Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (135335 Views)

Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Successful Candidates For Course 24 Released / Shortlisted Candidate For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Is Out / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by snowwhyte607: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
During the registration, I noticed that there is no space to upload Certificates like NYSC discharge, Degree, SSCE etc! Pls house did anyone noticed the same thing or are my the only one?! I need urgent response pls
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by donbenedict(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=EdoBoy90 post=50548866][/quote]have u tried logging in back with ur email and password u use in registering?

After I had finished applying and downloading forms, I tried logging in bak but it's saying password incorrect... and they never sent us a confirmation mail to our inboxes..
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by buske(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
nopretense:

pls, wat's d meaning of SSC, nd how does it differ from DSSC? Thanks.

SSC = Short Service Commission (Found in the Nigerian Army for Short service Combatant officers)
DSSC= Direct Short Service Commission (Found In all the three arms of the Nigerian Military, for Non-Combatant officers)
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by DesChyko: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lagusta:

Hey take it easy bro....

Do you also know where I am coming from??

We are all here to learn; if I am wrong, then let me know with decorum, stating the facts and figures....

I'm not here to fight anyone, please don't take it on me bro....

Roger.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by buske(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
For those Complaining of having problems with submitting, It actually submits and brings up a POP-UP massage at the Address bar of your Browser. But, for security reasons, most browsers are set to disable POP-UPS....

ALL you need do is check at the extreme right corner of your browser, you'll notice a red 'x'....click on it and select "Allow POP-UPS for [url]"www.join nigeriannavy.com"[/url].

Then wait for like a minute..if you see nothing, click on "SUBMIT" again....a PDF document containing all your particulars will open on a separate tab..this is what you should print...it is about 7 pages in number.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by buske(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
For those Complaining of having problems with submitting, It actually submits and brings up a POP-UP message at the Address bar of your Browser which you may not notice.

For security reasons, most browsers are set to disable POP-UPS....

ALL you need do is check at the extreme right corner of your browser, you'll notice a red 'x'....click on it and select "Allow POP-UPS for [url]"www.joinnigeriannavy.com"[/url].

Then wait for like a minute..if you see nothing, click on "SUBMIT" again....a PDF document containing all your particulars will open on a separate tab..this is what you should print...it is about 7 pages in number.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ebuclassic18(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:

They now know d importance of 2.1 and first class.
I can apply for any job as far my 2.1 is concerned.

hope u have a good job already?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
snowwhyte607:
During the registration, I noticed that there is no space to upload Certificates like NYSC discharge, Degree, SSCE etc! Pls house did anyone noticed the same thing or are my the only one?! I need urgent response pls

Not necessary. They only created columns where you can fill in your primary school, secondary school and your courses grade, and university.
During screening all that would be presented for proper verification.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:
have u tried logging in back with ur email and password u use in registering?

After I had finished applying and downloading forms, I tried logging in bak but it's saying password incorrect... and they never sent us a confirmation mail to our inboxes..

It will only indicate your application is successful.

After you have applied, you can't log in back.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:

It will only indicate your application is successful. They are not sending confirmation mail. That one is done when you registered initially.

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
ebuclassic18:

hope u have a good job already?

Yes but changing a job is allow. I love the force. It runs in my blood.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by donbenedict(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:

it wasn't indicated that my application was successful, after the point where I was to click submit and download, a pop up appeared showing the pdf form.. dats all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by MistaBabz: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please help me out, my Date of Birth is 16th September but after filling all the forms on reaching the Summary Page I saw 15th September, I've tried editing severally but to no avail, please what can I do?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:

Guy you can login anytime thats why ur email and password was required during registration... I have logged in a few times today and you can edit ur data
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by snowwhyte607: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:

Not necessary. They only created columns where you can fill in your primary school, secondary school and your courses grade, and university.
During screening all that would be presented for proper verification.
. Thanx EdoBoy for de info, I thought I was de only one dat noticed it.

But in previous DSSC shortlistment, dey use to provide columns for uploading Certificates, why is it different this time around?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
snowwhyte607:
. Thanx EdoBoy for de info, I thought I was de only one dat noticed it.

But in previous DSSC shortlistment, dey use to provide columns for uploading Certificates, why is it different this time around?

The answer is change.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by sayyid(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sorry please my passport did not show after i printed it, and it shows my date of birth as 23/02/19.
instead of 24/02/19.. and when i got back to the page it shows a correct date of birth how do i go about this please?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Carmal90(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
I didn't receive any notification after registering, am tru with the form but no application I'd,any problem?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Sketch007(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
I was meant to understand from the technical support that all issues regarding the form will be solved from tomorrow or the next. Keep trying. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by kosasly(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please help me out, when I was about to submit, the site showed me my details and in it I saw something in "APPLICATION NUMBER" field, but when I clicked on "Submit and Print" a new window pop'd up and in the pdf document the "APPLICATION NUMBER" field was empty.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ebuclassic18(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:
Yes but changing a job is allow. I love the force. It runs in my blood.

alrite the road is free safe
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by adelana101: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2016
lieutAliyu:
The marathon has just begun,brace up!
Can you help out?
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by cooooooks(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Joining the Navy is not merely 'a job'. It is serving your country.

Besides, I'm a Nigerian citizen only.

If anyone has an answer to the question: "Can people abroad apply?", please respond.

EdoBoy90:

Is there no money in abroad again?Jobs in Nigeria are for the people at home not abroad.

Enjoy your life over there.

Yes you can apply if you have NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by okotv(m): 2:02am On Oct 28, 2016
DesChyko:

You must be smart to survive in the Army.

I think the Navy pampers their force men, compared to the Army.
I am in the navy bro. I know better. You must be smart to survive in the Nigerian armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by kosasly(m): 4:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Abul20:
Gosh already applied and submitted not realising my date of bith was automatically changed from 22 to 21 and now there is no edit option.Somehow it is in Gods Hand

when you submit and print, in your APPLICATION NUMBER was there anything there? Because mine is empty.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by kosasly(m): 4:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Carmal90:
I didn't receive any notification after registering, am tru with the form but no application I'd,any problem?
I'm having the same challenge, APPLICATION NUMBER field is empty.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by kinzation(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2016
wildchild1:
lemme register here 1st... the Lord is my shepherd
cc lalasticlala
Onward together grin

BTW, I'm 1st to comment yaaaaaaay *tears pant*
in mama patience voice
YOU AGAIN!!!!
WHY ARE U TEARING YA OKRIKA PANT
no go run mad o
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by ik4life: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2016
kosasly:

I'm having the same challenge, APPLICATION NUMBER field is empty.
Am having the same issue
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by Gpopsicle(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2016
durella32:
Hav finished registering everything is nw in God's hand...may be my age is goin to help me

what was required of u in d second and third page as I am finding it difficult getting past d first page.ur immediate response would b highly appreciated
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by kosasly(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Gpopsicle:

what was required of u in d second and third page as I am finding it difficult getting past d first page.ur immediate response would b highly appreciated
After the first stage, next is your next of kin information (name,number,occupation, email, address), parents /guardian (name,number, address)
education details (primary,secondary,tertiary & ssce result details)
referees three referee(name, number, place of work, position at work)
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by NaivatcoEcnirp: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:

I can actually still login though.
Re: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia by EdoBoy90(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
My issue is only two names of my referees appeared in my printed form instead of the three.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.