Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened (2481 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by fineboynl(m): 4:48am On Oct 26, 2016
few hours after we met I lost my tab, but i was lucky a good Samaritan found it and thank God i got it back. and i also had a quarry with my client last night more like the job done burst. to add to it I had a scaring dream of seeing 3 big snakes.

they fell down from a tree one after the other and the first one ran toward my right, and while i was trying to run to the left side another big one fell down from the tree and ran towards my left. I got confuse on where to run to as i focus and alerted then the third one fell from the tree and was running towards me.

they where so fast that it look like they all have legs. when we met she refuse to take anything and I only gave her transport.

I need someone to help me out. is this a warning sign should I forget this babe, I have been there before and I don't want to thread on that part again. i don't want a repeat, my first experiences is still very fresh in my memories. if you know what I mean.
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by seunlayi(m): 4:59am On Oct 26, 2016
O ti wọ last chance

1 Like

Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by fineboynl(m): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2016
seunlayi:
O ti wọ last chance
what do you mean?
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by Florblu(f): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2016
It might be a coincidence but you need to be more careful in your dealings.

1 Like

Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by MrPeterson(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2016
You watch too much of africa magic

4 Likes

Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by chigoizie7(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2016
I don't know about u, but if na me, I am not talking to that girl ever again, Infact I won't ever recognise her if I see her
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by ameezy(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Op ur village people the warn u oo shocked
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by esejessy(f): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy
chigoizie7:
I don't know about u, but if na me, I am not talking to that girl ever again, Infact I won't ever recognise her if I see her
grin
chigoizie7:
hehehehe fear alert
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by Bin3(f): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2016
u said u have been there before ,are u sure the problem is not u?

1 Like

Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by fineboynl(m): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Bin3:
u said u have been there before ,are u sure the problem is not u?
what I mean is that have seen such girl in the past. if that what I am thinking. and i won't wish such for my enemies.
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by njiasi30(f): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
U just ve to b very careful in life, some ppl u meet in life might just b dere 2 destroy u. U want to exp d same thing again, i can see u didnt learn 4rm ur past exp. All d best cheesy I guess d third one will b loading... tongue
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by chigoizie7(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2016
esejessy:
cheesy ;Dhehehehe fear alert

Matter of life and death is different from matter of torments and devastation and pains and agony.

1 Like

Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by Ginaz(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Dreams are for the faint hearted, don't take anything too seriously.

You're not ready for relationship, don't use superstitions to conclude.
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2016
It May Not Be Her ooo
Take it slow

Or

RUN!angry
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by datyrone(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
naija fear files
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by bana91(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2016
cool karashika ehhh
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by jeffery251(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
My guy run fo u dear life oh.Once bitten,twice shy
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by jidjoks: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2016
My broda.. God loves you oooo. he gave u a big sign and u still won put ur head.... i fear for u oooo.....
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Nigerians and spiritual things, oh lawd i don't fūcking believe in superstitions cry
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by honimun007(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2016
my brother,run for your life. no buts or maybes. ur lifr is in your hands.
Re: We Met Yestaday And Strange Things Happened by firstking01(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ginaz:
Dreams are for the faint hearted, don't take anything too seriously.

You're not ready for relationship, don't use superstitions to conclude.
Some dreams come true as it's one of the ways God speaks to us.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Dating Married Men So Much - Young Lady / Check Out This Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking / Ladies How Much Must Your Boo Have Before U Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.