Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Are Virgins Still Respected? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Still Respected? (1816 Views)

Do Virgins Still Exist? (pics below) / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Virgins Still Respected? by ohn1759: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
do virgins find true love this days?

is any guy ready to get married to a virgin?
What do you all think?
#Palmgossip
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by franklyn00(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
To be perfectly honest. . . I think they're at a huge disadvantage in the present time. Luckily all guys aint like me sha

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by vestyne: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
YES they are. Only those whose virginity is gone forever talk down and abuse virgins. Regardless of the I don't care impression guys put up, many still secretly wish they can get a virgin. True virgins still carry respect even among bados.

8 Likes

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by bitchcrafts: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Virgins are good but know that a virgin land is often the hardest to till. Maybe not
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Virgins are good but know that a virgin land is often the hardest to till. Maybe not
ahh e go dey difficult oo,when dem don dey chop 2 years old girl ogbono self
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sex is sweet.Only person wey no do am no go know.it is for the adult tho.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
yes they are respected

4 Likes

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by SweetyZinta(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
I doubt if they are respected because lately Ladies have tried to scam their boyfriends of being virgins and when it was discovered they were not, either they ended the relationship or lost their trust in them. I think what guys are after this days is a bae that is an expert not some novice. a lot of guys have lost patience in dating a Virgin. some just hang out with them as an option.

#VirginityisPride

5 Likes

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
lilyqueen:
yes they are respected
I agree with you. ..they are respected

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Donald7610: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yes bẹni

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
#Yawn!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
lilyqueen:
yes they are respected
Are you one?

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Who no like tear rubber?

4 Likes

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by imperialQueen(f): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
of course they are...☺

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by zolapeperenpe(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
wow! wow!! wow!!! *screamiingLikeAmbulanceSiren* I opend an account yesterday to ask/create a topic abt ds same 'situation' coz i tink am tired of keeping mine. Will soon be 28 ooo,una don see say na real 'situation'? Who knows if d future husband m keeping it 4 is busy wasting away as im typing sef?
Will still create my topic (enriched context with disturbing questions) soon,if i no change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by jmoore(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
zolapeperenpe:
wow! wow!! wow!!! *screamiingLikeAmbulanceSiren* I opend an account yesterday to ask/create a topic abt ds same 'situation' coz i tink am tired of keeping mine. Will soon be 28 ooo,una don see say na real 'situation'? Who knows if d future husband m keeping it 4 is busy wasting away as im typing sef?
Will still create my topic (enriched context with disturbing questions) soon,if i no change my mind.
You should keep your virginity for yourself, not for your future husband. You are the one to enjoy the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by kinggogo: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
U av got to b kidding

What kinda question is dis

Who doesn't respect virgins
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
jmoore:
Who no like tear rubber?
on point bro. carry go. virgins are the respect and desire of all.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Laredojohn(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Sure they are and they worth the most form of respect, the world might not respect them openly, but inwards they do, a lot of people will come out and doubt if they truly were, some will say it's lack of opportunity, some will say a lot of things...but sincerely and truthfully they deserve the more respect than the so called "experienced"....it's a pride any lady or guy who is should be proud of....
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Rone16(f): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2016
They are respected..Don't let anyone decieve you.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Gentlelord(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2016
SweetyZinta:
I doubt if they are respected because lately Ladies have tried to scam their boyfriends of being virgins and when it was discovered they were not, either they ended the relationship or lost their trust in them. I think what guys are after this days is a bae that is an expert not some novice. a lot of guys have lost patience in dating a Virgin. some just hang out with them as an option.

#VirginityisPride
Personally, I think love is the Number 1 thing. Be ye a virgin or not, and for Ladies who lie about their virginity just to get a brother hooked, deserve what they get. Sincerity is the key.
Trust me there are nice guys out there who really value this VIRGIN sisters and never use them as an Option or back up.
Mind you tear rubber new chassis anytime anyday is always Valued and Respected than TOKUNBO #VirginityIsPride
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2016
franklyn00:
To be perfectly honest. . . I think they're at a huge disadvantage in the present time. Luckily all guys aint like me sha
I knew a lie will follow when you started with the bolded
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Flekky21(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2016
There's Actually This Friend Of Mine That's Like ''When U Lose Ya Virginity We Gona Celebrate And Am Gona Be Happy 4 U" Shes Nt A Virgin And She Always Gives This Advice That Virgins Has A Lots Of Disadvantages, So U Have To Remove Yrs. I'd Just Be Speechless, Wondering If Shes A Good Friend Or Not.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by chimdi101: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2016
like mad
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by DarkTroll: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2016
ohn1759:

What do you all think?
#Palmgossip
Your topic has a different question to your thread.

Are virgins respected? Damn yes.

Are guys ready to marry them? Most wouldn't mind.

Would they find truelove? Not necessarily.

Their pussies curve beautifully to a dick, though, during the first 3 banging. Then it's like every other pussy out there cool
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by escapefromusa(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Flekky21:
There's Actually This Friend Of Mine That's Like ''When U Lose Ya Virginity We Gona Celebrate And Am Gona Be Happy 4 U" Shes Nt A Virgin And She Always Gives This Advice That Virgins Has A Lots Of Disadvantages, So U Have To Remove Yrs. I'd Just Be Speechless, Wondering If Shes A Good Friend Or Not.

Virginity is more about you gave it to. You want to give it to someone you love and. Respect...most girls wasted theirs and have deep regrets about who they have their flower to, and not because they lost it.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by uairaland: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
ohn1759:

What do you all think?
#Palmgossip

if am with a girl and i find out that she's a virgin, i just switch OFF.

the last time i met a virgin, she was a very pretty, tall 26 year old lady. we had lunch @ my place and then the things started to happen and we got n@ked but when i tried to GET IN, i found out that she was a V. damnnn. I just stood up and went into the bathroom, had a bath and got dressed. she was so shocked and thought I was angry or something. I simply told her i don't DO virgins and i would not have talkes to her in the first place if i knew she was a virgin. The cry wey the babe cry no be here oh and i felt bad but that's just how I am.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by torqque7(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2016
zolapeperenpe:

Alot of guys are looking for Virgins o to marry sef and you are thinking of loosing it?hmm can we talk tho?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Gentlelord:

Personally, I think love is the Number 1 thing. Be ye a virgin or not, and for Ladies who lie about their virginity just to get a brother hooked, deserve what they get. Sincerity is the key.
Trust me there are nice guys out there who really value this VIRGIN sisters and never use them as an Option or back up.
Mind you tear rubber new chassis anytime anyday is always Valued and Respected than TOKUNBO #VirginityIsPride

thank you
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Gentlelord(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
zolapeperenpe:
Abeg keep it for yourself oooo..... Don't dare think of loosing it ooo 28+ and still a virgin, you are a rare gem. A pride of Nairaland and Africa. You are One of the few Tear rubber new Chassis left ooo

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Can Do That Girls Cant / Love Them Or Loathe Them, Girls Make Social Media More Exciting (photos) / Share The Current Weather In Your Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.