Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo (57910 Views)

Video: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Kumo / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by ireneony(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
She will fit so well in the other room
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by dayleke: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chai!!!!
You go read comments laff n cry for dis one na....
NLers,i hail una!!!!!
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Ada9103(f): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jesu!!!!
I won't talk
Hml
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
I love her seeming simple persona. Superficiality should be discouraged by all responsible entities. I know that she would be the self-effacing and altruistic type. This is obviously while she's marrying late (if my guess of this being her first attempt to marriage is correct). I wish them HML in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by walosky(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
finalboss1:
President Buhari's second daugher, Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari and Malam Ya'u Gimba Kumo will be getting married on Friday, October 28th.
This one na family picture/pose? Una for kuku snap passport photograph...pre-wedding ko anti-wedding ni grin
finalboss1:
President Buhari's second daugher, Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari and Malam Ya'u Gimba Kumo will be getting married on Friday, October 28th.
This one na family picture/pose? Una for kuku snap passport photograph...pre-wedding ko anti-wedding ni
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by geostrata(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
finalboss1:
When you are forced to marry a sugar daddy wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by pembisco(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
finalboss1:
When you are married to your body guard

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by pembisco(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Shotoyinbo29: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Congrats
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by fushizu1: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
na wa o.. which kind photo shoot be this.. I think it will be a boring marriage..
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol... God forgive me but I knew the marriage was arranged before... Such sad and indifferent looking faces of both bride and groom..

Na wa
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by greggng: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
After pre wedding, wedding and finally divorce
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by MrHenshaw: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
finalboss1:

I wanted to react but just found out you said "PREWEDDING PHOTO" and not "PICTURE"
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
I saw two other pre-wedding photos, didn't comment, only to come here and have my spirit dampened, the sadness emanating from this picture is very contagious, this is a proof that money can't buy happiness, even as the president's daughter, she can even afford a cheap smile, in her pre-wedding picture for that matter,so gloomy
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by LEXYCOM: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin..........if this is how a pre-wedding picture looks like, i will rather take a post-wedding picture
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by nkemdi89(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Best pre wedding photo so far, no time for deceptive smiles and pose, everyone is playing to the gallery as if it's pertinent to appear raunchy, steamy and sexy. The photo is for memory sake and identification, they don't need a picture to prove they are in love, besides marriage is contractual and they know the seriousness of the business they are going into, more like a partnership. The moment the dotted line is signed the rest becomes history.

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by 3sexy: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
No love

No lust sef

Very dry like stock fish

#marriageByForce cry

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Bgorgeous: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
This boring jor

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by okpurukata(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
She may be the 3rd wife and He, her 2nd husband.
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Keballl: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
hazyfm1:
Not impressed with the Fulani photographer

Bro no use laff kik me.
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by ApenaEde: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
prettyzee11:
Happy married life. Not his first wife am sure.
ow is dat ur concern?
is polygamy not recorded in ur bible, or av u deleted it in d latest edition?
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by linearity: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pre wedding foto na by force?

If pre wedding is this unexciteful, marriage will be too boring and mundane.

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Today Is my birthday.... show me some love wink

happy birthday. wullnp
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Excuzeme: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lincoln275:
is this pre-wedding or father and daughter pic?

Dont mind them, that man is her Mai-Guard Uncle! grin

How she go marry that kind Sombie? She blind?

Anyway sha, Northern Presidents sabi use dem pikin do "political dash", as long as its a born to rule result.
undecided undecided
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by SuperSuave(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
why is she crying na
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Excuzeme: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
I love her seeming simple persona. Superficiality should be discouraged by all responsible entities. I know that she would be the self-effacing and altruistic type. This is obviously while she's marrying late (if my guess of this being her first attempt to marriage is correct). I wish them HML in advance.

Just wait till she become "Aisha", she go dey grant interview for BBC, against her husband! grin grin
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by 2badForReal: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmmm, not even a fake smile. Must you show the world that you are been force?
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by toye440: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
abeg make all nija ppl show make we chop their food finish maybe then their brain go ring say hunger wan kpai ppl
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by toprealman: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
prettyzee11:
Happy married life. Not his first wife am sure.
can't say, but not his last for sure!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.