Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby (24488 Views)

Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed / Mastermind Of Orekoya Kids Kidnapped By Nanny, Arrested 3 Years Later / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by blank(f): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yet some people will claim to be educated and still indulge in this devilish ritual. Can't believe someone was arguing with me that they have not seen someone die from being force fed. Just because Nigeria does not believe in autopsy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by ylaa(f): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
wicked grandmother
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Ekii(f): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
This one too is a nanny.... See her face like pit bull

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by autonomous22: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
na dis kam face u go hire for nanny ..... u get luck say she no kill d whole family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by enomakos(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
post=50551319:
Evil nigerian. This type of nigerian na they spoil other Nigerians hustle .. she should be brought back home let us beat her for dragging our name in the mud
na old woman you wan beat?
Let her rest in jail in america
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by loadedvibes: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
enomakos:
na old woman you wan beat?
Let her rest in jail in america
OK na because of you o bros. But at least make e come serve term for naija jail na
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by enomakos(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
post=50558432:
OK na because of you o bros. But at least make e come serve term for naija jail na
hahaha
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
olayinka807:
A Nigerian woman Oluremi Oyindasola, 66, of Glenarden, Maryland working as a nanny has been arrested and has been charged with second-degree murder, first-degree child abuse resulting in death and other offenses after police said she force fed an eight-month-old baby girl who then later died.
Prince George's County Police said Wednesday, a home surveillance system recorded Oyindasola taking a nap when the crying infant, eight-month-old Enita Salubi, approached her in a toddler walker.

According to Police, Oyindasola unsuccessfully tried to feed the child, then when she got frustrated with the infant not wanting to eat, she 'proceeded to pour a large amount of white liquid directly inside the victim's mouth'.
Col. Harry Bond with Prince George's County Police said:

'She forcefully poured the two bottles of what looks to be milk down the baby's mouth, causing her to not be able to breathe, suffocating her, and eventually she died at the hospital.'

The Police also released a press statement which read:

'On October 24th, at about 4.10pm, the baby had been rushed to a hospital after she became unresponsive at home. 'She was pronounced dead a short time later. An autopsy on Tuesday revealed the baby’s cause of death was asphyxiation. The manner of death was ruled a homicide. 'The preliminary investigation revealed the injuries to the baby occurred while in the sole care and custody of Oyindasola.' Oyindasol 'is in the custody of the Department of Corrections,' the release said.

Oyindasola, is being held on $1million bond.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/10/nigerian-nanny-arrested-for-killing.html

Blood of Eledumare!!! The woman's look alone is enough to kill any baby.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
post=50551319:
Evil nigerian. This type of nigerian na they spoil other Nigerians hustle .. she should be brought back home let us beat her for dragging our name in the mud
I hope you realise that if this were to happen, maybe 2 Nigerians would be left abroad or in other countries so to speak. Let them punish her please, the economy is bad as it is without her adding to the burden

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by totorimi: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is part of what we are saying, when people come here and carry their mother and grandmothers to America to go and do baby sitter, they dont warn them that they dont teach them that they dont handle children the way they do here. Now this woman will be causing the day she left the peace and comfort of Nigeria to USA. Even the people who brought her in now will also be under watch.
$1million dollar bond is not a small money, and going to jail at 66 is almost a life sentence.

What a pity indeed, I feel her. Nigerian babies are stronger than the American children, other baby sitters should learn from this bad experience, dont spank, dont force, dont shout at American children, just be following them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by eshic(f): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
the comments above though
I pity the woman shaa,I pray the owner of the child would plead on her behalf because I am sure she did not mean to kill the child she was only applying her Yoruba style of feeding baby.I have always tell my Yoruba friends that the way they close the nose of a baby and be pumping pap inside their mouth is dangerous but some of them would still choose to feed their babies in that way.May God help her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by reducto: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
she looks igbo.

not tryna be tribalistic, i know she yoruba but she has igbo phenotype

Mumu so igbos look like that to you.
you see your ugly conehead sister come dey say she be igbo.
epileptic afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by sexymalato: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
God don catch u, see face like octopus.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
see her ugly yorubaish facee
if we say igboish now, una go run to the motherfucking mods to ban us.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
It wasn't intentional. She gave the child milk and not poison. Let her go, I see no fault in her undecided
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Litmus: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
she looks igbo.

You're good, she does look Igboish. When they're getting on in age...say above 70 yo'ld. Not as puffy and sickly though....
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by chijioke17(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bro the way my african parents raised me ? even kunta kinte didnt get that much beatings
did you attend fgc odogbolu
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Juniorbuba(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
he he she tynk say butter Na Pako

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by cococandy(f): 2:07am On Oct 28, 2016
helovesme:

You are right.

Rather than just "close eyes" and put the child in a nursery and pay nursery fees or use a registered/qualified child minder, they go the cheap route and employ these "nannies". Most of these nannies are either illegals or people on holiday but looking at making some quick cash.

Who in their right mind force feeds a baby? It's no surprise why nigeria has one of the highest child mortality rates in the world. Be not deceived. Many kids in nigeria have died this way but as there's no autopsy or surveillance camera, the adult simply states that the child's death is unexplained or blames it on some spritual force that has attached the child.
100 100

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Siscooh: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
she looks igbo.

Igbo and Yoruba who get better features? Avoid such talk pls
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by AlphaCentauri: 4:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Siscooh:
Igbo and Yoruba who get better features? Avoid such talk pls
YORUBA GOT BETTER FEATURES
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by cutekhalifa(m): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2016
I will never leave my children at the Mercy of wicked AFONJA nanny... see her ugly face... witch u have succeeded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by barajo1(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2016
I wan go abroad, make una learn. Oyinbo go finish this one career.
Kill Oyinbo pikin with ignorance? U are in deep soup!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by wickedtuna: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Clearly she has also been eating the baby food...she think say na that olden days wey them go lock pikin in between their thighs and choke dem on akamu...oyinbo no strong o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by jiinxed: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Yoruba people again
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Siscooh: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
YORUBA GOT BETTER FEATURES
tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Those Yoruba mothers that force hot pap into children's mouth, are you reading this?

And it's perculiar with the Yorubas..this one is yoruba too. Oyindasola. Name checked!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Releases Posting And Appointments Of Senior Officers / Heads May Roll In Army Over Leaked Document / Ogun Union Officers Chase Motorcycle Rider To Death Over N600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.