Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (47985 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / An Uber Driver Steals Lady's Passport And Money In Lagos (Pictured) / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Mbkite(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2016
NCAN- Abakaliki branch
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by SaintzPeter(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2016
d guy na idiot oo...
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
He should not be allowed to teach children again, like NEVER. I hope the law will take its course.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by sekundosekundo: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2016
KingGeorgey:
All this people sef who can't control their penis.. Na wa

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Shameless fool!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by ginggerxy: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2016
EastGold:

I recommend CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for rapist
do you want the afonja's to go into extinction? embarassed please they should just castrate them angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by thonyrule(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Imagine his face doesn't even look like a teacher
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by femi4: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2016
Liability:
Olamilekan

the adultery tribe have done it again.

ncan cameroun branch reporting live,
liability indeed.....living up to your name
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by TwoBottles: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
ianSweet:
Just imagine?

but its only the "tip" na.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by TwoBottles: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
ianSweet:
Just imagine?

but its only the "tip" na.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by rigarmortis: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
you didn't do your assignment abi? OK. kneel down raise up your hands and open your mouth.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Adedove(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2016
I appreciate the fact that he didnt shift the blame on Esu (devil) for the commission of sexual assault or attempted rape (as the judge may define it) which is capable of depriving him of his employment and landing him in jail for not less than 14 years.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by jackie35(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/teacher-defiles-12-yr-old-pupil/

Honestly, i don't understand what is happening in this country anymore - man raped his daughter, teacher raped his student, neighbor raped his fellow neighbor daughter. Can't afford to pay prostitutes and satisfied their sexual emotion if it is must.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by scrupulousblog: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by AreaFada2: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2016
I am beginning to believe paedophilia is VERY widespread in 9ja. And politicians may not be free from it. If not, why are they not enacting stiff laws to tackle it?

Sadly, we will be producing the next generation of damaged women who cannot make good wives on the account of childhood trauma & abuse.

I have been shocked by stories of people (now women) who were molested by a neighbour, school mother's boyfriend, tenant and more when they were still under 15. Most never reported it, those who reported were not believed or hushed down to avoid "shame & stigma". shocked shocked

Also alarming is the number of underage boys abused/seduced by one "aunty" in the neighbourhood or another.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by bullabong(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Enilolobo Olamilekan

Name checked and Verified
Afonja republic at it as usual!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2016
see their specie pix below, na dem dey destroy nigeria........

Enilolobo Olamilekan

NCAN...moutain everest branch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Kana80: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] see him head like power Bank grin
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Clinician2000: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Pedophilia an intense sexual urges, Fantasies about watching, Touching or Engaging in Sexual acts with Prepubescent Children. It is a Chronic Sexual Disorder Psychologically. He must face the Consequences.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by southernbelle(f): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2016
This is bad, parents can no longer trust their children around anybody.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2016
ceejay80s:
see their specie pix below, na dem dey destroy nigeria........
..Chisos!!!
dis tin bad eh...
4 person face kwa
afta theM go say TATOO is devilish
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Name-checkers association oshogbo branch is saying one hungry-looking yoloba pervert will soon appear in court for not controlling his weapon of mass destruction!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by oluwajaybee: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Liability:
Olamilekan

ncan cameroun branch reporting live,

from the federal capital yaounde sir, this is a serious mission. shall i fire my missiles sir?
over to you sir
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by wheredemdey: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2016
scrupulousblog:
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/

Oponu

You have made millions indeed.... Go and help the poor people in ur kindred..... Ain't nobody got time for your business rubbish
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by biggz82: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2016
My ppl from west make una take easy. All rape case WEST all drug n fraud case EAST wetin na only una dey 9ja
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by SegunAdewole: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2016
We yorubas have done it again. NCAN SESS and North branch go kill us today. grin grin
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by Funjosh(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Funjosh has been caughted again

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by kennyboydouglas: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Young man , did you cum or not ?
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by notoriousbabe: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Funjosh:

undecided undecided undecided

e pain am
Re: Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) by EugeneGee4(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Baddo, Mouth Action and sex na Same offence, so there is no excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.