Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father (1710 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV / Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Here are the things a dog will never do:

1. A dog will never destroy his children(total annihilation). No matter what, a dog will never threaten his children with death.
A human being will never also threaten his children with killing(any human being who does that should be taken to the psychiatric hospital for brain check-up.

2. No matter what a child does to his parent, such parent will not throw the child inside fire. A dog will not do the same to its puppy.

3. A good man will never use people as slaves. A dog will not also do the same.

Here are the things Yahweh will do to his followers:

1. Yahweh will destroy them for using MTN CHEAT CODES. he will definitely require the past from them.

2. Yahweh will set them ablaze forever and ever, and the smoke of their torments will rise forever, because they pay money to 'omo onile' when they wanted to build house.

3. Yahweh will even kill some of them because they wore trousers as ladies instead of skirt or 'iro'.

4. Yahweh will surprise some of them with eternal fire for drinking the blood of Faulkin(Yeshua) unworthily. Infact, for this course many of them have already fallen sick, and many of them have died. And many of them will still die because they 'cannibalised' on the flesh and blood of his son unworthily(they understand better).

5. Yahweh will come in his wrath as usual and send devoures after them because some of them who earn 15k monthly did not pay 1,500 Naira tithe and offering to him. Rather, they used the money to buy 'hungry man size' INDOMIE to sustain their family.

6. Yahweh will even punish some of them in hell Fire as Linda said, because they use attachments and put on earrings. Infact, as Potbellied Kumuyi, the pastor of Oladeegbu said, "THE FIRE OF DEEPERLIFE HELL WILL BE HOTTER IF THEY MISS YAHWEH'S AFTERLIFE.

7. And Yahweh already know that FEW THERE BE THAT WILL ENTER HIS HEAVEN AMONG THE CHRISTIANS. NO MUSLIM CAN ENTER, BECAUSE YAHWEH AND ALLAH ARE NO MORE IN GOOD TERMS.

NOW WHOSE BEHAVIOUR DO YOU THINK IS BETTER... THE DOG or the god(Yahweh)?

Stultitia YHWH 4:15
And in the time of Otem and after, many began to say, the dogs of Israel are becoming more godly and the god of Israel is becoming more dogly, breathing out threats like as of a bulldog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by felixomor1: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:

1. A dog will never destroy his children(total annihilation). No matter what, a dog will never threaten his children with death.
A human being will never also threaten his children with killing(any human being who does that should be taken to the psychiatric hospital for brain check-up.

2. No matter what a child does to his parent, such parent will not throw the child inside fire. A dog will not do the same to its puppy.

1. Yahweh will destroy them(the likes of Muafrika2, 4evergod, Jacksonville, Oarolaoye, Winner01, Gboyee4fun etc.) for using MTN CHEAT CODES. he will definitely require the past from them.

2. Yahweh will set them ablaze forever and ever, and the smoke of their torments will rise forever, because they pay money to 'omo onile' when they wanted to build house.

3. Yahweh will even kill some of them(Analice07, etc) because they wore trousers as ladies instead of skirt or 'iro'.

4. Yahweh will surprise some of them with eternal fire for drinking the blood of Faulkin(Yeshua) unworthily. Infact, for this course many of them have already fallen sick, and many of them have died. And many of them will still die because they 'cannibalised' on the flesh and blood of his son unworthily(they understand better).

5. Yahweh will come in his wrath as usual and send devoures after them because some of them who earn 15k monthly did not pay 1,500 Naira tithe and offering to him. Rather, they used the money to buy 'hungry man size' INDOMIE to sustain their family.

6. Yahweh will even punish some of them in hell Fire as Linda said, because they use attachments and put on earrings. Infact, as Potbellied Kumuyi, the pastor of Oladeegbu said, "THE FIRE OF DEEPERLIFE HELL WILL BE HOTTER IF THEY MISS YAHWEH'S AFTERLIFE.

7. And Yahweh already know that FEW THERE BE THAT WILL ENTER HIS HEAVEN AMONG THE CHRISTIANS. NO MUSLIM CAN ENTER, BECAUSE YAHWEH AND ALLAH ARE NO MORE IN GOOD TERMS.

And in the time of Otem and after, many began to say, the dogs of Israel are becoming more godly and the god of Israel is becoming more dogly, breathing out threats like as of a bulldog.

This is kind of stuff that happens when pple skip drugs.

You need help bro.

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
felixomor1:

You need help bro.
Yahweh needs it more grin
Actually I just feel like catching fun with Yahweh today...we will do the rest while I'm sleeping(in my REM sleep). I discovered that anytime I catch fun with Yahweh, I always have some dreams where I get connected to their afterlifes and I am being persuaded to stop, but I have long refused their advances because THIS IS MY TIME. AFRICA MUST BE FREE. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by felixomor1: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yahweh needs it more grin

Mscheww...phew sad
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Chubhie: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
felixomor1:

You need help bro.
If you know what's operational inside/through the OP, you would keep your safe distance and refuse to play his games.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:

If you know what's operational inside/through the OP, you would keep your safe distance and refuse to play his games.
Fear fear. Laffing in Swahili...it's all fun anyway... You can add yours to the list of Yahweh's folly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Chubhie: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Fear fear. Laffing in Swahili...it's all fun anyway... You can add yours to the list of Yahweh's folly cheesy
Ofcourse,you get rewarded with some few adrenaline rush which you interpret as fun as the entity operational through you wreaks spiritual havoc to sway the new in faith.
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:

Ofcourse,you get rewarded with some few adrenaline rush which you interpret as fun as the entity operational through you wreaks spiritual havoc to sway the new in faith.
Which entity is operational thru me?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Ahmadgani(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
If ignorance is bliss. You must be the happiest person on this planet.
don't take yourself too seriously cos no one else does

1 Like

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ahmadgani:
If ignorance is bliss. You
must be the happiest
person on this planet.

don't take yourself too seriously cos no one else does
The ignorant ones don't always know that they are ignorant. I have seen secrets... I have passed through what human eyes cannot see. So I operate according to my mission on earth. Enjoy your ignorance guy.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Wilgrea7(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:

1. Yahweh will destroy them for using MTN CHEAT CODES. he will definitely require the past from them.

3. Yahweh will even kill some of them because they wore trousers as ladies instead of skirt or 'iro'.

grin grin

Bruh you're funny..

most of what you're saying is based on what confused and dreaming people say about God.

which one do u believe in? eternal destruction or eternal torment?
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

Bruh you're funny..

most of what you're saying is based on what confused and dreaming people say about God.

which one do u believe in? eternal destruction or eternal torment?

Yahweh your god will punish his followers according to his own discretion. There are two afterlifes of Yahweh, one is fire, the other makes little sense(because I have been there once, when Eusebius appeared to me). But the one that makes sense doesn't have a single African man in it. I guess they are in the other side.

BUT I HAVE COME TO HELP AFRICANS, TO REDIRECT THEM AWAY FROM YAHWEH(Satan), the bastard son of God Almighty.

DOCTUFOS of TRUTH: Danyal 2:16. Then I said, how can that be? And the light said, the fire which you saw is made by the imagination of Nymphidis, one of the sons of God. And it could be accessed by anyone whose mind has been brought to the awareness of it.
17. Now did I say, how can one bring another to the awareness of the things in one’s head? Then the light said, by writing down the things which you want them to be aware of. And when such one has submitted to those things written down, they shall one day access those things in their heads also. For I have said before that all heads in the universe are connected to one another.
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Ahmadgani(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
The ignorant ones don't always know that they are ignorant. I have seen secrets... I have passed through what human eyes cannot see. So I operate according to my mission on earth. Enjoy your ignorance guy.

gibberish jabber
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Wilgrea7(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yahweh your god will punish his followers according to his own discretion. There are two afterlifes of Yahweh, one is fire, the other makes little sense(because I have been there once, when Eusebius appeared to me). But the one that makes sense doesn't have a single African man in it. I guess they are in the other side.

BUT I HAVE COME TO HELP AFRICANS, TO REDIRECT THEM AWAY FROM YAHWEH(Satan), the bastard son of God Almighty.

only africans..
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by analice107: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

only africans..
You know, am envisaging you on a street engaging a mad man trying to convince him of sanity. Free yasef dear, free yasef.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 1:46am On Oct 27, 2016
analice107:

You know, am envisaging you on a street engaging a mad man trying to convince him of sanity. Free yasef dear, free yasef.
grin When a low-thinker speaks... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Niflheim(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
The local dog on my street, (covered with lice), is more honourable and better behaved than the christian god!!!
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by otemanuduno: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Niflheim:
The local dog on my street, (covered with lice), is more honourable and better behaved than the christian god!!!
grin so, he isn't even up to d standard of a local dog not to talk of a bulldog grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by 0temAtum: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Niflheim:
This comment is still my best ever from you. grin
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by OtemAtum: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by OtemAtum: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Skia...tum tum kum kum tu
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by danvon(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by OtemAtum: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
danvon:
Lol your first point some dogs do eat it's puppies http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/reasons-mother-dog-would-eat-her-young-2686.html
That unusual dog would eat up its offspring not destroying it in a fire till eternity. Only mad dog would cast its offspring in the fire.
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Martinez19(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nothing do you, carry go.
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lord Jesus I thank thee for the soul of this ignorant fellow. Blessed be your name for ever! Amen
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by OtemAtum: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Lord Jesus I thank thee for the soul of this ignorant fellow.
Blessed be your name for ever! Amen
Why are you praying to a god that is currently in a spiritual prison? cool
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Why are you praying to a god that is currently in a spiritual prison? cool

It is well with you bro.
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by OtemAtum: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

It is well with you bro.
Always well with me and it shall be so, now and forever, AMEN!!!
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2018
This is what happen when people smoke Igbo on ur behave.
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by OtemAtum: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
profolaolu:
This is what happen when people smoke Igbo on ur behave.
grin
So you mean Yahweh smoked igbo, that's why he is behaving like this? cool
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by 0temSapien: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Comparing Yahweh With A Dog And A Father by 0temSapien: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Food for thought

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nights Of Glory 2017 / And if eventually heaven and hell exist / Unbelievable Testimonies From The Experience 2017 Concert – Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.