Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion (3356 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / $30 Billion Loan: What Buhari Must Do To Get Our Support – Igbo Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Akkotto: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Arithmetically remove 30b from 90b dollars you will still have 60b dollars so then why is buhari borrowing, what happen to the 90billion recover from Gej and his Govt, unless somebody is being economical with the truth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Favorite1: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmmmm...... serious question

2 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Just $90bln? They got over $401bln naaaa
Deziani
Dasuki
Abati
Obanikoro
Patient
Alex barde
PDP politicians etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by otitokoroleti: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahaha, believe APC propaganda at your own risk.

cc omenka, NgeneUkwenu, mrvitalis, sarrki and the rest buhari Nairaland defender. come and explain to us what has happened to the money recovered in APC dreams

17 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Zombies will peep and go to the other room to discuss what response to come up with and later invade this thread with satanic ideologies and explanations

15 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Ratello: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Just $90bln? They got over $401bln naaaa
Deziani
Dasuki
Abati
Obanikoro
Patient
Alex barde
PDP politicians etc
You got plenty jokes I swear cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Akkotto:
Arithmetically remove 30b from 90b dollars you will still have 60b dollars so then why is buhari borrowing, what happen to the 90billion recover from Gej and his Govt, unless somebody is being economical with the truth.

That one is specially reserve for Buhari and his northern cronies as a retirement benefits. We don't know whatapp come 2019, the table might turn_it will be better to save for unforeseen raining days because the body language of Nigerians is not palatable.

1 Like

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Ratello: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
otitokoroleti:

cc omenka, NgeneUkwenu, mrvitalis, sarrki and the rest buhari Nairaland defender. come and explain to us what has happened to the money recovered in APC dreams
Aaarrrrggghhhh especially the name in bold I love reading his "many epistles" I see them as real comic reliefs. Too funny dude cheesy grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by mrvitalis(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ratello:

Aaarrrrggghhhh especially the name in bold I love reading his "many epistles" I see them as real comic reliefs. Too funny dude cheesy grin cheesy
I do not respond to stupid comments every day but maybe today is ur lucky day

There has never been a time this government weren't open on how much they have recovered so far

Get ur facta straight n don't embarrass ur self

3 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

There has never been a time this government weren't open on how much they have recovered so far

hahahahahahhahahaha sooo funny how you form don jazzy when you are soooooooooooo empty.. What and where are the facts Liar Mohammed quoted trillions, Ameachi said N72B. Is that not enough confusion and deceit already? Pls show us where we can go and access the correct figure.The question remains, who borrow when you were brandishing figures of trillions,zillions,killions just to spite GEJ and PDP and deceive zombies like you

14 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by mrvitalis(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hiploko:
hahahahahahhahahaha sooo funny how you form don jazzy when you are soooooooooooo empty.. What and where are the facts Liar Mohammed quoted trillions, Ameachi said N72B. Is that not enough confusion and deceit already? Pls show us where we can go and access the correct figure.
Maybe u can't read n comprehend... thats not my problem

1 Like

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

agreed!!! But why borrow? What happened to all those big big monies reported as stolen and recovered

10 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
APC's Recovered loot is like collecting money in the dream, by the time you wake up, you cant spend it.
#Lyingliars

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by BankeSmalls(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
otitokoroleti:

This one's are paid posters

3 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
APC's Recovered loot is like collecting money in the dream, by the time you wake up, you cant spend it.
#Lyingliars
no mind the mofos.. Biggest scam of the 21st century.. Broad day scamming o

3 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
BankeSmalls:

This one's are paid posters
just working for their monies

3 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by ba7man(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
I believe someone here should have a valid link where it was reported that this administration has recovered $90 billion.

Either that or its someone's delusions at work.
Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by BankeSmalls(f): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
ba7man:
I believe someone here should have a valid link where it was reported that this administration has recovered $90 billion.

Either that or its someone's delusions at work.

If you calculate all the fake news of money recovery and those they claimed were found in sokaway pits and the zillions found under judge bedrooms, it is enough to feed this nation for 50 years.

Why borrow?

11 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Samunique(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Akkotto:
What do you expect from Lai & co grin

It's better to believe that a Rat could kill a Lion than believe this APC government !!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by drss2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
BankeSmalls:

If you calculate all the fake news of money recovery and those they claimed were found in sokaway pits and the zillions found under judge bedrooms, it is enough to feed this nation for 50 years.

Why borrow?
i wonder for d lying govt.

4 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Ratello: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Have you taken your zombiesunate today? They have recovered trillions so far yet, bags of rice, beans, garri are beyond the reach of the masses? Bottles of cooking oil are something else, for the first time in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD, tomatoes were costlier than apples. undecided I ask you again mrvitalo, have you taken your zombiesunate today?

6 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Ratello: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hiploko:
hahahahahahhahahaha sooo funny how you form don jazzy when you are soooooooooooo empty.. What and where are the facts Liar Mohammed quoted trillions, Ameachi said N72B. Is that not enough confusion and deceit already? Pls show us where we can go and access the correct figure.The question remains, who borrow when you were brandishing figures of trillions,zillions,killions just to spite GEJ and PDP and deceive zombies like you
Leave that funny one alone just avoid him like a plague I hate it when human beings created by God take zombeism to a crazier level as he is displaying here. Imagine he is even branding my talks as stupid cheesy grin these jesters sef

5 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Scholes007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Read and comprehend? It is funny how you guys use this to intimidate people

6 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Scholes007:
Read and comprehend? It is fun how you guys use this to intimidate people
especially when the lack something tangible to say... They just tok thrash ans use smileys like cheesy grin etc to display mumu-ism

3 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Sibrah: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Akkotto:
Give links.
Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by chigoizie7(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
To think that this very 30billion is for supplementary budget.

Has the money budgeted for the normal 2016 budget finished? I mean the 6trillion,has it all been used?

because so far, I have not seen any work going on, I mean no capital project whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Scholes007(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hiploko:
especially when the lack something tangible to say... They just tok thrash ans use smileys like cheesy grin etc to display mumu-ism
most of these 'read and comprehend' folks act like hypnotized beings. Always repeating useless and boring verses over and over again. Just argue with them you will hear things; "you are aggrieved... You are hateful Igbo..."

4 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Jesusloveyou: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Akkotto:
all these iPods sef, u don't even know simple mathematics, how can $90b be 3tr naira

1 Like

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Hiploko(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Scholes007:
most of these 'read and comprehend' folks act like hypnotized beings. Always repeating useless and boring verses over and over again. Just argue with them you will hear things; "you are aggrieved... You are hateful Igbo..."
no mind them

1 Like

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Jesusloveyou: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoizie7:
To think that this very 30billion is for supplementary budget.

Has the money budgeted for the normal 2016 budget finished? I mean the 6trillion,has it all been used?

because so far, I have not seen any work going on, I mean no capital project whatsoever.
help me ask the op if we've realized up to 3tr naira this year due to the fall of oil price, but we've spent more than 4tr naira this year, where did u iPods think we got the money from,

1 Like

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by Splashme: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Why borrow?

2 Likes

Re: Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion by SRK1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys! How are you people?

I have some dollars I wish to sell at a VERY GOOD RATE to the interested buyer, although it is a small sum. But, I will bring a FAR better deal by next week!

Who wants to take this chance to have a CONSTANT dollar seller, who is willing to sell at a cheap rate? Please, contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Yoruba And Igbo Co-exist? / Breaking: UYO Court Sacks 5 APC Lawmakers / See The Tweet That Attracted Swift Reaction Of The NIMC Mgt And The Hon. Min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.