Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587894 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Catalyst4real:
AccessME is a scammer and a thief. please do not engage in any business with him.

Full name :

Phone number:

Account number:

email:

If you fall for this man, you are on your own, he is very calm and co-operative till your money enters his hand
U can't do morethan this u pile full of rubbish and slowpoke who feels he can talk and treat others anyhow without repercussions. That bad attitude u have will cause more harm on u if u don't change.

You are a very big fool if u think this would disbalance or disorganize me🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Catalyst4real: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
AccessME:
I expect u to act mature but it seems u are still a kid crying and looking for a warm arms to lean on after u must have felt u've played a smart one on me by claiming my PayPal but obviously u aren't getting things work as expected hence, u came here to wail I stole ur 500k. Deluded 500k indeed. Dummy!!!
iyala don run another $1k smiley
I am here to make sure no one falls for you, you duped me and blocked me abi. you have built a small reputation here. niceeee. but i must ensure that no one ever falls victim. You can keep the money you stole, but you will not keep your reputation on this forum.

i can easily tag 10 people, that will verify that you scammed me. Just deny that i can't
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Catalyst4real: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
AccessME:
U can't do morethan this u pile full of rubbish and slowpoke who feels he can talk and treat others anyhow without repercussions. That bad attitude u have will cause more harm on u if u don't change.

You are a very big fool if u think this would disbalance or disorganize me🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
You have blocked every number that i have used to reach you. Now you are replying fast on nairaland. I never even start. You will miss opportunities on this forum, because i must let everyone know who you are
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Catalyst4real:

You have blocked every number that i have used to reach you. Now you are replying fast on nairaland. I never even start. You will miss opportunities on this forum, because I must let everyone know who you are
when u didn't even wait 1 minutes for my response and u felt u can run to CBM to accuse me what was I suppose to do? Give u and ur subjects the avenue to laugh and make gest of me right? Now I've left the group for u to chop and continue boasting of even in ur dieing bed u'll still b raising shoulders about CBM just a mere WhatsApp group😝
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Catalyst4real:

iyala don run another $1k smiley
I am here to make sure no one falls for you, you duped me and blocked me abi. you have built a small reputation here. niceeee. but i must ensure that no one ever falls victim. You can keep the money you stole, but you will not keep your reputation on this forum.

i can easily tag 10 people, that will verify that you scammed me. Just deny that i can't
Also tell them to come testify how u stole my PayPal account, changed password, delete payment emails and ran away with my funds left on the account

You think u would do that and go scot free right I guess u got served hot by PayPal🤑 that's the reason why ur body still dey bite and scratch u like person they rub chroroquine
I only allowed u claimed that PayPal becos of the pity I have for u and ur small mind now feeling smarter than me.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
You'll should please check the comments by catalyst4real the accuser you'll see and notice he has gone an extra length to phishingly and fictitiously create screenshot of messages he never typed or messages I never replied to.

Don't pay yield to him o he's just like a flying vulture looking for his next newly born chicks to devour.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Catalyst4real:
AccessME is a scammer and a thief. please do not engage in any business with him.

Full name :

Phone number:

Account number:

email:

If you fall for this man, you are on your own, he is very calm and co-operative till your money enters his hand
Come narrate to them what u did to me that made u and ur entire generation to loose their integrity. I'll be an idiot to reply and engage u further. Best right now is to leave u to keep wailing and crying like a spoonfed baby over what u know u committed the grievous offense undecided undecided

From 500k to $1k, obviously the whole nairaland have seen u for an empty lier and incompose perpetrator looking for what to incompetently blab about!🤣😂🤣😂
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tenshades(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
AccessME:
when u didn't even wait 1 minutes for my response and u felt u can run to CBM to accuse me what was I suppose to do? Give u and ur subjects the avenue to laugh and make gest of me right? Now I've left the group for u to chop and continue boasting of even in ur dieing bed u'll still b raising shoulders about CBM just a mere WhatsApp group😝

You saw his messages asking for explanation why his money was being moved out by you but you ignored them till he called you out on the group. You blocked him when you noticed he has uncovered the theft you committed yet you came to NL to talk trash.

You are a thief and a foolish one at that. The funniest part is that you are fasting in this month as a true muslim, right? Yet, you are nothing but a foolish pathetic and petty thief.

You wanted to use his Paypal money to run to UK like you used to cry about on the whatsapp group but your plan failed.

We have seen that you have been asking for the cost of getting a passport done lately but you are already grounded. You're going nowhere cos you will die in this shithole soon.

Just put it at the back of your mind that there's no rest for you till you sleep in the cell. You are being tracked already and you'll pay more than you bargained for.

KD, your ass is going nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Tenshades:

You saw his messages asking for explanation why his money was being moved out by you but you ignored them till he called you out on the group. You blocked him when you noticed he has uncovered the theft you committed yet you came to NL to talk trash.

You are a thief and a foolish one at that. The funniest part is that you are fasting in this month as a true muslim, right? Yet, you are nothing but a foolish pathetic and petty thief.

You wanted to use his Paypal money to run to UK like you used to cry about on the whatsapp group but your plan failed.

We have seen that you have been asking for the cost of getting a passport done lately but you are already grounded. You're going nowhere cos you will die in this shithole soon.

Just put it at the back of your mind that there's no rest for you till you sleep in the cell. You are being tracked already and you'll pay more than you bargained for.

KD, your ass is going nowhere.
Tendo you must be high on cheap smoke shit to come here to sprew trash from that ur gutter u call a mouth for something u didn't even know how it started honestly u must be the biggest fool of the century to come here and defend something that's obviously defenseless cause from his claim, he said I stole his 500k and later rephrase it was $1k. Now tell me who is lieing and looking for who to cheaply blackmail.

Statistically, Nairailanders will bear witness with me and see how baseless his claims has been all along..so, Incase u want to do anything by looking for who is not running, find me and return my PayPal the way it was when he started using it and pay me all owe money then we can start talking seriously.

From your claim u said I want to run with his money to UK So, getting a passport only now means running out of Nigeria? lol...I laugh in Swahili. U must be so senseless suffering from NEUROLOGICAL HAEMORRHAGE to even raise that up cause its not a watertight point. Let me put it up to u for coming here to drink Panadol for another man's headeach, I send all the courses to ur and ur entire family in 1000 folds. Idiot Oversabi!

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tenshades(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2023
AccessME:
Tendo you must be high on cheap smoke shit to come here to sprew trash from that ur gutter u call a mouth for something u didn't even know how it started honestly u must be the biggest fool of the century to come here and defend something that's obviously defenseless cause from his claim, he said I stole his 500k and later rephrase it was $1k. Now tell me who is lieing and looking for who to cheaply blackmail.

Statistically, Nairailanders will bear witness with me and see how baseless his claims has been all along..so, Incase u want to do anything by looking for who is not running, find me and return my PayPal the way it was when he started using it and pay me all owe money then we can start talking seriously.

From your claim u said I want to run with his money to UK So, getting a passport only now means running out of Nigeria? lol...I laugh in Swahili. U must be so senseless suffering from NEUROLOGICAL HAEMORRHAGE to even raise that up cause its not a watertight point. Let me put it up to u for coming here to drink Panadol for another man's headeach, I send all the courses to ur and ur entire family in 1000 folds. Idiot Oversabi!

When you want to send the courses to my entire family, ensure they are from knowledgeable tutors with 5 stars cos you be "OLODO".

You stole Catalyst4real's money by sending out from his money and deleting the notifications so that he won't know. You thought the guy is an airhead like you.

"Statistically," Nairalanders will bear you witness that your life has been wrecked by chronic masturbation and that you are a thief; a petty one at that.

Hand will soon touch you inside that your rat hole you are replying from. It's just a matter of time.

NL will soon receive your mugshot.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Exceldan: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2023
Pls anyone knows about opay investment platform? Is it really genuine?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 4ward4: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2023
Tenshades:

When you want to send the courses to my entire family, ensure they are from knowledgeable tutors with 5 stars cos you be "OLODO".

You stole Catalyst4real's money by sending out from his money and deleting the notifications so that he won't know. You thought the guy is an airhead like you.

"Statistically," Nairalanders will bear you witness that your life has been wrecked by chronic masturbation and that you are a thief; a petty one at that.

Hand will soon touch you inside that your rat hole you are replying from. It's just a matter of time.

NL will soon receive your mugshot.

He is a Cheap Thief, they always come around mocking their victims.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by samuel051: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Exceldan:
Pls anyone knows about opay investment platform? Is it really genuine?
anything you see platform,runnnn,na scam

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by stanza(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awsijs1bvbs

We build the most affordable luxury homes in Africa.

Subscribe, like, send us a mail today.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by t33why: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2023
DANIEL AYOMIDIPUPO MOMOH

Uses kuda MFB is a scammer, the general public should beware of him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cosyfaith(f): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
UCHENNA FAITH is an Instagram Scammer

Her account info is Uchenna Faith, palmpay account 9121703754

Instagram Scammer. Her handle is Food_sco. Advertises groceries. She scammed my friend of 50K and blocked her on all social media platforms

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Cosyfaith(f): 1:24am On Mar 28, 2023
My friend has lodged a complaint at the bank, however it is taking forever due to bank traffic

Uchenna Faith, please here is her phone number 08163369856. She has gone on a blocking spree.

Please tell her to refund my friend's NGN 50,000
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by tahir01(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
tahir01:
Please no one I mean no one should trade with this person.
I contacted him yesterday to get Skrill which he said is available. After payment is one story to another. Phone switched off,what'sapp messages going through but no reply.
I don't want to conclude yet. So I will give him benefit of a doubt till evening to know if he Is a scammer or not.

Details
Oluwafemi Jeremiah
Palm pay
Nairaland username is Pikahol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7615950/exchange-ecurrency-funds-such-paypal
He is a petty thief and a scammer no one should contact him for anything. he blocked me after collecting my 16k. Beware of him.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Iamdonefapping: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Kasiyya is a Scammer...
Scammed me of payoneer..

Una go soon see him mugshot for here..

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by 02emrys(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2023
Please I need legit vendor to redeem zelle email

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by servicom101(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
02emrys:
Please I need legit vendor to redeem zelle email

Let me help you with this bro
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dungas30(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Charlline8:

It's a ponzi like but there's no record of scam yet
I places a withrawal request for over three weeks but still not get paid. how far.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ok12345(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hi,
I want to report an Opay account I sent money too to help me deliver some product.

She blocked me after receiving payment.

Please look into it.

This is the opay account: 7064293524
Account Name: Oluwatoyosi Esther Ajala.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by xinhe8888(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2023
There are more and more scammers and scams, and it is impossible to prevent them. Everyone must firmly grasp the money in their pockets。

Disposable paper cup raw material

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.