Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Anything Spoil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Spoil? (670 Views)

Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image / My Runz Don Spoil Ooo.....how Do I Correct This? Help! / See As Dis Dog Spoil My Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Spoil? by binhozie(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2009
I dint know wat section to post this, so mod use your discretion.
There's this girl i met at a computer school in abj here where we both take programming lessons.
I liked her and we got talking. We became close. I made out i was a courageous guy (which i think i am, and a trait she liked)and i'd planned to take it a step further. On friday i left the computer school to deliver a message and could not make it back in time before they closed so i asked her to take my laptop to her house from where i'd collect it.
I went there yesterday (sat) and on reaching there went in through the gate. There was no one in sight. I was about making my way round the house when i got the shock of my life!!
At first i thought it was a lion, then i realised it was a dog!!! shocked shocked
Without wasting time (i was not thinking again) i went down on my knees and raised my hands.
The dog just came and was looking at me, head cocked to one side as if "who and wat is wrong with this foolish boy". My mouth was dry. Even if it was not, i wont have dared uttered a word.
We were in this look-me-i-look-you position for almost a minute (the longest in my life)
Then i heard sound of laughing behind me, and looked around to see a woman who later turned out to be the girls mother. She told me to get up and called the dog to her.
I told her my mission, and her younger brother who later came out gave me the laptop as his sister had gone to make her hair.
The mother was trying her best not to laugh some more, and i felt really ashamed.
She (the girl) has been calling me, but i havent had the nerve to pick.
Wallahi, my runs don scuttle be that. I no fit yarn this girl again because of one stupid dog, abi anything spoil sad
Re: Anything Spoil? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2009
lmao!!! nothing spoil~ wink
Re: Anything Spoil? by 190: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2009
@poster
u have Just erupted your plans all Just because of BINGO~

EVERYTHING DON SPOIL

Re: Anything Spoil? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2009
Oh my days Poster you win the nobel price award for funniest thread of the week. Wow. Me sef I dey fear dog o!

I wish I was a fly on the wall to see this incident
Re: Anything Spoil? by Edbieni(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] grin eh yah! My broda plz take heart, I understand u perfectly. If such thin occured next time use 'holy ghost fire' to burn dat ununderstandin dog
Re: Anything Spoil? by ritaNL: 12:47am On Oct 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Anything Spoil? by Shola2009(m): 4:12am On Oct 26, 2009
lol, you even dey lucky sey u still get leg. . those rabid Nigerian dogs that are "omnivorous" would eat anything in sight.
Re: Anything Spoil? by spizzlenik(m): 4:27am On Oct 26, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha, u just made my nite with this story, lol
binhozie:

I dint know wat section to post this, so mod use your discretion.
There's this girl i met at a computer school in abj here where we both take programming lessons.
I liked her and we got talking. We became close. I made out i was a courageous guy (which i think i am, and a trait she liked)and i'd planned to take it a step further. On friday i left the computer school to deliver a message and could not make it back in time before they closed so i asked her to take my laptop to her house from where i'd collect it.
I went there yesterday (sat) and on reaching there went in through the gate. There was no one in sight. I was about making my way round the house when i got the shock of my life!!
At first i thought it was a lion, then i realised it was a dog!!! shocked shocked
Without wasting time (i was not thinking again) i went down on my knees and raised my hands.
The dog just came and was looking at me, head cocked to one side as if "who and wat is wrong with this foolish boy". My mouth was dry. Even if it was not, i wont have dared uttered a word.
We were in this look-me-i-look-you position for almost a minute (the longest in my life)
Then i heard sound of laughing behind me, and looked around to see a woman who later turned out to be the girls mother. She told me to get up and called the dog to her.
I told her my mission, and her younger brother who later came out gave me the laptop as his sister had gone to make her hair.
The mother was trying her best not to laugh some more, and i felt really ashamed.
She (the girl) has been calling me, but i havent had the nerve to pick.
Wallahi, my runs don scuttle be that. I no fit yarn this girl again because of one stupid dog, abi anything spoil sad

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Tricks To Catch The Man Of Your Dream / Don't Loose Your Woman To A Stranger! Know What Your Woman Wants In Bed. / ~Marriage: The Older The Couple, The Longer It Lasts~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.