasons i keep telling you people same thing. May be i talked too much, hence, I'm being ridicule yet, those who claimed to believe in my info can't call my haters to order.

I'll be justified in few weeks to come, I'll also be deactivating my account in few weeks to come.

Very mean and unkind thing to do to another human being. Until you're justified, stop giving out info or updates and you don't have to deactivate your account.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GCON39: 9:13am On Nov 24
Well for me i always believed because i was fed with same thing that it will eventually come. My only challenge is that when ever i get info here my contact will dispute it to the extent that i dont longer have the courage to contact him regarding APL distribution date. You dont have to worry your self over any witch hunt here because this is a faceless group people can believed what ever the want and if you follow those that are pessimistic here you find that the dont have focust on this Naira Land platform, you will find them all over trying to give negative vibes.
Xtruzz:
To those of you who dragged me to NCDMB platform just to ridicule me. I can't bcz of ur FOOLISHNESS and frustrated but dirty attitude stop giving hope to others.

I wast reliably advised by a top management persinel never to ever loose hope on DPR 2nd calling (LIST) bcuz it will eventually come through. That's the more reasons i keep telling you people same thing. May be i talked too much, hence, I'm being ridicule yet, those who claimed to believe in my info can't call my haters to order.

I'll be justified in few weeks to come, I'll also be deactivating my account in few weeks to come.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by suchsland: 9:35am On Nov 24
Xtruzz:
To those of you who dragged me to NCDMB platform just to ridicule me. I can't bcz of ur FOOLISHNESS and frustrated but dirty attitude stop giving hope to others.

I wast reliably advised by a top management persinel never to ever loose hope on DPR 2nd calling (LIST) bcuz it will eventually come through. That's the more reasons i keep telling you people same thing. May be i talked too much, hence, I'm being ridicule yet, those who claimed to believe in my info can't call my haters to order.

I'll be justified in few weeks to come, I'll also be deactivating my account in few weeks to come.

One thing I've learnt and come to understand is to always tune out noises. Just do you.
People providing information here are doing so based on what they know via reliable source(s), no one owes anyone here anything. Information shared is out of the goodness of their hearts.
No need to ridicule or condescend. You have no idea who is at the other end of the keypad.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hercules22: 12:48pm On Nov 24
Xtruzz:
To those of you who dragged me to NCDMB platform just to ridicule me. I can't bcz of ur FOOLISHNESS and frustrated but dirty attitude stop giving hope to others.

I wast reliably advised by a top management persinel never to ever loose hope on DPR 2nd calling (LIST) bcuz it will eventually come through. That's the more reasons i keep telling you people same thing. May be i talked too much, hence, I'm being ridicule yet, those who claimed to believe in my info can't call my haters to order.

I'll be justified in few weeks to come, I'll also be deactivating my account in few weeks to come.

You don’t need to be offended by their words. There are people here that still appreciate your information.
You may kindly ignore your haters and give attention to those that are interested. You don’t have to deactivate your account to prove anything. What I know is that we shall collect our APL in few weeks to come.
I hope you are aware that they are relocating to their new HQ in Abuja by December. Don’t you think they will have to relocate before dispatch of APL?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24
Hercules22:


You don’t need to be offended by their words. There are people here that still appreciate your information.
You may kindly ignore your haters and give attention to those that are interested. You don’t have to deactivate your account to prove anything. What I know is that we shall collect our APL in few weeks to come.
I hope you are aware that they are relocating to their new HQ in Abuja by December. Don’t you think they will have to relocate before dispatch of APL?
[color=#000000][/color]

Yes, I'm aware.. They will commence full operation by first quarter next year..New department has also been created at the new branch here in Abuja.. Some top management personnel e. g Shakur and others has also received their posting letters to head the newly created departments.

APL letters and posting letters will come same time. DPR isn't like any other regular organisations, the ES will give instructions to dispatch APL when ever he deem feet. You aren't the only provoked hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ConTrol15: 2:16pm On Nov 24
Xtruzz:
[color=#000000][/color]

Yes, I'm aware.. They will commence full operation by first quarter next year..New department has also been created at the new branch here in Abuja.. Some top management personnel e. g Shakur and others has also received their posting letters to head the newly created departments.

APL letters and posting letters will come same time. DPR isn't like any other regular organisations, the ES will give instructions to dispatch APL when ever he deem feet. You aren't the only provoked hopeful.

Please can I send you a message?

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.