Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand (5269 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

And also Igbo people help each other everyday, that's why sharktank and cstr13 is here on same side with me.

Meanwhile at front page, the police discovered a ritual den of your kinsmen where he sacrifice your Fellow kinsmen every minute there is a customer! Lol cheesy[/i] [/b]
yeah they are on the same side with you because you are on a faceless forum on nairaland. if you meet each other and he lives in lekki and has 2 bentleys and then he finds out you live in face me i face you and are riding a bicycle with no car, he will not call you again lol FACTS
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
[s]
AlphaCentauri:
let me tell you something, it is because of the delusion in poor igbo peoples head about blood ties is why they defend corrupt igbo politicians. but they are too myopic to see that the rich have nothing in common with the poor. there is no ties whatsoever. if only they can receive sense and see this they will be like the wise and sophisticated afonjas who know there is no ties between the rich and poor and because of this they are happy when their corrupt politicians are being haunted by efcc. but you politically unsmart igbos will be crying for your corrupt politicians and shouting ' witch hunt ' because in your deluded mind you think these rich igbo men have blood ties with you lolzzz
[/s]

I believe this is where come on sense comes in.
Please sire Igbos mix with their class for your own information.

We defend the politician because they are innocent as charged with the media trial until the court says otherwise.

An average Igbo man is not poor like an average Yoruba man that's why we don't reason the way you guys think.

Igbos ain't in the same class with an average Yoruba that maybe why we defend the rich be cause we ain't poor.

In Nigeria the SE is the least poorest region that means they have the largest rich class grin

Go to court if you have the money and file your case against the Igbos and stop ranting on nairaland.
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
you have a point
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
[s]
AlphaCentauri:
you dont know what you are talking about. the rich do not elevate the poor. what i am saying is if you are not willing to elevate a poor friend as a rich man then you have no business being friends with him because that relationship will be full of anger. the rich and poor have absolutely nothing in common. you igbo guys need to start getting smart. right now you are not operating smartly and this is why everybody is starting to look at you funny in nigeria
[/s]

In Igbo culture the rich mix with the poor and that's being smart as a poor you can easily get elevated...

The east has the highest indigenous companies in Nigeria, a case of the rich elevating the poor from lower class to a more higher class. And if that is not being smart I wonder what else.

Lol, only the afonjas wretched like you see us funny because they are just funny. How can a sane Yoruba man that is not an afonja even interact with a poor soul like you.. I doubt it.
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

[I believe this is where come on sense comes in.
Please sire Igbos mix with their class for your own information.

We defend the politician because they are innocent as charged with the media trial until the court says otherwise.

An average Igbo man is not poor like an average Yoruba man that's why we don't reason the way you guys think.

Igbos ain't in the same class with an average Yoruba that maybe why we defend the rich be cause we ain't poor.

In Nigeria the SE is the least poorest region that means they have the largest rich class grin

Go to court if you have the money and file your case against the Igbos and stop ranting on nairaland.[/b][/i]
IF thats the case why does every igbo man run to go and live in yoruba state ? because yoruba states are better. CASE CLOSED LOL. as i am speaking many igbos are packing bags to head to ogun and ibadan and osun and lagos
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

In Igbo culture the rich mix with the poor and that's being smart as a poor you can easily get elevated...

The east has the highest indigenous companies in Nigeria, a case of the rich elevating the poor from lower class to a more higher class. And if that is not being smart I wonder what else.

Lol, only the afonjas wretched like you see us funny because they are just funny. How can a sane Yoruba man that is not an afonja even interact with a poor soul like you.. I doubt it.[/b][/i]
so why do you all run to yoruba states to survive ?
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
yeah they are on the same side with you because you are on a faceless forum on nairaland. if you meet each other and he lives in lekki and has 2 bentleys and then he finds out you live in face me i face you and are riding a bicycle with no car, he will not call you again lol FACTS

No wonder your kinds breeds jealousy. You are only feeling insecure and has this hatred for the rich. And so, if he has two Bentley and I drive an okada why should I get jealous and cut myself off rather it should be an opportunity for me to rub minds with him instead of hating.

Yoruba's should stop hating but I wonder why you guys hate other rich politicians and term them corrupt but leave tinubu.. Am still puzzled with this.
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
let me tell you something, it is because of the delusion in poor igbo peoples head about blood ties is why they defend corrupt igbo politicians. but they are too myopic to see that the rich have nothing in common with the poor. there is no ties whatsoever. if only they can receive sense and see this they will be like the wise and sophisticated afonjas who know there is no ties between the rich and poor and because of this they are happy when their corrupt politicians are being haunted by efcc. but you politically unsmart igbos will be crying for your corrupt politicians and shouting ' witch hunt ' because in your deluded mind you think these rich igbo men have blood ties with you lolzzz

See as Afonja coward bolded the FACELESS FORUM part. it might be faceless to you but both I and dEastActivist stand for what we say here. We have our faces on our profiles. Something Afonja can never understand
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

No wonder your kinds breeds jealousy. You are only feeling insecure and has this hatred for the rich. And so, if he has two Bentley and I drive an okada why should I get jealous and cut myself off rather it should be an opportunity for me to rub minds with him instead of hating.

Yoruba's should stop hating but I wonder why you guys hate other rich politicians and term them corrupt but leave tinubu.. Am still puzzled with this.[/b][/i]
and why will a rich man want to rub minds with you ? so you can kidnap him ? gerrarahere
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
so why do you all run to yoruba states to survive ?

Lol. We are only expanding our markets.
We are using you to get rich grin cheesy
Then go home to uplift the poor class..
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

See as Afonja coward bolded the FACELESS FORUM part. it might be faceless to you but both I and dEastActivist stand for what we say here. We have our faces on our profiles. Something Afonja can never understand
it is still faceless even if you have your pic on lolzz. you are like thousands of miles away. if you actually meet up then you will discover you have nothing in common but nairaland. brah ? water will always find its level. do not be deceived grin
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
and why will a rich man want to rub minds with you ? so you can kidnap him ? gerrarahere

I don't need to have a reason to rub minds with my brother. Is it a job interview?
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Lol!!! Your mentality stinks to high heaven...
You fear your rich and you think Ill of your rich that's why you reason like a poor demented brat.
And that's why your rich don't uplift their poor rather they uplift others not from his village cheesy
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

Lol. We are only expanding our markets.
We are using you to get rich grin cheesy
Then go home to uplift the poor class..
so you are admitting the wealth is in the west. thank you
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

I don't need to have a reason to rub minds with my brother. Is it a job interview?
ok maybe you dont need a reason because your time is not valuable to you and you have nothing to offer him, but what reason does he, assuming he is rich, what reason does he have to rub minds with you ? like what are you offering ? grin
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
it is still faceless even if you have your pic on lolzz. you are like thousands of miles away. if you actually meet up then you will discover you have nothing in common but nairaland. brah ? water will always find its level. do not be deceived grin

Oga everyday people meet Chics here that they smash. What could be realer? The more I talk to you, the more I realize you can never think outside the box. You are intellectually stifled
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

Lol!!! Your mentality stinks to high heaven...
You fear your rich and you think Ill of your rich that's why you reason like a poor demented brat.
And that's why your rich don't uplift their poor rather they uplift others not from his village cheesy[/b][/i]
brah, why should a rich man sit down with you ? this is reality and not the fantasy in your head . why ? so you can kidnap him ? gerrahere with your fantasies
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

We stand for each other...
No mind the lonely abobaku, even his master hate him.

Buh G, You so much look like a friend of mine, kaz
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

Oga everyday people meet Chics here that they smash. What could be realer? The more I talk to you, the more I realize you can never think outside the box. You are intellectually stifled [/b]
yes you meet people on your level. people not on your level dont go to the places you go. they take weekend trips to london to meet at bond street to go shop and eat sushi etc lolzzz
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

We stand for each other...
No mind the lonely abobaku, even his master hate him.

Buh G, You so much look like a friend of mine, kaz

Lonely Abobaku Lmao. The guy was just explaining the emptiness of his dysfunctional family upbringing. I pitied him at a point

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
brah, why should a rich man sit down with you ? this is reality and not the fantasy in your head . why ? so you can kidnap him ? gerrahere with your fantasies

1. Is am not poor. But who said I can't be rich if I'm poor.
2. If am poor, all I have to do is to get knowledge and to do that I have to further my education.
3. Then I've got the power, knowledge is the power.
4. I bargain my knowledge with the rich.
5. I make my small money
6. I employ bright minds and pay them.
7. I make investments for my generation
8. I've fulfilled my mission on earth
9.I enjoy my blessings and rewards
10. Lastly, God bless my incoming soul in heaven.

I may look down in hell and see you again doing your second punishment. #anotherSuffering #hell2hell back2back
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

1. Is am not poor. But who said I can't be rich if I'm poor.
2. If am poor, all I have to do is to get knowledge and to do that I have to further my education.
3. Then I've got the power, knowledge is the power.
4. I bargain my knowledge with the rich.
5. I make my small money
6. I employ bright minds and pay them.
7. I make investments for my generation
8. I've fulfilled my mission on earth
9.I enjoy my blessings and rewards
10. Lastly, God bless my incoming soul in heaven.

I may look down in hell and see you again doing your second punishment. #anotherSuffering #hell2hell back2back
lolzz brah in your lil fantasy utopia there is no economic strata, but in the real world where i live there is economic strata and water always finds its level.
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

Lonely Abobaku Lmao. The guy was just explaining the emptiness of his dysfunctional family upbringing. I pitied him at a point

He didn't deserve any pity from me bruv. He deserves his predicament. If he wants I can help him worsen his pathetic life.

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
so you are admitting the wealth is in the west. thank you

The wealth men seek are everywhere on earth even in the weirdest places. So Don't give yourself a fake special status.
You are a poor brat. The rich are corrupt don't ever mingle with them okk, just remain the way you are. Riches will come down from heaven and will stay with you at the appointed time. I believe you can do this for me? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Integration Can Transform Igboland Into An African Economic Hub / See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! / Who Runs Nigeria, Is It Buhari Or Jibril From Sudan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.