Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. (4545 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman Expresses Shoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
So yesterday a friend of mine came to me compaining that he does not understand what was wrong with him, as a good friend, i asked him to explain his problem.That was when he told me that there was this beautiful Girl he just met from Uniben, when he got to this point i told him that "haba! Oga, you should be celebrating this na, or did you come here to mock me ni?" That was when he told me that after spending some night with the Girl he woke up one day only to find some disgusting sores all over his male organ. My Friend who i know to be a tough guys was almost in tears as he explain the embarasment he had to face, when he had to show his male organ to a doctor in the hospital he went to,right in front of the female Nurses.

After which he was told he had contracted syphilis, it was at this point that my friend finally broke down in tears telling me that he can no longer sleep due to the pain from the sores on his male organ, in tears he kept saying "the Nurses where looking at it, they where looking at my something, Ha!God! which kind wahala i put myself so." I tried to console him and tried to explain to him that he should take his drugs and avoid jumping in bed with strangers next time.

But to be scincere how will a guy know if a Girl has a Sexually Transmitted Disease from just meeting her for the first time? is it even possible?

Well it is possible to know if a Girl could possibly have Sexually Transmitted Disease and i will show you how.

1.Sunken Eyes: Avoid girls with sunken eyes and Dark Circles around their eyes. Most sick persons do not suffer from symptoms that can be visibly seen and one of the most important visible sign that someone is very sick is that the eyes sinks inside and the skin around the eye area would become darker this is one important sign that most Health practitioner use to tell when a person is sick even when the person is not yet physically examined.

2. Unexplained weight lose: if a girl who you know to be a bit fleshy suddenly just start loosing weight all of a sudden, you should try to know what is the cause of that weight lose before jumping into a relationship with the person, because one primary symptom of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases is lose of weight. so you have got to be a carefull nigger so you dont end up being a dead one.

3. Hair breakage or lose of Hair: Ok her hair is always falling off just like a Lizard that is shedding skin and you just ignore it, because "na you konji hold pass abi?" A girl who you have always known to have a lot of hair suddenly starts going bald, her hair starts looking old and her frontal hair starts reducing, Oga! ask questions first because there can be so many causes for such kind of hair loose and for you to be in the safe side try to carefully find out the cause of this hair lose.

4. Unusual Vaginal Discharge: Ok let us say you ignored all the earlier signs that i wrote and decided to take her to the bed room so that both of you can act the season finale of Spartacus, and then in the process of carrying out "the all important" adult business you noticed a strange and funny smelling discharge coming out from her vagina, Oga pack up and leave, that is thing that i have been warning you about since you started reading this post, such a discharge is not a result of your skillful bedmantism or hardwork, but rather it is death staring you in the face, such unusual vaginal discharge are popular symptoms of an STD infection and if you still like your life my advice to you is to "waka" and live for another day.

5. Rashes, sore, skin infections and itches: Most of this things hardly affect the body and stay on for a long time unless the person's immune system is low and one of the primary cause of a low immune system is HIV,Cancer amongst others, so one has to be very carefull when going into a relationship with someone with this symptoms.

Source: http://www.mylastkobo.com/2016/10/5-ways-to-know-and-avoid-girls-with.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin share the post and save our young men from loosing their life and manhoods
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
CHAI,, GIRLS NO GO KILL ME grin grin
Me i can't go and come and kill myself because of girls

Condom or Wear your pant and gerout cry

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
ucsparks:
CHAI,, GIRLS NO GO KILL ME grin grin
Me i can't go and come and kill myself because of girls

Condom or Wear your pant and gerout cry
lol thats the idea brother. some go come dey look you like novice if you nor grii do without condom
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Presh900(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by rawpadgin(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
it applies to guys as well

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
rawpadgin:
it applies to guys as well
yea but this is for girls.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by johnstar(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sum gals wil nt lyk dis post tho

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
johnstar:
but it is the truth na.
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by abagajnr3: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
I so much fear dis things ehn... I no dey take chances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by shunletsam(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
oolloo:
lol thats the idea brother. some go come dey look you like novice if you nor grii do without condom
yeah bro! condom or no show!!! #teamcondom
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by UchaNwababa: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chaii thank God i am a Virgin.
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by lollmaolol(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
This has destroyed many life.
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Somethin mst kill a man...so go naked/raw/skinny in dt pusssy...dats d area code kiss
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sigh
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
johnstar:
You shouldn't like it etheir because it can be applied 2 you (males) wink
~~
But it's not all that accurate .
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You shouldn't like it etheir because it can be applied 2 you (males) wink
~~
But it's not all that accurate .

Honestly speaking if I see u I will yanshhh u to orgasmmm at least 3 times..with ur express permission of course smiley
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by AfroMighty(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Thanks jawe
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by callmelanner(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2016
use condom, they no go gree grin
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
callmelanner:
use condom, they no go gree grin
condom hurts the vagina when it is dry you should know that by now na. thats why you need lubricant na. and i have some great suggestions for lubricants see them in my next post.
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:

Honestly speaking if I see u I will yanshhh u to orgasmmm at least 3 times..with ur express permission of course smiley
No
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by oolloo: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No
you people should stop trying to F#ck each other in my thread. perverted people.
Jarizod:

Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
oolloo:
you people should stop trying to F#ck each other in my thread. perverted people.
lol grin Guy bye.
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
oolloo:

And u are

am d one trying to yansh kingcheezypuff.. meanwhile ur thread is already dead na
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No

"No" just like that

because of cucumber right angry u wanto replace a 20-inchh cōck with ordinary cucumber

am not happy with u puff!
Re: Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. by ImmaculateIfy: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
ur guy is lucky d disease is treatable next time he will know how to stick to one person

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking / When Ghana Jollof Meets Naija Jollof (photos) / Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.