Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole (5400 Views)

I Will Withdraw My Support For President Buhari If Kanu Is Not Tamed.....sarrki / I Hereby Renounce My Support On Buhari. / Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari is useless, he's a tyrant leader, he's a tribal bigot, he has no idea of even how to rule a local government, I thought by voting buhari, Nigeria will be better but I was wrong, Gej is truly a hero, I am now seeing the good things Jonathan did for us, we don't care whether pdp were looting, but they were working, God will punish all those people that forced buhari on us, It will never be well with their household, Buhari will be the worst leader to go down in the history of the world not only Africa, And to Biafrans here, am really sorry for insulting you guys, now I can see what Kanu is fighting for, but advice him to limit the way he does his things because buhari don't care about you people the igbos, It's high time hausa and fulanis go their separate way since they are drawing us behind, If buhari wins this upcoming election, I would go to Germany back seriously
And to all those people supporting buhari here, I pray you have a rethink over what you are doing, this man doesn't mean well for Nigeria as a whole, I know the mods might want to close down this thread but all I know is that buhari is a certified failure
I prefer the looting govt of pdp than that to the idiots we have now, Apc government are the highest looters....To all those I have insulted here, am deeply sorry

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Victornezzar: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmm.....people don dey see d light already
Thank God for you Bro

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Ratello: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank God you have a real conscience!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ratello:
Thank God you have a real conscience!
Thanks Bro, honestly I can't believe I gave out my vote to this failure

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
no sir, you will support him to the end.
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by divinehand2003(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Then restructure, reconfigure or reorganize your MONIKER now from Buharison to something else.

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by wakaman: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
One spanner lost!

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
divinehand2003:
Then restructure, reconfigure or reorganize your MONIKER now from Buharison to some else.
Am doing that now

8 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
beamtopola:
no sir, you will support him to the end.
It's better I support a pdp local government chairman than to vote buhari again

11 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Alcatraz007: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari has his faults but the igbos need to be careful. The man has been very patient with igbos. Nobody would take the destabilization of his government from a tribe that has shown absolute and undue hatred his person and Government.

Igbos should allow reason prevail in the current circumstance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Yareema22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Am doing that now
please be quick about it.

2 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:
Buhari has his faults but the igbos need to be careful. The man has been very patient with igbos. Nobody would take the destabilization of his government from a tribe that has shown absolute and undue hatred his person and Government.

Igbos have all rights to do anything they want to do, under Jonathan, northern youths did al sort of atrocities, He kept cool, this is a democratic government

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yareema22:
please be quick about it.
No problem sa

3 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by SalamRushdie: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Remember to send Buhari back to Daura is now a CIVIC DUTY , try and convince 3 people a day on why Buhari has to go

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Remember to send Buhari back to Daura is now a CIVIC DUTY , try and convince 3 people a day on why Buhari has to go
I pray they see this post, they know themselves

6 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by tribalistseun: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
I remember when my sister was running around the whole house rejoicing that buhari will change Nigeria grin grin grin grin

As we speak she lost her job since last year December cos of Buhari policy against their company. Now, she doesn't want to hear that name Buhari in her life again. She said people sold him like he's a saint from heaven with lots of experience to make Nigeria look like Dubai.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
When did this op wake up? Im sorry i dont believe this zombie.

Zombies don't just receive deliverance just like that...there are processes.

Some zombies are irredeemable

11 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Victornezzar: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ngeneukwenu I can see you viewing

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Riffraff! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by tribalistseun: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ngeneukwenu I can see you viewing
I pray he gives his life to Christ now before it will be too late. It's not by viewing

9 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Riffraff! cheesy
Is there any difference between you and buhari, failures

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Victornezzar: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
I pray he gives his life to Christ now before it will be too late. It's not by viewing
Zombies can never change, that one own is permanent

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by swagagolic01(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Word....

3 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
Nairalanders, you guys have to give me some part of the credit in regards to the healing of this (ex)zombie - that's if the healing is real and complete.

I can't count how many times I knocked him even outside the politics section (I followed him to Romance section many times) till this day.

Waiting for the day Sarrki, Omenka and Ngeneukwuenu Luaretta Onochie BMC subscription will finish and they'll pick their common sense where they deserted them. cheesy cheesy
I just wish 2015 election can be conducted again

1 Like

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by sanandreas(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
He is loosing on every side
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by vedaxcool(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Riffraff! cheesy

grin grin grin ipob fools only deceive themselves open moniker and form PMB supporter and return to their true state. Date of registration July 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Bede2u(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

dont be silly my friend. Igbos are a tribe.... Buhari has highest 30 years extra to live on earth but the Igbo tribe will remain. It is therefore Buhari who must let reason prevail. He wrongly arrested a largely unknown Kanu in 2015 and held him against 3 court orders. This was what made kanu popular and wat is still making him popular.
I voted Buhari in 2015 mind u... needless to say he lost another supporter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Buharison: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin ipob fools only deceive themselves open moniker and form PMB supporter and return to their true state. Date of registration July 2017
Please check all my posts, even check this my moniker called buhari child, I was never supporting ipob and am a yoruba boy for your information, am not an igbo boy, stop supporting evil mister

10 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulations
Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by myright: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

I had to unfriend all my Yoruba friends on facebook this evening cos of people like you. Devilish set of human being.

6 Likes

Re: From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole by LordOfNaira: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buharison:
Buhari is useless, he's a tyrant leader, he's a tribal bigot, he has no idea of even how to rule a local government, I thought by voting buhari, Nigeria will be better but I was wrong, Gej is truly a hero, I am now seeing the good things Jonathan did for us, we don't care whether pdp were looting, but they were working, God will punish all those people that forced buhari on us, It will never be well with their household, Buhari will be the worst leader to go down in the history of the world not only Africa, And to Biafrans here, am really sorry for insulting you guys, now I can see what Kanu is fighting for, but advice him to limit the way he does his things because buhari don't care about you people the igbos, It's high time hausa and fulanis go their separate way since they are drawing us behind, If buhari wins this upcoming election, I would go to Germany back seriously
And to all those people supporting buhari here, I pray you have a rethink over what you are doing, this man doesn't mean well for Nigeria as a whole, I know the mods might want to close down this thread but all I know is that buhari is a certified failure
I prefer the looting govt of pdp than that to the idiots we have now, Apc government are the highest looters....To all those I have insulted here, am deeply sorry

Can you tell us why you think Goodluck was better than Buhari?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Official Name For Tinubu And Why. / Ganduje Suffers Loss At Supreme Court, Governor’s Appeal Dismissed / May Day: Dapo Abiodun Promises Windfall For Ogun Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.