Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,840 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (138644 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls help
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by amadika(m): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Guys help a brother. I need to unlock my MTN E5573C Mifi.

The answers you are seeking are in the previous pages.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Bossmd: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2016
amadika:

The answers you are seeking are in the previous pages.

Aaaaaah! This thread is 24 pages long!!! Chairman please Biko summarize!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by iliyande(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2016
VocalWalls:

If Na so, I'll just judiciously go to Mtn, and get theirs.

Can't pay for a service not rendered.

Can't someone buy and Waybill it to you? Glo 4G LTE worth it for sure. I have successfully built my data to 67gig just incase cheesy
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Saint2ace please help. I need the info on unlocking the MTN Mifi. Please. Thanks

Whatsapp; 08035698912
Email: drbimbor@gmail.com

Go to page 6 of this thread and read it thru, u'll get what u want..... Cheers
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by honsule(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Honsule...its ur old friend bro. Kindly assist with unlocking my MTN 4G Mifi. Need help.

Whatsapp: 08035698912
Email: drbimbor@gmail.com.

Thanks.

whatsapp me using my phone number below. i will reply u cool
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls, I am getting an 'error 13 failed to update' on my e5573s-320. I followed every details in the video posted earlier, help
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Pls, I am getting an 'error 13 failed to update' on my e5573s-320. I followed every details in the video posted earlier, help

U actually do not need to follow the video again. Follow the steps listed by one member. Unlocked my 2nd mtn mifi 322 in less than 30mins. After bootshot, used BALONG with nck bin, run puty to calculate oem and unlock code or use code calculator to reduce calculation time. Reboot mifi with another network sim inside. Use huawei mobile app or log into the Web ui and input unlock code. That's all folks, simple as abc. U only need to downgrade and upgrade for mifis with special Web ui like spectranet becos it won't display where to enter unlock code without downgrading first.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2016
tyoba:

U actually do not need to follow the video again. Follow the steps listed by one member. Unlocked my 2nd mtn mifi 322 in less than 30mins. After bootshot, used BALONG with nck bin, run puty to calculate oem and unlock code or use code calculator to reduce calculation time. Reboot mifi with another network sim inside. Use huawei mobile app or log into the Web ui and input unlock code. That's all folks, simple as abc. U only need to downgrade and upgrade for mifis with special Web ui like spectranet becos it won't display where to enter unlock code without downgrading first.

spectranet does display bro...no nid downgrading
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
So much knowledge has been shared on this thread. Honestly, anyone still coming here to ask questions concerning unlocking of the E5573 series MiFis, is just being lazy.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
tyoba:

thanks bro, can you pls help with the necessary files, I only have balong and putty.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Bossmd: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
honsule:

whatsapp me using my phone number below. i will reply u cool

Honsule I didn't see the phone number.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Bossmd: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
I have a major challenge here!!

I'm stuck at the Bootshot stage now. The two green lights on my Mifi is blinking intermittently and I cannot see the COM ports in Device Manager.
Also I cannot access the MTN Web UI when connected to PC. What can I do now? Can someone help please??
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by elldeb101(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please i need advise..... which one should i buy between mtn mifi and glo own?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by kratoss(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2016
elldeb101:
Please i need advise..... which one should i buy between mtn mifi and glo own?

Glo mifi supports mtn 4g while mtn mifi dsnt support glo 4g...
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by purpulrain: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2016
boss i am stuck after loadin the bin nck when my modem reboots it doesnt install please what do i do
for mtne5573cs-322
Dmedalion:
spectranet does display bro...no nid downgrading

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2016
Just wanna chip in somtin here based on my experience. Whoeva wnts to unlock d MTN mifi, please preferably, use a windows 7 pc. Windows 8 and windows 10 do give prblm. I have noticed it on 2 occasions. The webui dnt run again on d 2 occasions. I may be wrong o but dats jus wat I observed.

Any1 with same experience or different view should say it and let us all learn. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Dmedalion: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2016
purpulrain:
boss i am stuck after loadin the bin nck when my modem reboots it doesnt install please what do i do
for mtne5573cs-322
what is d error ..calll me ...09033337004
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by frebor(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2016
purpulrain:
for mtne5573cs-322

You don't have the drivers installed on your pc. Install the Huawei hilink drivers / FC serial drivers / Huawei Mobile partner and it will be recognized properly in Device manager
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by VocalWalls: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
iliyande:

Can't someone buy and Waybill it to you? Glo 4G LTE worth it for sure. I have successfully built my data to 67gig just incase cheesy

I have called someone in warri to check for me.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by VocalWalls: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2016
ndubisik:

Ok bro. You can still get this one and be using na then sell later. I don't regret ever buying this one it's been real beneficial to me

I just want to be patient.

Hopefully, I'll wrap it up completely, this week
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by elldeb101(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
kratoss:

Glo mifi supports mtn 4g while mtn mifi dsnt support glo 4g...

Thank you
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
elldeb101:

Thank you

One other thing u should know is dat Glo mifi only supports Glo 4G and MTN 4G but MTN mifi supports MTN 4G, ETISALAT 4G, NTEL 4G and only GLO 3G.

So select wisely
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Andking: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls who has a glo mifi for sale ,they seem to have run out of stock in their Lagos mainland offices ....
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by purpulrain: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Thank both of you for ur response, i appreciate
i just unlocked it dis morning using it to type dis ryt now
frebor:

You don't have the drivers installed on your pc. Install the Huawei hilink drivers / FC serial drivers / Huawei Mobile partner and it will be recognized properly in Device manager
Dmedalion:
what is d error ..calll me ...09033337004
frebor:

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by switosman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
pls what is the model name of this attached smile 4G mifi? can it be unlocked to use glo?

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by ndubisik(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
I've got one MTN mifi 322 model for sale in Lagos, Festac and environs. It's white and unlocked. The price is 15k. My number is on my profile page. Thanks

PS. I can help you unlock yours for FREE. Festac and environs only
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by samlexxy: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
honsule:

i unlocked the black spectranet for a friend of recent, i downgrade first, before i could unlock it.
bro please someone tried unlocking my spectranet for me today...but the software update i did recently seems to be the problem...can u tell me how i can downgrade it...please
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by samlexxy: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
please is there anyone here dat can help me unlock my White Spectranet MIFI Modem...some guy wanted to help me unlock it today...but it wasnt working....the guy said it is because of the software update i did recently...please if anyone here can help me with it....i dont mind paying....i need it done ASAP
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by samlexxy: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
honsule:
THIS INTERFACE MAKE SENSE. I JUST INSTALLED IT ON MY SPECTRANET MIFI NOW cool
how did you go about it bro...
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
samlexxy:
please is there anyone here dat can help me unlock my White Spectranet MIFI Modem...some guy wanted to help me unlock it today...but it wasnt working....the guy said it is because of the software update i did recently...please if anyone here can help me with it....i dont mind paying....i need it done ASAP

Haaa....
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by samlexxy: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
eraly:

Haaa....
yeah bro...can you be of any help??

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.