Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. (1506 Views)

Have You Noticed How Alsatians Are Very Picky With Food? / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Dinocarex(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have Boerboel and Alsatians puppies for sale till the end of November, 2016. I am only interested in sellers in Lagos state. You will inspect the puppies and pick your choice(s).,
Prices:
Boerboel goes for 70k
Alsatians goes for 35k

Serious buyers only please.

Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld where are you?
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
judeefcc:
CindyeMerAld where are you?
huh
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

huh
whats up cheesy
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
judeefcc:
whats up cheesy
the sky is up nah.
i know wah ur trying 2 do buh all i ve 2 tell u is nt to bother yaself cos it wnt work
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the sky is up nah.
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the sky is up nah.
i know wah ur trying 2 do buh all i ve 2 tell u is nt to bother yaself cos it wnt work
do what cheesy cheesy enough with your wahala thats what i want to say, abeg delete the conversation
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
do what cheesy cheesy enough with your wahala thats what i want to say, abeg delete the conversation
ok.
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
u berra stay clear of my way cos i wnt mind lashing back at u anytime u try this funny act u displayed dis pm..berra warn yaself
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:

look at you... cheesy

you bash them in romance and come to pet section to ask them out...

funny... saved till further notice cool

1 Like

Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

look at you... cheesy
lolz.
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

look at you... cheesy

oga i know say na you get that account, only you just expose yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

u berra stay clear of my way cos i wnt mind lashing back at u anytime u try this funny act u displayed dis pm..berra warn yaself

nice one smiley
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

nice one smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

nice one smiley
thanks
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

bush stop acting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:17am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
oga i know say na you get that account, only you just expose yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it will be me na... i am a pet fan...

so seeing me here in not new smiley

just stumbled on it...

bye
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

it will be me na... i am a pet fan...

so seeing me here in not new smiley

just stumbled on it...

bye
abeg nobody be small pikin, i tot it was a girl and wanted her to stop attacking me not knowing say na man get the acct, i didn't toast you so abeg rest
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Dinocarex:
I have Boerboel and Alsatians puppies for sale till the end of November, 2016. I am only interested in sellers in Lagos state. You will inspect the puppies and pick your choice(s).,
Prices:
Boerboel goes for 70k
Alsatians goes for 35k

Serious buyers only please.

is it quite expensive bro sad
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
bush stop acting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
woman wrapper...i just munched this our lil convo cos its going 2 be useful in the future..
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
abeg nobody be small pikin, i tot it was a girl and wanted her to stop attacking me not knowing say na man get the acct, i didn't toast you so abeg rest

ok... see her tomorrow and continue shouting my name...

#trash
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

woman wrapper...i just munched this our lil convo cos its going 2 be useful in the future..
i didn't toast you, so how this peace conversation take matter? mr man go and get yourself busy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy only you just dey forward cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
you are more dumb than u look...u cant tell the diff bw a guy and a girl...smh
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2016
judeefcc:
i didn't toast you, so how this peace conversation take matter? mr man go and get yourself busy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy only you just dey forward cheesy cheesy cheesy
you saying that word "toasting" to me is an insult cos
1) am nt your mate.
2)you no reach
3)am better than u in every ramification
4)your a small boy
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by mayor2013: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2016
No contact?
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Dinocarex(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

is it quite expensive bro sad
Expensive?? That's the normal price
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Dinocarex(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2016
mayor2013:
No contact?
Contact me here or better still call this number for inspection +234 806 375 7412.
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Dinocarex:
Expensive?? That's the normal price
But someone wanted to sell a GSD for 25k, but distance was much!!
Consider na... I am in Lagos
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by prinzetobi: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
Kindly drop your number.
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Dinocarex(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
prinzetobi:
Kindly drop your number.
Call this number +234 806 375 7412.
Re: Boerboel And Alsatians Puppies For Sale In Lagos. by Dinocarex(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

But someone wanted to sell a GSD for 25k, but distance was much!!

Consider na... I am in Lagos

Call me and let's negotiate +234 806 375 7412.

(1) (Reply)

Rocky The Cute,playful Lhasa Apso Ready For A New Home / I Found An Adorable Stray Kitten In My Backyard, Benin (photos and video) / How Do I Make Poison And Kill 3 Big Monitor Lazard Coming Close To My Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.