Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Cucumber Don Replace You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cucumber Don Replace You (1342 Views)

See Gbola! Pretty Lady Uses Fat Long Cucumber To Sex Herself On Instagram Live / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cucumber Don Replace You by mrrights: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Initially, I do not intend to watch the Miss Anambra sex tape. Watching such video often disgust me like hell. Why should even bother about other people's private affairs in the first place? It's not my way at all. As I said earlier, my initial attitude was to ignore the tape like I always do to similar things. If I do not watch the tape, there is no way I will comment on the story, not to talk of judging or crucifying the culprits. Only God can judge us all of our various acts of sin. However, I was eventually forced to watch the tape today. The various opinions I have been reading made it impossible to ignore. I have seen alot of views, especially by those claiming to stand with the culprits. I have also seen those of the other side , but both do not impress me at all. While I strongly condemn those who put the tape on the social media, I think those claiming to stand with the ladies are not being fair or just to this country. Why did I say so? In the tape, I saw 3 ladies. The 1st is miss Anambra lady, lying on her back and helping herself with cucumber. She was so serious with the cucumber like she was telling the men in her life, ''cucumber don replace you''. ''With cucumber, there is no assault, no domestic violence, no emotional torture, no heart break and no complain''. I even felt like she was saying, '' Cucumber does the same thing as you, but gives no problem as you. It is far better because , you won’t have to worry about condom or unwanted pregnancy, aids and other sexually transmitted diseases''. As I was saying, then, another naked lady came on bed to join miss Anambra. Both obviously engaged in act of Lesbianism and the second lady took over the utilization of cucumber on Miss Anambra. The 3rd lady, to my understanding, was the one filming the act. Towards the end of the video, 3rd lady came closer to miss Anambra, even placed her left hand, with pink nails on her leg, probably using the second hand to hold the phone being used to film the unholy act. If you go back to the video, watch the last 20 seconds, you will see the 3rd lady. From every indication based on what I saw, the video wasn't recorded by any secret camera, it was actually filmed by the girls themselves. A very close coverage. Now, If we should go by the law of this country, which we all know punishes Lesbianism by 14 years imprisonment, we should be calling on security agencies to arrest and prosecute these girls for not only engaging in the act, but also recording it. This is why I find it shocking that some so called advocate of rule of law are publicly saying they stand with the girls without first condemning the act. What exactly are you standing with the girls for? Are you saying you stand with their acts of Lesbianism or what exactly? Since the law also punishes those who aid the culprits or support them, are you saying you want to share part of such punishment should this case go legal or your standing is just for show to claim feminism? Or are you saying the girls are not guilty of the Act? I don't just get it. While I understand that some are trying to be human and compassionate towards the girls despite their immoral and illegal act, the least I expect them to do is condemn the act, if not the culprits, something many of them failed to do. They are rather shifting the issue, from the girls, to those who purportedly exposed the tape. While I also condemn those who might have intrude their privacy,I equally condemn their acts of Lesbianism more. Even the association of beauty pageant in Nigeria had strongly condemn the acts and the girls for engaging in Lesbianism. Those who continue to claim to stand with the girls without condemning the act have misplaced their priority.
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by Authoreety: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2016
Commentator!
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Summary plss

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by handsam(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2016
K
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by handsam(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2016
K.
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Okay cucumber make I pack
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
That video wasn't a forced one Biko..those girls looked very happy and satisfied!

And cucumber will never replace me IJN grin
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by Cholls(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2016
my brother if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol.
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by mrrights: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by mrrights: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Forget
Cholls:
Cholls:
forget that thing, cucumber don replace you
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by 2ScrewsLoose: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Some people get time sha,,,, see wetin human being sitdan write for wetin no consign am.....

Is it ur business if they are persecuted or not, or u think law enforcement agencies haven't seen the video... ARAB....! sad

Better look for productive things to focus on...
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by mrrights: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
What are you doing here?
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by Chedah(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
No Wonder
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by buffalowings: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
I beg dem be consenting adults jor

Deal with child sexual abuse first.
Re: Cucumber Don Replace You by mrrights: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hum

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know And Do Before And After EVERY SEX Session / Wife Material For Sale! / What Do You Have To Call This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.