Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98130 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by android1: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Please does anyone know the kinda test or exams they set? What might be required and all
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
android1:

I had that same issue but I solved it by reducing ur image size using Windows Media photo gallery on yr laptop... Resize and use the EMAIL size.. Copy it and paste it inside a pdf file and save... Make sure u use a laptop to signup
Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by charlie42(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
When is the vacancy closing
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by munphildusky: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Can someone help us with the past questions?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
munphildusky:
Can someone help us with the past questions?
Somebody answer dis question
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MilesLamar(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
oh wow
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Hkana: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi everyone, after filling the form did you see the documents you uploaded on your profile?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Hassy4(f): 12:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Up till now, to even upload passport, error message. I used Google Chrome and converted jpeg to pdf using www.ilovepdf.com as some one here advised but to no avail. Tiring
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 4:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Hassy4:
Up till now, to even upload passport, error message. I used Google Chrome and converted jpeg to pdf using www.ilovepdf.com as some one here advised but to no avail. Tiring
Use Microsoft word to compress and convert to pdf......u will be good to go......
Follow this steps;
Copy d document
Paste it on Microsoft word
Click format
Click compress then tick email
Goto save as
Then save as pdf
U can also rename as well if u like...
Other tips to note;
Use laptop
Apply at midnight
Cheers
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HarrypotterIV: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
macjireh:
I've applied successfully..but I didn't see any space to add degree and Nysc certificates,. I only submitted my waec cert in d only space provided...pls how should I have done it
please anybody have the past questions
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HarrypotterIV: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
rjek:

Use Microsoft word to compress and convert to pdf......u will be good to go......
Follow this steps;
Copy d document
Paste it on Microsoft word
Click format
Click compress then tick email
Goto save as
Then save as pdf
U can also rename as well if u like...
Other tips to note;
Use laptop
Apply at midnight
Cheers
or can you add me on whatsapp 08039144502
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by macjireh: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
HarrypotterIV:
please anybody have the past questions

go and use GMAT
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HarrypotterIV: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
macjireh:

go and use GMAT
pls do you you know anybody around osogbo i can borrow from?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by AlexCk: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
HarrypotterIV:
pls do you you know anybody around osogbo i can borrow from?

Playstore has GMAT, u can download from there
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=HarrypotterIV post=51027012] or can you add me on whatsapp
Done
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Hassy4(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Hassy4(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aphrodisiac(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hi good people of nairaland. I have applied for the dpr graduate trainee job. When I recently logged into my profile, just out of curiosity, I noticed that my higher institution is not there again. Please, what should I do?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aphrodisiac(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by buchi16(f): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
lincolnola:
All,
Pls, is anyone having his or her application status different from "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" ?
Thanks for your response
Same wit me too,i am worried,help biko
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by planter(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
aphrodisiac:
Hi good people of nairaland. I have applied for the dpr graduate trainee job. When I recently logged into my profile, just out of curiosity, I noticed that my higher institution is not there again. Please, what should I do?
Yeah, I also saw the same problem, but I just went back to my profile and edited it by filling the field again with my higher institution and it has stayed ever since
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aphrodisiac(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
planter:
Yeah, I also saw the same problem, but I just went back to my profile and edited it by filling the field again with my higher institution and it has stayed ever since
Please did you notice the problem before or after submitting?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by profeoo(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Please I need assistance. I have been trying to upload my passport since but kept on getting an error message. It is in PDF and 33kb in size. I have tried using a laptop n my phone,still the same thing.What do I do?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Unike1(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2016
profeoo:
Please I need assistance. I have been trying to upload my passport since but kept on getting an error message. It is in PDF and 33kb in size. I have tried using a laptop n my phone,still the same thing.What do I do?

Your passport shouldn't be in PDF. Read item 6 of the attached.

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Kirusky4life(f): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2016
maangel01:

NYSC, Higher cert, SSCE, Certificate from professional body (if applicable) and Resume
hello. did u apply for experience? Pls how did u attach your certifications and resume without exceeding 320kb? I av bn stock dia for ages. I attached certifications differently and resume different with the first degree, NYSC and ssce all differently and none of den exceeded 320kb. but it keeps telling me to ensure my my files are not more than 320kb.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by whatx: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
aodis:

Have you, got your confirmation. Is ur status still reading Pending-successfull?

My status remain same "Pending-Successfull aplication", no confirmation yet.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by profeoo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Unike1:

Your passport shouldn't be in PDF. Read item 6 of the attached.
thanks man
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by eddieo(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Kirusky4life:
hello. did u apply for experience? Pls how did u attach your certifications and resume without exceeding 320kb? I a bn stock there for ages. I attached certifications differently and resume different with the first degree, NYSC and ssce all differently and none of den exceeded 320kb. but it keeps telling me to ensure my my files are not more than 320kb.
ive been experiencing the same issue since the day application portal opened but no success. im stuck in stage 3 for two weeks now. cant upload more than 5 documents which are all less than 320kb. i even tried to delete the higher institution details but it cant delete.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lamash: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
whatx:

My status remain same "Pending-Successfull aplication", no confirmation yet.

Same with me too..
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lamash: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
lamash:

Same with me too..

What is the solution please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.