Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service (38559 Views)

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by EFCC777: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
corruption in custom before has no part 2. but this their new Oga will finish them.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by obinoral1179(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
I wonder why the APM of MMIA is not there...... That man is an embodiment of corruption...... The whole Custom are corrupt.... Including muslim and christian..... The muslim will pray 5 times and they will still collect bribe even after praying ooooooo.... The christian will attend NCCF(Nigeria Custom Christian Fellowship) shout dance and pray to God but after that they will still collect bribe, some will even open the bible and still demand for bribe when the bible is just beside them...... They are lazy especially the one bar Individual........ All of them from their oga at the top to the least should be flush out.....
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by tiwasiaife(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Now that most,if not all the under listed persons bear names that re clearly not from south east or south south,complaints of 'ethnic cleansing' is not taking place. If it were to be the other way round, by now petitions upon petitions would ve been on its way to UN against this selfless,conscientious & humble president of ours. I owe you my vote in 2019,Presido Buhari... Don't look back & just do your job.

Divide it base on geo political zone and know if SE is not greater
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:02am On Oct 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I see over 80% Northern Names There. grin grin

Yes indeed and you will also notice the absence of the cry of marginalisation and witch hunting from the other side of the divide that loves to hate and wail.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by breakeven: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I see over 80% Northern Names There. grin grin

Yes. If you go to custom 75% of the staff are northerners.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by SegunAdewole: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2016
omofunaab:

Stop saying rubbish

Why you being emotional? grin
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by omofunaab(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Why you being emotional? grin

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.