Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

And if eventually heaven and hell exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And if eventually heaven and hell exist (1788 Views)

Does Hell Exist? / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) / Do Heaven And Hell Exist? (2) (3) (4)

And if eventually heaven and hell exist by obinna58(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Imagine everyone dies and discovered heaven and hell exist and luckily u made heaven, while doing praises and worship or maybe u enjoying 72 virgins u looked at hell and saw trillion of people including ur mom/dad/sisters/daughter/relations/uncle/friends even ur pastor and billions of atheists/deist/agnostics

Would you complain to God?

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by otemdomino: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:
Imagine everyone dies and discovered heaven and hell exist and luckily u made heaven, while doing praises and worship or maybe u enjoying 72 virgins u looked at hell and saw trillion of people including ur mom/dad/sisters/daughter/relations/uncle/friends even ur pastor and billions of atheists/deist/agnostics

Well...as for me, I'd rather jump out of the heaven of Yahweh to his hell to meet the likes of Thomas Edison, Socrates, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, Spinoza who all 'healed the world' and made it a better place with their talents. God forbid that I should be in the company of Isaiah the curser, Hosea the womanizer, Elikamah the curser, Elijah the killer and Samuel, David, Moses the murderers, including Faulkin(Zeusus Krist) the deceiver.

Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, Winner01, Felixmor, Blueagent, would you rather be in the company of all these murderers and womanizers? grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by obinna58(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
otemdomino:
Well...as for me, I'd rather jump out of the heaven of Yahweh to his hell to meet the likes of Thomas Edison, Socrates, Albert Einstein, Michael Jackson, Spinoza who all 'healed the world' and made it a better place with their talents. God forbid that I should be in the company of Isaiah the curser, Hosea the womanizer, Elikamah the curser, Elijah the killer and Samuel, David, Moses the murderers, including Faulkin(Zeusus Krist) the deceiver.

Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, Winner01, Felixmor, Blueagent, would you rather be in the company of all these murderers and womanizers? grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by MrPRevailer(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
obinna58:

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Revelation 21:4

Even here on Earth, we've got pharmaceutical drugs (Nicotics) that makes one to forgot his past or erase memories. Yet, A limited man cannot be compared to an unlimited God. All things will be NEW...
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by obinna58(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
MrPRevailer:

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. Revelation 21:4

Even here on Earth, we've got pharmaceutical drugs (Nicotics) that makes one to forgot his past or erase memories. Yet, A limited man cannot be compared to an unlimited God. All things will be NEW.
Yet your brain wouldn't be a robotic program

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by blueAgent(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2017
otemdomino:

You need HELP.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Wilgrea7(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2017
obinna58:

happy thoughts.... very happy thoughts
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hopefulLandlord: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Heaven? where you'll be mandated to sing the praises of your dictator forever?

its a pity guys like Wilgrea7, Blueagent, MrPrevailer, Felixomor, Analice107 and their very bad singing voice, they'll be thrown outta heaven by god as fast as they get in

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hopefulLandlord: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2017
obinna58:

you're actually asking a very good question

The sales pitch for heaven is that there is only happiness and no sorrow. But it also says that many people's loved ones won't be there. Since they can't feel sorrow about that, are they ecstatic that their loved ones are being tortured forever? Either your memories are removed or your human empathy is removed. Is it really you that is left over once some parts of you have been removed?

If life matters to me now, it will always have mattered to me, even when I am gone. Death cannot change that.

Your best hope is to be locked in a gold cage with your memories of having an actual life being erased just so you can kiss ass for eternity.

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Wilgrea7(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

its a pity guys like Wilgrea7, Blueagent, MrPrevailer, Felixomor, Analice107 and their very bad singing voice, they'll be thrown outta heaven by god as fast as they get in

I'll change my voice before i get there
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'll change my voice before i get there

Employ me abeg. I will help you with vocal training. grin grin
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by otemdomino: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2017
blueAgent:

You need HELP.
kikikiki
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Niflheim(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Imagine these "insensitive imbeciles"(christians), claiming that they will not feel bad seeing their family members roasting like suya at the everlasting suya spot(hell), because god will wipe out their old memories and give them new memories!!!

WORD OF ADVICE: You may need to replace your old brain with a new one!!! It is obviously not functioning any longer!!!

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by blueAgent(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2017
Niflheim:
Imagine these "insensitive imbeciles"(christians), claiming that they will not feel bad seeing their family members roasting like suya at the everlasting suya spot(hell), because god will wipe out their old memories and give them new memories!!!

WORD OF ADVICE: You may need to replace your old brain with a new one!!! It is obviously not functioning any longer!!!

God does not intend to burn people in Hell forever. that is bad christain doctrine.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by blueAgent(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I would gladly do it.

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Earth2Metahuman: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Heaven or hell with one purpose, worship/burn forever and ever and ever. Those places will be boring as Bleep. I mean common, unless we lose our free will and insatiable urge for new things, i.e programmed like a robot to do just those things.

Imagine how hard it is to praise someone that impacted your life positively for 24hrs non stop, now imagine praising one person all eternity. No other purpose.

Hell sounds more fun than heaven.
At least you will be hanging with fun people not your pastors.
Muslim heaven is cool too. Infinity pussy and booze. grin

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by felixomor: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

U will still sing one way or the other....
Its either u sing to the devil or sing to God on the last day.....

Ur sarcasm wont make u a choice....

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by luvmijeje(f): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's why you've been hearing the preaching of repentance from left and right. Some are even weeping and begging you to change but una go hear.

OP, when you finally discover th9 there's hell, it will be too late. There's no repentance in heaven or in hell.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hopefulLandlord: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
luvmijeje:
That's why you've been hearing the preaching of repentance from left and right. Some are even weeping and begging you to change but una go hear.

OP, when you finally discover th9 there's hell, it will be too late. There's no repentance in heaven or in hell.

answer the OP
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Edelweiss44: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Niflheim:

On the contrary, you are the one needing a replacement of your brain thinking pattern. The same way there will not be sin or temptations anymore in heaven unlike what you find on earth is the same way there will not be any sadness as well! The fact that you don't understand a truth doesn't make it any less real than it is. You did not create yourself and your don't even know what it took God to create you and come to this earth to breathe His free oxygen, yet in your little brain you want to calculate and dispute God's word. If I die believing in Christ and understanding there is a heaven and also hell after death, I would not lose anything because I will make it to heaven as the bible says. If I also die that way and it turns out there is no heaven and hell after all, then I have nothing to lose apart from a few years I spent on earth not committing sin like every unbeliever. But for you, if you die and then eventually realise there is a heaven and hell, and because you refused to believe in Christ you end up in hell for eternity without end in torment, who then will be the sore loser?? You better be wise and stop fighting the truth and embrace it while you still have time and opportunity to do so.

All these atheists that believe what Charles Darwin wrote in a book less than 200years ago about what he thinks happened millions of years ago without any record of witnesses, but think they are smart to disbelieve what the bible said about what happened 2000years ago with thousands of recorded witnesses. You better be wise
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by luvmijeje(f): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

answer the OP

I've answered his question there's no repentance in heaven or hell. You know this instances was also in Bible and what was the response Luke 16:27-31
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

So if I beg, he won't listened. I'll even try begging on behalf of my worst enemy but I know God won't listen.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by analice107: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

When i speak, you'd ask me 'Do you sing?'. I have a tiny sharp voice.

Besides, God doesn't look for a sonorous voice, but a heart of worship. Worship is not just singing.

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hopefulLandlord: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Edelweiss44:

But for you, if you die and then eventually realise there is a heaven and hell, and because you refused to believe in Christ you end up in hell for eternity without end in torment, who then will be the sore loser??

Pascal's wager again

when would theists realise the senselessness of this wager?
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hardeycute(m): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
this heaven theory always make me sick.come to think of it how do you justify the purpose of life is to worship ‘HIM' and when you fail to do that HELL is your next stops when you already claim he knows the future. Going by this if am to follow theists assumption WE ALL HAVE NO THING TO LOSE.. because your god is having all of us as an experiment
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by analice107: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
hardeycute:
this heaven theory always make me sick.come to think of it how do you justify the purpose of life is to worship ‘HIM' and when you fail to do that HELL is your next stops when you already claim he knows the future. Going by this if am to follow theists assumption WE ALL HAVE NO THING TO LOSE.. because your god is having all of us as an experiment
You don't go to hell becos you refused to worship him, you go to hell becos the part of you which should enter heaven is dead, that's why.

It's like going for an exam, you are told the requirements before you'd be allowed into the hall, but you turn up without them, you won't be allowed entry.

Worship is just fellowship, its very important, but that is not what gets you into heaven.

I know i just wasted my time explaining this.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by d4guy: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Will hell or heaven be divided into continents too or it's going to be a plain field . just curious ....

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Edelweiss44: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Pascal's wager again

when would theists realise the senselessness of this wager?

Not until you sit down and give yourself a genuine answer to that "wager" rather than avoiding having to deal with it. Evading the truth will never erode it.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by obinna58(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2017
luvmijeje:

And my soul will be tormented forever by a loving god simply because I failed to believe in him grin
And even be4 he created me(through sexual intercourse) he already knew I was going to hell so would he change my mind?

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hopefulLandlord: 1:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Not until you sit down and give yourself a genuine answer to that "wager" rather than avoiding having to deal with it. Evading the truth will never erode it.

Nope, you've still got your whole work ahead of you bro

what if Islam happens to be the true way? what if its Hinduism?

The true god could be any of the over 5000 gods

what do you do

What are *you* going to say when you stand before the almighty Cthulhu at the end of days, facing the wheel of judgement, for attempting to convert followers to the false god YHWH Hmmm?

When the darkness of Hela, daughter of Loki, torments you day and night as you cry out in agony for your crimes against Artemis the almighty? Hmmm? Hmmm?

Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by hardeycute(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2017
analice107:

You don't go to hell becos you refused to worship him, you go to hell becos the part of you which should enter heaven is dead, that's why.

It's like going for an exam, you are told the requirements before you'd be allowed into the hall, but you turn up without them, you won't be allowed entry.

Worship is just fellowship, its very important, but that is not what gets you into heaven.

I know i just wasted my time explaining this.
because its illogical
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by analice107: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2017
hardeycute:
because its illogical
What is illogical? You want to bring logic into spiritual things? Okay wait, when you meet your maker someday, tell him his ways are illogical.
Re: And if eventually heaven and hell exist by Niflheim(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
@idleways44,

Hopefullandlord took the words right out of my mouth!!!

@idleways44, When you come to a debate with wolves(atheists) and bring out a pathetic and hopeless argument like pascal's wager, then it simply means that you need to be debating with primary school kids on topics like, 'WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT, YOUR MUMMY OR YOUR DADDY?"!!!

You are a hypocrite!!! You claim that I rejected the christian god and yet you reject the muslim god, there by risking the muslim hell!!! Such a lame, weak and s.hitty argument!!!

Conversations With Christians: Morality / Dunamis International Gospel Centre / Lilith Is The First Woman For Adam Before Eve

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59