Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98079 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by profeoo(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Mekyno:

I just wonder why u ppl are sooo worried over 'pending successful applicatn' for nothing sake. It's general, even to ppl dat applied d first week. I hav same and i applied almost a month now. Wait till lyk 2weeks after the deadline (7th dec.) b4 complaining bitterly or worrying.
The tins is getting annoying. Many ppl are singing it lyk chorus!
Thanks for giving us something to hang onto
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by JMEN: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2016
I have shrink the doc to 90kb each yet not going through why?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by JMEN: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2016
profeoo:
Thanks for giving us something to hang onto
I don't understand
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by JMEN: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2016
maxwell767:
mine was successful, was on it through out last night......

ur documents must be PDF format. wink

FTC..

grin
what is the total Kb of your documents because mine is 90kb each yet not going through why
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by chiomanatalie: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Same challenge I'm having even though the size is less than 320kb. It keeps giving me error when I try to upload my docs which are already in PDF format. Pls what do I do??
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nkemjacob2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
solomikky:
Who has successfully applied for the department of petroleum resources graduate trainee?

Share your experience

As for me I'm stocked at uploading my credentials,but it's too early to give up now.

when is the closure of the recruitment.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by onyi4edu(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mekyno:

Dear, just take it easy. It happened to me and many other several times. It has been saved/stored, just that u can't see it.
But log in again, can u see 'edit or add' button on d education section?
Click it and fill the form.
If it does not work, change browzer (chrome, mozilla firefox) or cyber cafe.
It's well.

I did that severally too but nothing changed. I have decided to just let my mind be at peace; whatever comes out of it, so be it. smiley
Thanks much
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
maxwell767:
mine was successful, was on it through out last night......

ur documents must be PDF format. wink

FTC..

grin
did DPR send u a mail concerning the successful application, pls kindly let us know thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Zullyat:
did DPR send u a mail concerning the successful application, pls kindly let us know thanks

Yes.... They did after
My application
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
maxwell767:

Yes.... They did after
My application
pls do u hv any solution for me, mine is still pending successful submission n my application has bn completed
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Zullyat post=51669085]pls do u hv any solution for me, mine is still pending successful submission n my application has bn completed[/quote

Mine is also saying that.... I'm jst confused on that aspect...
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=maxwell767 post=51669735][/quote]i will just leave it like that, bt I did not get any mail except from the exam slip Mail
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Zullyat:
i will just leave it like that, bt I did not get any mail except from the exam slip Mail

It's alright... Lets pray and hope it will turn out good..

Good luck to you.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
maxwell767:

It's alright... Lets pray and hope it will turn out good..

Good luck to you.
Amin , good luck to u too

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maxwell767(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Zullyat:
Amin , good luck to u too

Amen.. Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PRINCE1604: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi somebody.
i have been having serious challenge in registering at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register.
The application bounces back ea time i click the register button.
I have used 3 different browsers, yet the challenge persists.

Kindly help pls.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by chipower: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2016
the total size of ur documents (eg nysc cert,waec cert, cv and university cert) added together should not be more than 320kb. Go to ilovepdf.com to convert them to PDF and also resize them. Thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by chipower: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2016
PRINCE1604:
Hi somebody.
i have been having serious challenge in registering at http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/register.
The application bounces back ea time i click the register button.
I have used 3 different browsers, yet the challenge persists.

Kindly help pls.
I used Google chrome on my Android to do my application and it worked perfectly. Again try to apply when DPR site is less busy eg around 2300 hrs

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Use chrome, a desk top and a good internet.

Go to www.HRtechnique.com
Search for First bank aptitude and interview questions.
You may find something useful.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by anyesty: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Dpr don't send any mail to you after complete registration... Once you click that summit and print you have finalized it... Unless you want them to send you your profile as an email, you can now click at the upper colume, you will then receive your profile as an email from them..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PRINCE1604: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
chipower:

I used Google chrome on my Android to do my application and it worked perfectly. Again try to apply when DPR site is less busy eg around 2300 hrs

Thanks friend. I used Chrome, Explorer and another browser on a laptop. The issue persists pls.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by PRINCE1604: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
nmreports:
Use chrome, a desk top and a good internet.

Thanks friend. I used Chrome, Explorer and another browser on a laptop. The issue persists pls.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by innocentjiale(m): 5:35am On Dec 09, 2016
Bruno3000:
Thank you very much for the information. Can u pls help me wth their past aptitude test questions? paulterhideyaor@gmail.com

Please l need dpr past questions
innocentjiale55@gmail.com
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HarrypotterIV: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=rjek post=51029990][/quote] can i have your number,pls?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HarrypotterIV: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2016
AlexCk:

Playstore has GMAT, u can download from there
can i have your no pls?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ahmedoo(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
HarrypotterIV:
can i have your no pls?

How soon do you think applicants will be invited for aptitude test.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2016
HarrypotterIV:
can i have your number,pls?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by yinkaloo: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2016
innocentjiale:

Please l need dpr past questions innocentjiale55@gmail.com
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Rotex29(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good day friends,pls I need past question too. DPR past questions. Thanks and God bless. rotex4real29@gmail.com
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by HarrypotterIV: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
ahmedoo:

very soon
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Structuralman: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
ahmedoo:

HarrypotterIV:
very soon

Someone said the test is in Feb.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ahmedoo(m): 12:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Who has been able to login recently,pls any new msg on ur dashboard,share please

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.