Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (587922 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by yewit37486: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
BEWARE: Toluwalase Azeez Oloye / Tolu Azeez Oloye is a scammer on Instagram pretending to sell female dresses. He will block you after payment. His Palmpay account is 8069572524, and also Ugwu Queendaline, Palmpay 9133753869.

His MTN whatsapp number +2347025280615

PLEASE email support@palmpay.com with screenshots as evidence to get his account flagged. The more people report, the better.

---------
He keeps changing the profile name of his IG account, some of the handles he has used include: wearsnest_ng, enchantress_wear
TURKEY WEARS QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE wholesale and retail. PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES ORDER SEND DM. /2347025280615.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by fryo4life(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
@Ujev, May thunder strike you for defrauding me. You blocked my number as soon as you duped me. Your name Okwandu Kingsley Uguchukwu and your GTbank Account number 0766926968 will be submitted to GTBank on tuesday. Your picture will be extracted and uploaded here and i will ensure my police friend track you. You scammed the wrong person this time. Shameless old man duping nairalanders since 2017. For what you did to me yesterday, your lineage shall suffer and find no peace on earth. A search on your name on nairaland shows it is since 2017 you have been a fraudster.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Okodav(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
BEWARE: Chido Original is a scammer who pretends to know about Paypal on YouTube (Chido Original) and Instagram (Chido_original). He will act busy after receiving your funds.

His number +2348079553775

He's a scammer.

I contacted him and asked him to help me fund my US account so I could buy a virtual card from a website. He said the minimum funding he could provide was $100! I told him I would pay with PayPal, and he agreed and sent a request! I paid $100! He refunded me the money and said It was on hold! He sent another email saying I should send $86.40! I did as he said! The PayPal account is unverified and is a Chinese.

I started sending messages to Chido at 9:23 am. He dn't answer me. I called him and he managed and said he's busy because I had already made the payment!

He is a scammer.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Okodav(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2023

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by callmemakaveli: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Okodav:
BEWARE: Chido Original is a scammer who pretends to know about Paypal on YouTube (Chido Original) and Instagram (Chido_original). He will act busy after receiving your funds.

He's a scammer.

I contacted him and asked him to help me fund my US account so I could buy a virtual card from a website. He said the minimum funding he could provide was $100! I told him I would pay with PayPal, and he agreed and sent a request! I paid $100! He refunded me the money and said It was on hold! He sent another email saying I should send $86.40! I did as he said! The PayPal account is unverified and is a Chinese.

I started sending messages to Chido at 9:23 am. He dn't answer me. I called him and he managed and said he's busy because I had already made the payment!

He is a scammer.
This case is simple .

I see you sent funds as G&S . Since your recipient is not responding , and you suspect it's scam .

Kindly open a dispute , and chargeback Sir . Case closed .
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Okodav(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2023
callmemakaveli:

This case is simple .

I see you sent funds as G&S . Since your recipient is not responding , and you suspect it's scam .

Kindly open a dispute , and chargeback Sir . Case closed .

Okay! Done! That guy is a big scammer! He deleted where I call him out on YouTube!

I think he has withdrawn already!
I just come across dis

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by iHart(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2023
ENOCH PARAH
ACCESS BANK

Be careful about the account details above. He is a scammer. He hacks people's WhatsApp and use it to contact the person's relative and solicite for money. See screenshot for his strategy.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Okodav(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Okodav:

He's a scammer.

He is a scammer.

Got limited today on PayPal! I chat up chido
He ends up sending 40k

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by UmarSEO: 5:27pm On May 02, 2023
BEWARE: The owner of this Monikers @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35 is a scammer who pretends to help writers by working with them on projects. After writing for him, the Amount due for payment was 44k but started acting funny. I called him out on NL and he paid 24k with an outstanding of 20k left. I have been pleading with him to make payment but he has been adamant. Infact he has stated clearly he is not paying back. So if you are a writer avoid those monikers.

His number +2348121650040

He's a scammer.

He has blocked me on whatsapp. If you call the number, it doesn't go through. Just stay clear of this fraudster.

He is a scammer.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wodu89: 5:30pm On May 02, 2023
UmarSEO:
BEWARE: The owner of this Monikers @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35 is a scammer who pretends to help writers by working with them on projects. After writing for him, the Amount due for payment was 44k but started acting funny. I called him out on NL and he paid 24k with an outstanding of 20k left. I have been pleading with him to make payment but he has been adamant. Infact he has stated clearly he is not paying back. So if you are a writer avoid those monikers.

His number +2348121650040

He's a scammer.

He has blocked me on whatsapp. If you call the number, it doesn't go through. Just stay clear of this fraudster.

He is a scammer.

Funds for services was received. PayPal froze the funds for eight months. I communicated this feedback along with proof to this person whom sadly I also mentored. He refused to acknowledge the information for selfish reasons asking me to pay him regardless if I had to shed blood.

The funds is locked in PayPal even as of the moment and he know and saw the screenshot. Four others were also communicated with and they understood it was beyond my control and as such there was nothing I could do than to wait for the period stipulated by PayPal.

Yes, I received clientele funds for services rendered. But before I could withdraw the funds got frozed in the account

I tried raising alternative funds, totalling the sun of 150,000 Naira through an exchanger who went on to seize the funds and as a result terminated my business.

I have 162,500 Naira seized in PayPal and another 150,000 Naira not paid for by the exchanger I withdrew through.

Provision for services is acknowledged however payment will be made after payment for services is withdrawn in August

There are four others waiting. And we're all finger crossed waiting for PayPal to unlock the account. This is the account of activities. I didn't receive any money and choose not to pay it. No. That wasn't what happened
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by UmarSEO: 5:32pm On May 02, 2023
Wodu89:

Funds for services was received. PayPal froze the funds for eight months. I communicated this feedback along with proof to this person whom sadly I also mentored. He refused to acknowledge the information for selfish reasons asking me to pay him regardless if I had to shed blood.

The funds is locked in PayPal even as of the moment and he know and saw the screenshot. Four others were also communicated with and they understood
The shameless one is you who owes people their dues. God forbid I come under the mentorship of such shaddy character. Pay up what you are owing then I would let you rest.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Wodu89: 5:35pm On May 02, 2023

The funds is locked in PayPal even as of the moment and he know and saw the screenshot. Four others were also communicated with and they understood it was beyond my control and as such there was nothing I could do than to wait for the period stipulated by PayPal.

Yes, I received clientele funds for services rendered. But before I could withdraw the funds got frozed in the account

I tried raising alternative funds, totalling the sun of 150,000 Naira through an exchanger who went on to seize the funds and as a result terminated my business.

I have 162,500 Naira seized in PayPal and another 150,000 Naira not paid for by the exchanger I withdrew through.

Provision for services is acknowledged however payment will be made after payment for services is withdrawn in August

There are four others waiting. And we're all finger crossed waiting for PayPal to unlock the account. This is the account of activities. I didn't receive any money and choose not to pay it. No. That wasn't what happened

Payment will be made August 15th after the account is unlocked and withdrawal is made.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Ken4Christ: 7:39am On May 04, 2023
Beware of Gasayi. He is a scammer

I sent him N6,600 in exchange for $11 payoneer dollars but he hasn't sent it or refunded my money for three days now.

He convinced me by sending a screenshot of his National identity card.

Please, don't do business with him.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by theamazonguru(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2023
CHAMPION BOT IS SCAM BEWARE

COOLWEB ENTERPRISES
Firstbank

*+234 806 090 4252*

Promoter is one Ejike
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by PhatBG(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2023
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Blankstare(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2023
There's a stupid boy that claims Rn nurse in America, claim he can help me unlock iPhone 8 plus. Paid him and he bolted, never replied me again... beware

Account name:Falana Rhoda
0655544196....gtb
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by callmemakaveli: 9:54am On May 09, 2023
Hello All .

I want to make a report about a particular vendor I met here on this forum.

NAMES: BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE.
NAIRALAND: SIRMASCOT.
PHONE NUMBER: 08131363527.

@Sirmascot sent $320 Paypal funds on 18-April-2023 to a mail I provided him in the past without my permission.

I noticed payment was from card and called his attention to it. He assured me payment is clean and proceeds from freelance work. I took his words since we have been dealing long before this $320.

As customary , I asked if he could vouch there wouldn't be chargeback since payment is from card or I refund , He insisted the funds was clean and there wouldn't be any case , so I paid him in naira.

On a 28-April-2023 , I received a case from Paypal that the primary sender of the $320 has requested for chargeback , citing that "someone made the transaction without their permission ."

I called @Sirmascot attention to the case , he said he will contact primary sender and ask them to resolve case .

Since then , it's been a rat race , from one excuse to another. Either no fuel in his generator or no light in the neighborhood to power his devices and contact primary sender. OR he has contacted primary sender , and he is in class so can't respond .

I had to make this report here because it's even worse right now , @Sirmascot has stopped responding to any of my messages on WhatsApp concerning this $320 case , neither will he pick any of my calls to discuss resolution about a week now .

I don't want to call BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE AKA @SIRMASCOT a Scam yet due to our history , but his attitude towards this chargeback case is Shady and unacceptable .

I made this post to create awareness and warn others to desist from dealing with @Sirmascot for the meantime , because his approach towards this case is unethical of a business man .

1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by youngtee5(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2023
Scammers alert ‼️ please beware of the following monker/ account name on nairaland because they all belong to scammers.
Ujuronor, Claraiyama22: , Efosaspeaks, Esavus, Pablo1986
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by IniUbom(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2023
MY MY MY, BEWARE - LM ESTATE - 2813 ZANE GREY DR. ATLANTA GA 30316 - A MAN ROBBS RUN GWORL - UNDER ARMOUR - MAY GOD PROTECT US FROM EVIL AMERICANS...😁💙🏵️🤱🏾⌚👵🏿🏩🏩😮💸😘🥰🧓🏿😍💦💍🤰🏾🤝🏾👨🏾‍✈️👰🏾‍♀️👨‍👩‍👦‍👦✝️🇳🇬🇺🇸🧠💪🏾
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Troy007: 10:52am On May 16, 2023
@puskin @tabbaz kindly add stephenmoka4 to the scammers list (So he doesn't defraud anyone else). It's official he is a criminal.

He is also now using a new nairaland account.

Artemis444
Phone numbers: 08113261985, 08161367252

Twitter username: stephenmoka4

Bank account: Access Bank: 0774936558 (Stephen Mokogwu)

Zenith bank: 2263536146 (Stephen Mokogwu)

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2023
Troy007:
@puskin @tabbaz kindly add stephenmoka4 to the scammers list (So he doesn't defraud anyone else). It's official he is a criminal.

He is also now using a new nairaland account.

Artemis444
kindly provide screenshot evidence of his crime pls
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Troy007: 6:06pm On May 17, 2023
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by servicom101(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2023
Guys, This Moniker AdroTape is a serious and serial scammer. Avoid doing business with him. Until he clears himself with me kindly take note.

cc:

Tabbaz
Cokebar
Seun
Wese90
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AdroTape: 6:20pm On May 22, 2023
servicom101:
Guys, This Moniker AdroTape is a serious and serial scammer. Avoid doing business with him. Until he clears himself with me kindly take note.

cc:

Tabbaz
Cokebar
Seun
Wese90
Lol... So because I called you a scammer, I'm a scammer?

I don't need to clear anything with you.

You're a big scammer
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by servicom101(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2023
AdroTape:
Lol... So because I called you a scammer, I'm a scammer?

I don't need to clear anything with you.

You're a big scammer

Unless you give me proves, that I scammed someone. I won't stop on your case. You'll be hearing from me bi daily.

You just come new here, wanting to do business, nah mistake I do comment on your post abi..

You will call Tabbaz and 10 other mods before I stop tagging you.

I will take it to a funny level with you.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AdroTape: 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
servicom101:

Unless you give me proves, that I scammed someone. I won't stop on your case. You'll be hearing from me bi daily.

You just come new here, wanting to do business, nah mistake I do comment on your post abi..

You will call Tabbaz and 10 other mods before I stop tagging you.

I will take it to a funny level with you.
You're a scammer. That one I'm sure of. Take it to any level. You're a scammer

Adrotape says so. Thief is angry because I said I will use @Tabbaz as escrow before I can have any deal with him

https://www.nairaland.com/7695573/1000-skrill-payoneer-needed#7695573.10
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by servicom101(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2023
AdroTape:
You're a scammer. That one I'm sure of. Take it to any level. You're a scammer

Adrotape says so. Thief is angry because I said I will use @Tabbaz as escrow before I can have any deal with him

https://www.nairaland.com/7695573/1000-skrill-payoneer-needed#7695573.10

You're a fool, I'm not saying I won't use escrow.

Not even 1 person as escrow. You said you want Tabbaz and 10 other people. Who does that.. Omo, you're really retarded oh. Shelit doesn't work that way. Bring one escrow. Which one be Tabbaz and 10 other escrow.. man you're as retarded as foolish.

And Mr man, you're lucky cause this Is Social Media... You don't tag someone a scammer here for not dealing the way you want. Until I have scammed you, or someone has come out to lay allegations with proves, only then will Tabbaz label me a scammer.

For now, try and learn.. it's obvious you're new here.. no go pursue your potential customers... Itiboribo.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by AdroTape: 9:42pm On May 22, 2023
servicom101:

You're a fool, I'm not saying I won't use escrow.

Not even 1 person as escrow. You said you want Tabbaz and 10 other people. Who does that.. Omo, you're really retarded oh. Shelit doesn't work that way. Bring one escrow. Which one be Tabbaz and 10 other escrow.. man you're as retarded as foolish.

And Mr man, you're lucky cause this Is Social Media... You don't tag someone a scammer here for not dealing the way you want. Until I have scammed you, or someone has come out to lay allegations with proves, only then will Tabbaz label me a scammer.

For now, try and learn.. it's obvious you're new here.. no go pursue your potential customers... Itiboribo.
Funny guy. Tabbaz doesn't escrow and most mod don't escrow. I was just joking when I said Tabbaz and 10 mods as escrows but your mumu didn't let you know joke from seriousness

And yes, I said that because I don't trust you and I wanted to let you know escrow is important if we will deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.