Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) (42673 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / Innoson: 5 Modern Accessories In The IVM G80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Innosson doesn't have enough capacity to supply the entire country. . . it's still a new venture, that's what people don't know. Even top companies like Toyota cannot supply an entire country. . . We need to have at least 3 big auto manufacturers before we can ban its importation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by uduigwomen(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
I hail this Innosson made in Naija car. You are our pride

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigerians React grin grin
Are we Nuclear Reactors?

God Bless SouthEastern Nigeria cool
lol @nuclear reactors
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by skales67(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by PMONEY6: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
fourthworld:

I don't think that Innoson has personally approached you, your father, your family and your entire region for patronage. Why not mind your business?

What brought my family into this post?
Was I referring to you in the first place?

Don't you ever in your entire life say some silly things like this to people you don't know.
You might not be lucky

My God forgive you
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by nafiachi(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Not trying to sound negative here, but I think Innoson should maybe start from bikes and tricycles, that is an area a lot of Nigerians rely on for transportation.
Kudos though, hope they can start manufacturing here in Nigeria soonest.
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
These are the areas government need to invest heavily in......., but they wont!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by enigma2007(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
fourthworld:

Take time to go to through all the forums about Innoson and see what your people have been saying about his products including you perhaps. So that's why any atom of advice from you people will be treated like a snake venom by me. Meanwhile I am not so daft or immature to hunt for likes ok, such is for intellectual midgets not for me, possibly that's what you seek. I am an Igbo defender, I joined this forum because of the trash you people have been vomiting about Igbo affairs and I've come to give it back to you eye for eye

Bros! i am my own person and do not lump me with any group and i am not against you defending igbo affairs! If i follow the same logic as you and decides to be attacking all the igbo people that i meet because some few set of faceless people in a faceless forum are bashing each other, where would that leave me as a person? or where would that leave the country as a whole?

I will buy Innoson inasmuch it meets my requirements and pocket friendly. Also, i am not interested in NL likes or share because it won't add a dime to my bank account.

I am detribalized as you can get with lot of igbo friends that i have their backs and they have my back and no online opinion(s) would sway me because i have taken time out to know them over the years. The same way i will never deal with anybody based on their religion or beliefs i.e. i have friends that cut across most of the major religions.

In fact, i even have trips planned to the rest of the eastern states because i have only been to Anambra and would like to see the other states within the region. The same is planned to see the northern part of the country.

Abeg tell any correct Aba shoe maker to run product lines to Lagos, i want to buy and try some shoes!

Peace out!
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by KunAviero(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
maestrojay:
This looks very cool. But is the car strong.. people complain about IVM cars. Aniway. D design mek sense
People complain about IVM cars when they've never even seen one live. These cars are produced in my "backyard" and I can categorically tell that they are as durable as any other car out there in the market.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by fourthworld: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
enigma2007:

Bros! i am my own person and do not lump me with any group and i am not against you defending igbo affairs! If i follow the same logic as you and decides to be attacking all the igbo people that i meet because some few set of faceless people in a faceless forum are bashing each other, where would that leave me as a person? or where would that leave the country as a whole?

I will buy Innoson inasmuch it meets my requirements and pocket friendly. Also, i am not interested in NL likes or share because it won't add a dime to my bank account.

I am detribalized as you can get with lot of igbo friends that i have their backs and they have my back and no online opinion(s) would sway me because i have taken time out to know them over the years. The same way i will never deal with anybody based on their religion or beliefs i.e. i have friends that cut across most of the major religions.

In fact, i even have trips planned to the rest of the eastern states because i have only been to Anambra and would like to see the other states within the region. The same is planned to see the northern part of the country.

Abeg tell any correct Aba shoe maker to run product lines to Lagos, i want to buy and try some shoes!

Peace out!

I wish every other person can reason like you, Nigeria would've been paradise. Useless politics played in this Goddamn Country as a result of tribalism has set us backward that even Kenya is now challenging us which is quite pathetic and heart wrenching; kudos to your brilliance and maturity bro: Paul of Psquare and FFK comes to my mind

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by seenter84: 12:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Toyota 4runner Nia dem dub
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:56am On Oct 28, 2016
no ...media reactors we is...lol grin
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigerians React grin grin

Are we Nuclear Reactors?

God Bless SouthEastern Nigeria cool
Re: Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) by enigma2007(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2016
fourthworld:

I wish every other person can reason like you, Nigeria would've been paradise. Useless politics played in this Goddamn Country as a result of tribalism has set us backward that even Kenya is now challenging us which is quite pathetic and heart wrenching; kudos to your brilliance and maturity bro: Paul of Psquare and FFK comes to my mind

Exactly and that is why i steer clear of politics. Most of our current politicians are divisive and only unite to steal or loot money at the detriments of people like you and I..

Also there are lot of people that reason like me out there especially on NL. They are usually busy or do not have time for tribal bashing that doesnt benefit anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) / The All-New 2020 Mercedes-benz GLS SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.