Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service (38558 Views)

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na so so hausa/fulani full custom
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by ochuciano(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Now that most,if not all the under listed persons bear names that re clearly not from south east or south south,complaints of 'ethnic cleansing' is not taking place. If it were to be the other way round, by now petitions upon petitions would ve been on its way to UN against this selfless,conscientious & humble president of ours. I owe you my vote in 2019,Presido Buhari... Don't look back & just do your job.

What do expect, when the organisation personnel is more than 70% northern nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by OkoYibo: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
They sacked dozens of Customs officers of Hausa extraction, the ipod slaves said it's because "na Hausa full Customs".

When it gets to their turns, I don't want to hear any ultimatum from Ohaneze or any other congregation of bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
arewafederation:
Anyone noticed how the media and the anti-Nigeria elements have been silent about this list?

If it were the other way round, the entire cyber space would have been filled with "Northernization of Nigeria"...

But na Una full there. So?

2 Likes

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by tiger28: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Realdeals:
Nobody will shout Northernization of the list now.
Exactly! !!!!I know a certain group of "Nigerians" were waiting to see an opportunity to cry marginalisation but sadly the list has more northerners. Funny enough, you won't hear the Northerners cry marginalisation. It's only a certain group that raise their little children on how to cry from birth.

2 Likes

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by rickyrex(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
They dismissed 80percent of northerners and replaced them with another 80percent northerners.. Well market must move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by georgecso(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=16pt]Wow... Majority of them are IPOB members... Buhari!!! How many times l call you... [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by abbeyty(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
truefact:

Because 99% of customs are Northerners

thank you for this, was about to say the same thing
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by fx45(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Now that most,if not all the under listed persons bear names that re clearly not from south east or south south,complaints of 'ethnic cleansing' is not taking place. If it were to be the other way round, by now petitions upon petitions would ve been on its way to UN against this selfless,conscientious & humble president of ours. I owe you my vote in 2019,Presido Buhari... Don't look back & just do your job.
The names you saw on that list is a reflection of how the NCS is constituted. More than 70% of all Customs Officers are from the North. Don't just come out here to make a mockery of yourself all in a bid to make a non-existent point.

3 Likes

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Unimaginable123: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I see over 80% Northern Names There. grin grin

that's because over 80% of customs officers are northerners
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by sekundosekundo: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

80% corrupt Northerners

1 Like

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Unimaginable123: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
MARKone:
The should also extend this dismissal to the Nigeria Police force.
that one, they will dismiss about half a million police officers and men
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Unimaginable123: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
how many SE and SS people are customs officers?

1 Like

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by cutekhalifa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
hopefully Ahmed's and Muhammad's will fill the vacancy... Buhari President of North for the North and by the north..... stupid man... Tufiakwa
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by afbstrategies: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Those who are accusing the old man of favoring the north will not sleep well tonight! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by XtrmeBachelor(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
MARKone:
them no go gree becuz even Ogar get share grin
MARKone:
them no go gree becuz even Ogar get share
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by APCmyheart(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:

God bless you bro, I go through the names and i see about 85% of them are northerners, and i see that wailers are not on the thread to ranting as usual.. The last time i vote was in 2003, But come 2019, I am ready to stay in the sun for house to get my PVC and to vote PMB for second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by demslayerrz: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
SegunAdewole:
I thought Abookies that we yorubas love to lick their aszes so much are not corrupt?

This one is the most shameless Ibo man on nairaland. Not bold nor proud of his heritage, may God never let me deny my own tribe cos of shame. Pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
At least they have built houses from corrupt enrichment and own cars seized from smugglers.They should start a living with them.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by TOMAPPYSUN: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

What do u expect !
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Na their names you see.What if Na only names dem put there just to deceive some gullible ones?
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by IamPatriotic(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
prince3009:

Please be quiet! Who doesn't know that the Nigerian Customs largely has Northerners under it's employ. Getting a slot there as a Southerner is like digging for water in the middle of the desert. You can't lose what you don't have.

You're an eediyot! it's idiyots like you that will rant when someone from the North is made to head the Nigerian Costum and look at the way you're rationalizing the sacking of corrupt officers.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by rumours: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
...And they are hardly qualified for anything. They are the ones that quota system and Federal character are supporting the most. Northerners are the ones who join with written note from the principal (ask our oga @ the top). So they should do a lot more due diligence to weed out more liabilities (not just in the custom service). Everywhere. So that Nigeria can prosper.
truefact:

Because 99% of customs are Northerners

1 Like

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Oblang(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
otijah:
Go and do your research very well, 95% of custom officers are from the north and I wouldnt be surprised by this list. Atiku/Peter Obi got my vote #2019

U this ppl again. Then I guess there should be no need of dismissing them again since there is northernization agenda by buhari...yeye ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by saintmark88(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
These guys r losers. The army is made up of mainly northerners, but wen u retire some southern officers dey will cry northernization, nd marginalization. If u remove northerners, dey c nothing wrong with that.. Look at tht list very well there is a south easterner named okekezie who was uplifted.....

The argument of customs is made up of northerners doesn't hold water at all.

The problem with the south east is the people der r living in perpetual inferiority. If not they won't read meaning to any move of a northerner

2 Likes

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by limeta(f): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lies Bro cool

Which lie
The guy is 100% correct
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
That is the reason I WOULD NEVER turn my back on Buhari. Most of his accusers do what they do out of sheer hatred for his person as a result of his defeat of their earthly god at the polls and nothing else. Imagine this thread still crawling on page 1 to this time!! Imagine what page it would have been had those names been from the other side. cheesy

They give us such comic relief with their useless rants. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by limeta(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
arewafederation:
Anyone noticed how the media and the anti-Nigeria elements have been silent about this list?

If it were the other way round, the entire cyber space would have been filled with "Northernization of Nigeria"...

99% of customs are Northerners
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Those northern names might just be there but they don't exist in person
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
OkoYibo:
They sacked dozens of Customs officers of Hausa extraction, the ipod slaves said it's because "na Hausa full Customs".

When it gets to their turns, I don't want to hear any ultimatum from Ohaneze or any other congregation of bastards.
Northerners names were much because they are illiterates with forged educational credentials like their dullardd president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / #RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.