Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo (57911 Views)

Video: Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Kumo / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ya'u Gimba Kuma is the former MD of Federal Mortgage Bank and already has a wife and children. Well, good luck to them both.
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by pharaoh366: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
ezechueze:
This pix is an apology to all the beautiful pre-wedding pixs that have been gracing nairaland

E be like say them force them to marry
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by manikspears: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
which kind pre-wedding picture be this? nna no get money ni? nawa o angry, no be by force to marry o
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by stevedeey(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Kumo? What of kondo?
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by NemzySeries(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
even deeper life no dey snap dis kind foto

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by HealthCoach1: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by bobbybrown007: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
What I don't like about them is before they were not governor / president their girl child was not married but when they are now in power that is when they just go into marriage?What I don't like about them is before they were not governor / president their girl child was not married but when they are now in power that is when they just go into marriage?
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Nmanuanu(f): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is this her 3rd or 4th husband lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by NicoBaba(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
This shot was taken with a tecno P3 ...
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by daniel56(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Long life for 200 yrs to come, may u find love, peace, joy, may ur wish come to pass, HBD.
unilagfreshest:
Today Is my birthday.... show me some love wink

1 Like

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by rhames(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wahala dey
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Amelian:
Lol... God forgive me but I knew the marriage was arranged before... Such sad and indifferent looking faces of both bride and groom..

Na wa

Gbam !! Good observations

apparently she is forced into the union and will forever miss her youthful boyfriend
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by notoriousbabe: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dis babe don old o,she old pass Baba wife in the other room
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by beautiful232(f): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2016
abeg if na like this prewedding photos the be
I no marry biko

2 Likes

Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by breakeven: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
So na wife no 4 she be?. What's my business anyway.
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by Tessy4life(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Extremely boring...that look on your face when u are forced to do something...d poster below me what is your take?
Mehn I feel u jawe, the picture no follow for pre wedding shot. Make them try again
Re: Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo by aviazuva: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Fatima, your second marriage shall put happiness on your face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.