Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks (32239 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - APC Spokesperson, Bolaji Abdullahi (Video) / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria / Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Splashme: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
hgh
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by vabok(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ha ha ha... He knows better than to tow that line of speeh!

bejeiodus:
Timi should have seen this coming immediately he was not made the acting spokesperson when Lai Mohammed was made a minister. Besides, the national offices are zoned. It is only fair and just to replace Mohammed with another man from his region.

By the way, this is another former member of the PDP getting a plum job in the APC. I hope he won't echo the clichéd statement that PDP destroyed Nigeria.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by discusant: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
APC will reign for donkey years over Nigeria.

Fulani is in power.

Fulani has a magic wand to divide and rule all groups in Nigeria.

The Clueless Nigger that used to occupy Aso Rock sold out full time as he deliberately allowed Buhari to oust him in 2015.

If OBJ was in Jonathan's position in 2015, Buhari would have had NO CHANCE!!!

Clueless Nigger sent Nigeria's democratization many decades backwards from his act of handing Nigeria over to a group that has no respect for democracy and the rule of law in a country.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Abeyjide: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
moshmusth:
i thought This Timi Frank is pro-saraki, why the sudden appointment of Bolaji Abdullahi.. Saraki should watch his back, i think APC NWC are try to create enmity within his camp

Nigerians are yet to see the true colour in saraki. waiting for the day he will stab those senators chanting his name on the back.

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Saraki is becoming a Lionel Messi of Nigerian Politics. You can imagine a die hard fan and puppet of embattled Senate President appointed APC National Publicity Secretary.

1 Like

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by jerryfisher(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Serves Timi that ugly goat right
all these nonsense can't happen in PDP!!!!dat serves him right sha,,NTORR
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Carmal90(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Are people seeing what am seeing??
Tinubu is as good as gone in APC,
They are now aligning with Saraki,hmmmm Tinubu
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by ajebuter(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
The new guy looks very capable...

Judging by the size of his big mouth.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Paperwhite(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tunami:
In bob marley's voice, so much trouble in apc.
grin grin grin.Shei? Not "No more trouble in the world" right? Ori e pee jare.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Paperwhite(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
This Timi Frank must be a big idiot.Na Lai position e want die put? Them don swear for APC stalwarts.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by ourema(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Timi Frank is one guy i had so much respect for. He doesn't take sh!t at all.

And as for APC, the end is near. I see the NewPDP in the present APC arrangement crossing over to their former tent.

Buhari as far as am concerned would be left alone in 2019 as BAT returns to his AD.

In all, 2019 is gonna be very interesting.
If what you think actually happened the incumbent president Muhammdu Buhari will still win with land slide. The reason is that the president know how to use the power at his disposal. Not like the former president who will rather not allow killing to happen because of his ambition. In all fairness the former president was soft.
To me I feel it is very easy to win an election in Africa. This is why I believe that the president will win come 2019
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by dabossman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
I don't really care who APC's spokesman is, but this Timi Frank is a clown. Is that position is birth right or something? Just this small position he is "kicking" up dust. What if he was the National Chairman of the party? We no go here word be dat o. Yeye dey smell.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by dabossman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
jerryfisher:
all these nonsense can't happen in PDP!!!!dat serves him right sha,,NTORR

You mean the PDP where they are fighting for the National Chairman's seat. Please tell me more.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by jerryfisher(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
dabossman:

You mean the PDP where they are fighting for the National Chairman's seat. Please tell me more.
yes,,onlike his own case where he has been deputy for a long time now and even wen he is suppose to b the next publicity secretary the want to still jump over his head and give someone else
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
I doubt if Bolaji is up to the task
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by jerryfisher(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
dabossman:

that's a contest non has been on the seat as deputy,but are fighting for the chairmanship seat. its different form that of timi's case. If not for sentiment timi was or is suppose to be automatically occupying that seat a long time ago
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Timi should go and eat well first. grin
He looks like a caricature..
And he talks too much too.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Montaque(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mr. Bolaji was one of the best GEJ minister, and I still respect him a lot
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Doyin2(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Timi Frank is a very reckless talkative.

Based on merit,of course Bolaji Abdullahi deserves it!
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Ahmadgani(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
where did they import this timi from, he has been making notice and nobody is listening

Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
It seems d power of cabals are working in apc party it shows there is no decorum in d party.with d appointment of bolaji abdulahi as d spokesman of apc.we all know that bolaji abdulahi is d bukola saraki puppet in politics of kwara state.d party executives should reverse their action cos' things will not went well for this party.fighting every where all in d name of embezzling looted funds been recovered by pmb.d party chairman been should unite d party chieftains or else apc won't survive it in 2 years time.it is a pity bad leadership of our politicians result to all this ooooo.so painful we are experiencing recession in this period.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by dabossman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
jerryfisher:
that's a contest non has been on the seat as deputy,but are fighting for the chairmanship seat. its different form that of timi's case. If not for sentiment timi was or is suppose to be automatically occupying that seat a long time ago
Automatically? There's nothing automatic about such promotion bro. It's is the party's prerogative to decide who mans that role. Even the Vice President does not automatically become the party's candidate for President after the incumbents tenure.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by SamiraF: 1:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Oma307:
what do you expect, Senate president from kwara state, also the minister of information who was the former NPS from the same state, so am not surprised if they should make him the NPS

Abi na only Kwara State people fit speak APC engrish? Timi Frank too na nPDP. The center cannot hold, this one that CPC peole are turning down Buhari's jobs kata kata don burst. Buhari has pitched his tent with Saraki.
Re: APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2016
SamiraF:

Abi na only Kwara State people fit speak APC engrish? Timi Frank too na nPDP. The center cannot hold, this one that CPC peole are turning down Buhari's jobs kata kata don burst. Buhari has pitched his tent with Saraki.
since there's nobody to accept the appointment again, it's not to fill it saraki cabal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Mob Lynches Suspected ESN Member Trying To Enforce Sit-At-Home Order / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.