Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Help To Get Police Report For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help To Get Police Report For A Job (922 Views)

Pls Help To Verify The Address Oooo / Police Certificate/ Police Report, Nursing License Renewal And Verification / Medical Report For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Get Police Report For A Job by jechona(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please I need a police report to enable me apply for a job. Do I need to pay money at the police station in Nigeria to get the report?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help To Get Police Report For A Job by Yewandequeen(f): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
jechona:
Please I need a police report to enable me apply for a job. Do I need to pay money at the police station in Nigeria to get the report?

Thanks in anticipation.

Inquire from those that do affidavit, they know better.

They are mostly found close to court or police station.
Re: Help To Get Police Report For A Job by kryptonian1987(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2016
jechona:

Thanks in anticipation.

I don't think you are supposed to pay a dime. But we all know how things work in this part of the world..... You know what you want, thus, I implore you used the best means you have at your disposal....
Re: Help To Get Police Report For A Job by samueladegbola(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
contact me on 07032511885, 08025350003 for Any Police Report, Affidavits, Letters of Credit, Legal Documentations etc.
Re: Help To Get Police Report For A Job by jechona(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
kryptonian1987:

I don't think you are supposed to pay a dime. But we all know how things work in this part of the world..... You know what you want, thus, I implore you used the best means you have at your disposal....

I went to the SCID here in port today and the man in charge said I should pay 12,000 nairi for the report. I pleaded with him that am an applicant and can't afford that amount but he refused that it must be 12,000 naira. I don't know what to do next and the deadline for application is close. Please I need assistance.
Re: Help To Get Police Report For A Job by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
jechona:

I went to the SCID here in port today and the man in charge said I should pay 12,000 nairi for the report. I pleaded with him that am an applicant and can't afford that amount but he refused that it must be 12,000 naira. I don't know what to do next and the deadline for application is close. Please I need assistance.

Go to Police Headquarters, C. I. D.,

D Department

Request for

POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE form and fill and submit it. From the form, you will know whether you have to pay something or not. Make sure you do photocopy, in case you need to show evidence to the company that the Certificate is being processed

If you need it in express, you should be prepared to give them something that will mobilize them to do express work for you

If you want it free of charge and in express too, you'll come to learn one of the laws of this world, that one cannot get something from nothing.
Physicists know that to have an effect , one must create adequate cause

"For those who have, more will be added unto them and they shall have abundance. And for those who have not, even the little that they have shall be taken away from them" Mathew 13: 12 tongue
Re: Help To Get Police Report For A Job by fm7070: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Inquire from those that do affidavit, they know better.

They are mostly found close to court or police station.

Go to any high court or magistrate court around you, those guys that do affidavit will do the police and affidavit for you with 3k or lower.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Wanted / COCOCAFE Is Now Hiring - Cashier Needed / British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.