Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset (1280 Views)

Help!!! One Of My Friends Is Getting Raped Now / Help With Finding Him (mr. Right) / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by aloeman15(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Make I drop dis one b4 I go sleep.
I asked a lady why she turned down my toasting.
She said she didn't have feelings for me.

Hmmm.
to talk com hard me.
as in...
Huh?!

Girls, never you date a guy whom you like more than he likes you. I beg una.
Ask Jennifer Aniston wetin her eye see for brad pitt hand.

A guy who likes you can move mountains.
A guy you like might just be using you to hold bodi.
Feelings should be the last item on your priority list!

Una don hia?!?

Shey Na bible tok say, "husbands, LOVE your wives, wives, RESPECT your husbands".
Na d koko b dat o!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Heartbroken aloe Vera
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by arsenic33(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Dem don hear o....
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 13, 2017
But how deep is his "love/like"? Are u an infatuation for him?

The human was given a free will and the right to choose = blow off as many as u like cheesy
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Divay22(f): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2017
I just need project topic cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Time to locate Education section o
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by McBrooklyn(m): 2:12am On Mar 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Sometimes... You just can't help it.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by yomi007k(m): 5:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
I just need project topic cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Time to locate Education section o

Wat will u give me if I help u out wt d project topic?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by centmanuel(m): 6:10am On Mar 13, 2017
This is really interesting. I think ladies should check it out
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Divay22(f): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
yomi007k:

Wat will u give me if I help u out wt d project topic?
God will bless you grin
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by yomi007k(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
God will bless you grin

Chai...yahoo girl.

Amen.

Wat department r u? Wats course is it n wch areas do u like. I can only guide u cos im not a mind reader.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by firstking01(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
aloeman15:
Make I drop dis one b4 I go sleep.
I asked a lady why she turned down my toasting.
She said she didn't have feelings for me.

Hmmm.
to talk com hard me.
as in...
Huh?!

Girls, never you date a guy whom you like more than he likes you. I beg una.
Ask Jennifer Aniston wetin her eye see for brad pitt hand.

A guy who likes you can move mountains.
A guy you like might just be using you to hold bodi.
Feelings should be the last item on your priority list!

Una don hia?!?
Girls don't know how to hoard feelings, so, this advice is bound to futility.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Divay22(f): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2017
yomi007k:

Chai...yahoo girl.

Amen.

Wat department r u? Wats course is it n wch areas do u like. I can only guide u cos im not a mind reader.
Business Administration and Management.....

Either from Pubic Administration or Entrepreneurship
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by yomi007k(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
Business Administration and Management.....

Either from Pubic Administration or Entrepreneurship

Ok...I wrote a paper on problems of entrepreneurship in Nigeria. I think ds sounds like a good topic cos u have alot to talk about n u can hardly go wrong.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
@aloeman15 the realest thing I've heard today so far.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by aloeman15(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
I know.
That's why they all have friends who give advise and apply peer pressure.

If she says 'I love him' they're the ones who should draw her ear to hia wod.

*That's why I modified the topic and the post. wink
firstking01:
Girls don't know how to hoard feelings, so, this advice is bound to futility.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by aloeman15(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
@aloeman15 the realest thing I've heard today so far.
Thanks guurrl! smiley
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Lol, he says feelings should be the last thing on your priority list. Just don't complain when they come gunning for you wallet & remember that you asked for it. Your request doesn't work only when it benefits you, it works against you too.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Divay22(f): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2017
yomi007k:

Ok...I wrote a paper on problems of entrepreneurship in Nigeria. I think ds sounds like a good topic cos u have alot to talk about n u can hardly go wrong.
yea you're right...so how can i get it
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2017
The sane question remains: How will I be in a relationship with someone I don't like/love? There must have been at least a little attraction. I find this thread mentally disturbingsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by yomi007k(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
yea you're right...so how can i get it

Nne dt one go hard oo...im yet to type...jus wana give typist to do dt for me cos time no dey.

Meanwhile, atleast u got a topic.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by aloeman15(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
If Na oyinbo you be, den feel your feelings wela.
Many of dem no send weda Na 60yrs dem take Mari.
But this is Africa.
If you want a man to marry, you need attraction, yes. But Shey Na love at first sight abi wetin? Isn't that the whole purpose of dating- to discover each other?
Even an engaged couple have to come down to brass tacks for some serious- and objective- talk when planning for their future together.
And why does it always come back to money?
How much does a graduate bank worker of 5 years earn? And Why would a mature Lady go for your wallet if she's looking for a serious relationship?

@ Alesandese:
Its OK to be confused about some things. Relationships are complicated so you're off to a good start actually. Your confusion puts you ahead of those who start off with misplaced confidence. You'll be much better off than them when you get some clarity.
But I hope this post has helped a bit wink

ZarZar:
Lol, he says feelings should be the last thing on your priority list. Just don't complain when they come gunning for you wallet & remember that you asked for it. Your request doesn't work only when it benefits you, it works against you too.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by aloeman15(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
... wetin na. where una comments? shu.
Re: Ladies, finding 'Him' is easy- help one another to Change Your Mindset by aloeman15(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
I want to start a thread on real life dating and realistic relationships.
Who like d idea?

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Pre-wedding Pics Of Two Nairalanders / Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.