Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal (1414 Views)

Face ID Vs Fingerprint: Which Is More Secure? / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Orator2383: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Smartphones have become the safest and easiest place for mobile device users to store their important files, multimedia content, contact details, e-wallet etc.

Though this practice is very convenient however, it can also be a problem if the device cannot lock out unpermitted users.

The Phantom 6 Plus comes with state-of-the-art trifold security that includes a fingerprint scanner, eye recognition reinforced security and a reliable antivirus.

Unlock your smartphone within the “blink of an eye” in just 0.3s

eye-printThe fingerprint recognition feature on the Phantom 6 Plus is highly sensitive and very reliable; as a matter of fact, it unlocks the Phantom 6 Plus in only 0.3s – just about the same time its takes the average human eye to blink. The fingerprint scanner is beautifully positioned below the rear camera of the device to make it easy for users to place their index finger on the fingerprint scanner making it difficult for onlookers to be able to figure out exactly how the device was unlocked. Interestingly, up to 5 users can be granted permission to unlock the Phantom 6 Plus with their fingerprint.

Allow your eyes to do the magic

Just like the fingerprint sensor, the eye scanner enables the user to create a password that are uniquely theirs. The eye scanner can be used to add an additional layer of security just after that of the fingerprint for a more holistic biometric authentication. In about 100,000 tests, not a single error has been identified while using the eye-scanner feature of the Phantom 6 plus.

Play safe whether offline or online

The Phantom 6 Plus comes with a USD9.99 value Trustlook anti-virus software pre-installed on it for free. This anti-virus protects the Phantom 6 Plus from malware, viruses and security loopholes on the Android platform round-the-clock ensuring that users can surf the Internet and play around several applications bug free. The Android system accounts for 97% of viruses on Mobile Phones and with the help of the Trustlook antivirus, users of the Phantom 6 Plus can play safe when using their smartphone online – something other smartphone brands cannot boast about.

If you must trust your devices with your important documents then you must be sure it is robust enough to hold such data and secure enough to shut out intruders

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2016
So...... Wud tecno dash me 1? No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by KingRex1(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Yeah nice.. but its so not exclusive to the phantom 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Abdstrakt(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2016
lol...phantom 6+ owners will be feeling like 007/secret agent type of way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
It is good to have your sensitive data protected always, Tecno took security consciousness a step by the introduction of eye and finger print sensor on their devices and also partnering with Trustlook. Phishing has been reduced in a way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by excanny: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Trustlook is really a great mobile security company and it was the right step partnering with them.

I just hope Tecno could sign a agreement to have trustlook anti-theft and anti-malware security on all their phones.

I want it especially on the Boom J8. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by toluwanimi07(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
So...... Wud tecno dash me 1? No
But u can experience it for a week....just go to twitter
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by toluwanimi07(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
excanny:
Trustlook is really a great mobile security company and it was the right step partnering with them.

I just hope Tecno could sign a agreement to have trustlook anti-theft and anti-malware security on all their phones.

Bro u sef re using boom J8
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
But i have this question bothering me, why put the finger print sensor at the back. i havnt held the phone though so i dont know how it will feel. usually the screen finger print pass feels comfy
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Lol That's because Boom J8 is what you're using. I understand your concern.. But let's leave it where it is lol
excanny:

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2016
On twitter where na. what's their handle? how person go take experience am. shocked shocked shocked
toluwanimi07:

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by ayeeshaapink: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2016
I'm particularly interested in the 6+ .. this device is Absolutely Beasty no doubts, and the camera i love too
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by shiftback: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2016
Sulaymanmeek:
But i have this question bothering me, why put the finger print sensor at the back. i havnt held the phone though so i dont know how it will feel. usually the screen finger print pass feels comfy
I'm a fan of having the fingerprint scanner on the front, but having seen/held the phantom 6+ the fingerprint on the back feels very comfortable.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Dabsey: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Tecnology has gone far beyound expectation, feels good to see Tecno going higher like this
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Dabsey: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2016
I think in my own opinion the Eye scanner isnt too important. the finger print option is way cooler. they should develop apps to use the eyescnner and not security
funmyade:
It is good to have your sensitive data protected always, Tecno took security consciousness a step by the introduction of eye and finger print sensor on their devices and also partnering with Trustlook. Phishing has been reduced in a way.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by scarycuteface(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
These security features are nice. Partnering with Trustlook to beef up the security of their phones is commendable too. I like the fingerprint idea. It's easy to use.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Freelancerx: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dabsey:

I think in my own opinion the Eye scanner isnt too important. the finger print option is way cooler. they should develop apps to use the eyescnner and not security
You get it. I think they've decided to raise the bar in that aspect by putting certain measures that were not in place before in their previous phones in this flagships. It's more like improving.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Dabsey:

I think it just leave you with multiple choice at the end. Some people may like one over the other.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2016
toluwanimi07:

For real, pls show me the way. What's the handle?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Behankey(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2016
This is what I call stepping it up because this is what Tecno did with these security features. Fingerprint scanner and eye scanner with the Trustlook antivirus makes it a good deal for security conscious phone lovers.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Is 3x More Secure And 3x More Personal by Sulaymanmeek(m): 1:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Maybe thats because i havnt tried it out yet
shiftback:

I'm a fan of having the fingerprint scanner on the front, but having seen/held the phantom 6+ the fingerprint on the back feels very comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L7 Wont Switch On Or Charge / Here’s A List Of Phones That Will Receive Android Nougat 7.0 Update / Amazon A/C Charger,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.