Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (42604 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2017
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2017
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by MasterKim: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Who is dz one

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by BluntBoy(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I never knew this Car dating thing has gone viral in the North, until I went out late in the night along State Road, Kano, to snap my own date with my car. Before you could say JACK, people where packing and taking pictures also.

See dry stool.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2017
wink

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2017
This is serious indeed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

See dry stool.

At least give me credit for the flashy cars

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by SalamRushdie: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2017
U will only be remembered as an ethnic jingoist on Nairaland

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by NafeesaAA(f): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Fidelismaria: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2017
mtcheeew
so Fulani too dey drive car
me be tink they all just a bunch of terrorists

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by BluntBoy(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Not bad grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Supersuave2(m): 1:42am On Sep 28, 2017
I thought only hungry people do crazy things didn't know people wey don bellefull sef no well grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bakila: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Nope.

Beautiful lady causing heartache to admirers, Making it difficult for them to sleep. Please don't date your car again.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by bamirotola: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Are you single? I am an eligible bachelor .. I love sane nd educated Fulani... Yoruba guy... Dakun marry me

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by HopeAtHand: 2:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Nafeesa A. Abdullahi, for all your outward beauty, the intense tribal and religious bigotry always exhibited by you will continually serve a reminder that true beauty is from within, and not necessarily that which graces the eyes.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by MasterKim: 4:05am On Sep 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha cheesy

Her name na Hajia fatima..Her papa na Alhaji Ali gusua..He imports ad exports Cow.
She sef wan feel among. cheesy
Herdsman?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by mightyhazel: 4:09am On Sep 28, 2017
abeg how dem dey call 'nonsense' for fulani?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by RZArecta(m): 4:26am On Sep 28, 2017
All fun, it's good to catch fun once in a while but I always remember this lady as a tribal and religious bigot.

On the other hand, if I try taking a pic like this, bus drivers on Aba or Ikwerre rd will scatter my motor cool

33 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by aperture11: 4:26am On Sep 28, 2017
This is one of the most stupid advertising campaigns ever. They say all publicity is good publicity, but this shows wack thinking. The brand behind it better not reveal and the agency should be ashamed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Partnerbiz3: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Naija no dey dull

SEE BELOW FOR DATA.

SEE details too..

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by femi4: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Why are you revealing your number plate? Those ones you ve seen, they didn't reveal their number plates. You are indirectly inviting Evans brothers to your domain

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by angelTI(f): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

We are all bunch of comedians in this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by numtums(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
It's so lovely at night
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Estellar: 6:31am On Sep 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha cheesy

Her name na Hajia fatima..Her papa na Alhaji Ali gusua..He imports ad exports Cow.
She sef wan feel among. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin you are mean mahn!!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by Finstar: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Stupid things are known to trend in Nigeria.. Others will definitely follow suit. cheesy cheesy cheesy Perhaps the hastag will be #meand bae

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by hucienda: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Fulani herdswoman? lipsrsealed

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by PatriotTemidayo: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2017
This is the new madness grin
Re: Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars by tobechi20(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2017
finally,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does My Car Engine Oil Dry Up Without Physical Leakage / Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos) / Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.