Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (589795 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Deucalion(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2021
jmanity:

Why not sell on binance P2P?
I can’t seem to verify my account
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by jmanity: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Deucalion:

I can’t seem to verify my account

Message me on whatspp let me help you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ykpm: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Balloranking, the serial scammer was banned recently. His other aliases include; Stefaniz, Mveepee etc.

His last scamming number was: 07053001287

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by nairabacks(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
OTP INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES, OREGUN is scam company with no address, no staff , no faces.

Read about their criminal activities here

https://www.nairaland.com/6721780/new-scam-otp-internet-technology
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ajcreative627(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
This dude wanted to Rip me of my funds. He thought I was a noob. He asked for my btc address to deposit some btc, only for him to be tracking it to know when I get any transactions so that he can say that he is the one who sent the bitcoins.
I was just playing along... like look at this Odè.
angry angry
Name: Aliu Badmus
Bank name: Paga
Phone no: 08142879127

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Uber11: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2021
His name is Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, he used the account details below to scam me, visit the thread below to see his victims

https://www.nairaland.com/6412026/yusuf-adeiza-kabiru-serial-scam

His current phone number but he has many, 08084943817

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ayo84(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
This app I downloaded ,I deposited Crypto and they scammed me. They are attempting to charge me up to 20% for making a deposit to a Crypto address. How can I penalise them.

https://bundle.africa/

They are charging 33% for the transfer to binance. How do I get to sanction them . I transferred funds and it has not arrived
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ayo84(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
ayo84:
This app I downloaded ,I deposited Crypto and they scammed me. They are attempting to charge me up to 20% for making a deposit to a Crypto address. How can I penalise them.

https://bundle.africa/

They are charging 33% for the transfer to binance. How do I get to sanction them . I transferred funds and it has not arrived

[img]https://bundle-static-contents.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Bundle-logo.svg[/img]
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Jidex1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Scammer Alert!!!

Be ware of this seller with the following details...
He has a jiji page where he sells subtly defective laptops to unsuspecting buyers.

Account name - Okafor Tochukwu Henry.
Account number - 2085680470
Bank name - UBA

Contacts - 07059255099 (WhatsApp)

His Jiji account's name— Chrislinks Computers
He stays in ikorodu, commonly called HENRY.

I was also able to get his wife's contact, but I've decided not to post that for now.

I already created a thread for this.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Orjioorji(f): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Let's get rid of all the fraudulent activities here on Nairaland
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cr0nus1: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Orjioorji:
you are too dull for me liking why? U keep collecting people Nairaland account just to scam why?

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Poopypants: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Orjioorji:
note, and be warned, this account is a scammer, be careful .. he stole this account from the owner , resist from doing any business with him..

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by adefemi007(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
adefemi007:
Chats

His phone numbers : 07066619297

update

Found his picture backed up in my Google photos

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ykpm: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nijjaking account has been hijacked. He has already scammed generalgoshen today.

https://www.nairaland.com/nijjaking

Cc. Dominique
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ykpm: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Ykpm:
Nijjaking account has been hijacked. He has already scammed generalgoshen today.

https://www.nairaland.com/nijjaking

Cc. Dominique
It is frustrating reporting scammers and nothing get done. I reported the hijacked Balloranking account, nothing was done till he scammed someone of $2900. The moment the scam was perpetrated, all his posts were deleted and the account was banned. Which is suspicious in itself.

Now, nijjaking account has been hijacked. He has already scammed someone of #32,800. Are we waiting for when he steals bigger amount before he gets banned. The mods here are not trying at all. You can do better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ykpm: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
He has hacked another one.

https://www.nairaland.com/referendum01
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Baloranking(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ykpm:

It is frustrating reporting scammers and nothing get done. I reported the hijacked Baloranking account, nothing was done till he scammed someone of $2900. The moment the scam was perpetrated, all his posts were deleted and the account was banned. Which is suspicious in itself.

Now, nijjaking account has been hijacked. He has already scammed someone of #32,800. Are we waiting for when he steals bigger amount before he gets banned. The mods here are not trying at all. You can do better.

Ps: Correct the spelling immediately. I'm an in no way attached to the name Balloranking.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ykpm: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Baloranking:

Ps: Correct the spelling immediately. I'm an in no way attached to the name Balloranking.
Fixed.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by gaiusolayinka: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ykpm:

It is frustrating reporting scammers and nothing get done. I reported the hijacked Balloranking account, nothing was done till he scammed someone of $2900. The moment the scam was perpetrated, all his posts were deleted and the account was banned. Which is suspicious in itself.

I do not know the nijjaking, but I am sure his moniker have been used to scam me and some other people in the last few days. I have decided not to put in more details, for the main time, since am sure nothing will be done to handle it at all
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ykpm: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
gaiusolayinka:

I do not know the nijjaking, but I am sure his moniker have been used to scam me and some other people in the last few days. I have decided not to put in more details, for the main time, since am sure nothing will be done to handle it at all
I reported him with my other account (Cronus1) but the anti-spam bot got me. I cannot post numbers of scammers here again otherwise I get 2-3 days instant ban and all I do is warn people of scammers and burst scammers.

I don't let the constant ban discourage me though. I will strongly advice you post every detail you have on the scammer here. Even if it helps just one person, that is still okay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cronus1: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Alaganature's account was hacked by Mveepee to carry out more scams.

https://www.nairaland.com/alaganature

His new scamming numbers is:
+2349127546350
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dear Tabbaz kindly update and remove my phone contact from your list. Number 496.

I have done what you asked me to do and tagged you and Dominique several times.

https://www.nairaland.com/6601533/resolution-defamation-moneytalk247-against-wese90

I don't want to see it as if the mods are being rude. I didn't commit any offense and surprisingly even moneytalk247 was ban. I was not on NL during the time he was defaming wese90. I was in contact with wese90 on WhatsApp.

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters/3#103671012

cc
Dominique
Suen
Tabbaz
Naijacutee
Puskin
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Poopypants: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2021
How are people getting their account hacked though?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Poopypants:
The fraudste* will place make a post about LOAN WITHOUT collateral
and some greedy fellows will catch the bait. When contacted via WhatsApp, he will request for your naira land login details as the only collateral for the loan.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Poopypants:
Next thing is to change your password.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Poopypants: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Stanchem029:

The fraudste* will place make a post about LOAN WITHOUT collateral
and some greedy fellows will catch the bait. When contacted via WhatsApp, he will request for your naira land login details as the only collateral for the loan.
but can’t you just restore your account with the email though?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Stanchem029: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Poopypants:
but can’t you just restore your account with the email though?
Let's wait for some of his victims to furnish us with more info regarding his modus operandi.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cr0nus1: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Stanchem029:

Let's wait for some of his victims to furnish us with more info regarding his modus operandi.
he changes the email of the owner to his, then also with the password.. The owner won't even know until he/she mistakenly logout..

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cronus1: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dominique, Mveepee is back under this account; destaloans

https://www.nairaland.com/destaloans

Kindly take care of it. Thank you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Juicethekid: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pk01(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Am a victim, I fall for him the useless scammer.. Below is his method of scamming people.
The picture he used on his profile....

The most painful thing is that all my details I gave to him... Including my house address bvn no.. In fact everything.. Nl logging details.. He change my nl account thrice and I recover it thrice.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.