Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (135635 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by benideey(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
Please who also noticed that the specialization for some departments are empty?

For instance, after selecting logistics department, next is to select your specialization, but that field is empty(not loading).

Have refreshed and am using a chrome browser.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Usmanureyn: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2016
ikenwa4lyf:
Enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 24 for graduates and post graduates is ongoing. Below are the guidelines and qualifications to be enlisted into the Nigerian Navy DSSC.

1. Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24.

2. The Enlistment Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com will be opened on 26 October, 2016 for interested candidates to apply online.

3. Interested applicants, who must be Nigerian by birth, must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.

4. Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres in height.

Source: http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/nigerian-navy-direct-short-service-commission-recruitment-ongoing/

Please what of those that studied courses that were not listed in requirements? eg biochemistry and physics. how can they apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by boma4success: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2016
sparko1:

Forget the signing of any of the form, if you are called for the test go and if you are shortlisted then my brother signing the forms will be an easy task.
The different recruitment did that have thought me a lesson, just my advice since they won't require it for the screening test.

Thanks bro, understood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by wildchild1: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Cant seem to login again
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by snowwhyte607: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please house, when you notice any mistake, can someone edit his/her data when you have already submitted and printed out de seven pages out?

Or does editing, submitting, and printing out for the second time amount to DOUBLE registration, which they warned against?

Please urgent and honest answer is required ASAP. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by tosinfresh(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
snowwhyte607:
Please house, when you notice any mistake, can someone edit his/her data when you have already submitted and printed out de seven pages out?

Or does editing, submitting, and printing out for the second time amount to DOUBLE registration, which they warned against?

Please urgent and honest answer is required ASAP. Thanks
Nah it does not amount to a double registration, you can correct and reprint as many times as required of you. You would realize that no matter how many times you reprint, your application number is still the same, your registration is just one and it is synced with your portal. Opening a different portal to register when you already have an active one would be a different case, because as soon as you are done, you would get another application number. I hope you get the difference. Peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
sparko1:

Forget the signing of any of the form, if you are called for the test go and if you are shortlisted then my brother signing the forms will be an easy task.
The different recruitment did that have thought me a lesson, just my advice since they won't require it for the screening test.
sign all the forms before shortlisted bc if you are qualified you will be shortlisted... otherwise you may run out of time
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by sparko1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
NurseEze1:

sign all the forms before shortlisted bc if you are qualified you will be shortlisted... otherwise you may run out of time
If I live in my home state maybe, to get to my home state the expenses not to talk of the fact that my boss won't just give me a pass for a week with pay. You see if I don't get shortlisted eventually its a big loss.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Noneejiofor(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
please, AFter registering, I couldn't find my next of kin and ssce details on the 7 page print out
..I logged back in after submitting and found out that the next of kin and ssce details were empty. please who else have same issues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Philadelphia: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
To the ones who may know. I've got 2 questions :
1.) How much is the take home for Navy DSSC?
2.) What uniform(s) does a DSSC Navy wear? Color and rank. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Philadelphia:

1) salary is modest and tax-free, I believe starters may earn about 150k

2) you wear the normal immaculate white or navy blue, and you are an officer, not a rank-and-file category, so you may start with sub lieutenant or lieutenant.....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Philadelphia: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Lagusta:

2) you wear the normal immaculate white or navy blue, and you are an officer, not a rank-and-file category, so you may start with sub lieutenant or lieutenant.....

Thanks but I need precisely confirmed information.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by tenderlaw(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Philadelphia:

1.) Salary is enough, unless you are trying to live like a senator. Not too much but very OK.
2.) They wear normal naval uniforms like any other naval officer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Usmanureyn: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Good morning house. Please I want to know the fate of graduates who studied courses that are not listed on the site. Eg biochemistry or archeology. Is there a general department where they can apply for? I mean can they apply for the DSSC at all?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by wildchild1: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Philadelphia:

Thanks but I need precisely confirmed information.

What do you mean by a precisely confirmed information?
Well, lemme just help you a bit.

The Salary is 174k as a sub lieutenant, it grows to about 220k before you move to the next rank after 4-5 years. There are other allowances, like Staff Grant, RCA, Diving allowance, welfare etc depending on your ship (the place you're serving)

Uniform is Basically White, ... if you're a Naval Police, you get to wear Purple Blue on Tuesdays & Thursdays, they also have ceremonial dresses like the Blue Rig, Red something something, cant remember the name well plus they also wear Camo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by lebete3000: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Lagusta:

What about doctors?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ifisluv(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gaxx01:

Okay, how can i assist u

I have allow pop-ups still not getting any responds after clicking on submit and print
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ifisluv(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
durella32:
allow pop ups..i bliv dats wats hindering u frm printing..it happened to me..

I have allowed pop-ups, still nt getting any responds cry
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by wildchild1: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
ifisluv:

I have allowed pop-ups, still nt getting any responds cry

Refresh your browser
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Fatchi: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
pls house help me I just applied for the DSSC.are they going to communicate with us on the day of the exam and what kind of question are they likely to ask. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Gaxx01(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
ifisluv:

I have allow pop-ups still not getting any responds after clicking on submit and print

D site has been having issues.. Use mozilla browser
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ifisluv(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gaxx01:

D site has been having issues.. Use mozilla browser

Ok , will try that.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
lebete3000:

What about doctors?

The funny thing is, I'm also a doctor, and I don't know how much, but like someone said above me, we would be paid 170k or even more....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Philadelphia: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
tenderlaw:

1.) Salary is enough, unless you are trying to live like a senator. Not too much but very OK.
2.) They wear normal naval uniforms like any other naval officer.

About uniform is it white on white or white on blue?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by lebete3000: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lagusta:

The funny thing is, I'm also a doctor, and I don't know how much, but like someone said above me, we would be paid 170k or even more....

But that age aspect does it also pertain to Doctors? I mean how many post NYSC docs are below 28yrs of age for this naija? Sounds strange to me oh and there wasn't space for Dr title there....hope these guys no wan mess up sha....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Lagusta(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
lebete3000:

But that age aspect does it also pertain to Doctors? I mean how many post NYSC docs are below 28yrs of age for this naija? Sounds strange to me oh and there wasn't space for Dr title there....hope these guys no wan mess up sha....

Oga me Sef jus dey watch from the side....

Nice talking to u sir....
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by wildchild1: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Philadelphia:

About uniform is it white on white or white on blue?

Officers - White on White with white shoes
Ratings - White shirts on Blue trousers/Skirts with black shoes
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by lebete3000: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lagusta:

Just finished registration via my phone but it's refusing to download sef saying it only downloads http and URL files or something. Wetin man go do now sef.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by lebete3000: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lagusta:

Just finished downloading but my pix isn't showing...
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Raphafire101: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls guys anybody with past questions should share plsssssss..just trying to be on the safer side.NN can act fast from what I can deduce.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Raphafire101: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls guys anybody with past questions should share plsssssss..just trying to be on the safer side.NN can act fast from what I saw on last year's thread.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by wildchild1: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
lebete3000:

There are doctors who are below 28

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.