Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? (2802 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Picture or ahdontbelieveit undecided tongue

send one babe come my house..she go carry picture Come with her.. wink
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Her or his?? Are you one of those cucumber girls?? undecided
I'm standing in as a boy not a girl undecided
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:

send one babe come my house..she go carry picture Come with her.. wink

Lol, Weyrey like say you go pass that your 5 minutes wey you dey normally do undecided tongue
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by handsam(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Oya tell us wetin you go do now undecided tongue

Girl- I want to show you that my watch has light, You can use it to check the time in darkness

Me- Who watch epp No time to check time jawe undecided

Come on go down low! angry

Mtcheew undecided
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by mikeade11(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
mogbe!!! if I hear say
MackBrooklyn:
Disclaimer For The Real Homies: I saw this post on Facebook and I decided to share it with my real homies on here to gist about since Romance section is becoming boring nowadays sef cool

Disclaimer For Trolls: When I say trolls, una know yourself and most of y'all should know me by know that I ain't taking shît from anybody. If you chop my eyes, ah go chop your eyes and we're all getting banned (Soft_Work) cool

Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm standing in as a boy not a girl undecided

Hmm, so you'll just be checking her watch till when time is up undecided
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
mikeade11:
mogbe!!! if I hear say
Hear say what??
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Girl- I want to show you that my watch has light, You can use it to check the time in darkness

Me- Who watch epp No time to check time jawe undecided

Come on go down low! angry

Mtcheew undecided

You go rape her?? shocked
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Weyrey like say you go pass that your 5 minutes wey you dey normally do undecided tongue

sha send am first tongue
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by handsam(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

You go rape her?? shocked

Haaa! No.

I'd reason with her grin
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by makydebbie(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Hmm, so you'll just be checking her watch till when time is up undecided
I'll be a gentleman I won't force her.
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by Presh900(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
na rape sure pass "
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
handsam:

Haaa! No.
I'd reason with her grin
What you gonna reason with her?? undecided
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll be a gentleman I won't force her.

Lol, Ma'am you're saying this because you're a feminine and you probably don't understand the power of Konji tongue wink
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Presh900:
na rape sure pass "
You're a rapist?? shocked
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by Presh900(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

You're a rapist?? shocked
Lolz,, na joke oo,, but which kiñ rough play be that kwanu??
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by handsam(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

What you gonna reason with her?? undecided

Who knows? undecided
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
chai, my mb

cc: mackbrooklyn
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Presh900:

Lolz,, na joke oo,, but which kiñ rough play be that kwanu??
Lol, so you go just free her??
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by MackBrooklyn: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
chai, my mb

cc: mackb.rooklyn

Wetin do your MB?? undecided
Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by FuckBooy: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin
MackBrooklyn:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation? by NgoziOkoli(f): 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba Weyrey cheesy After that nko??
whats your problem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? / The Way Igbo Men Work Hard / What Is The Strangest/silliest Thing You Can't Take In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.