Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand (5500 Views)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

So all these Afonja killing fellow Afonjas for rituals in Ogun are from Togo according to you. And when the Nigerian Air Force was bombing Yoruba militants in Ondo were you folks not jubilating? Are you Afonjas not happy ffk is about to die in jail?
afonja dont come on here talking about ' blood ties '
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
no, [s]igbos are known for infighting which is why you are not progressing politically[/s]. so where is the blood is thicker than water ?

And tell me what you define as progressing politically?
And don't tell me Yoruba's are progressing politically because as you accuse Igbos of infighting so are Yoruba's with their ritualistic infighting.

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by CSTR13: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
no, igbos are known for infighting which is why you are not progressing politically. so where is the blood is thicker than water ?
So, my point is no longer true. lol.
The most bloodiest intra-tribal fighting in Nigerian history was perpetuated on yoruba land.
Btw, how are you progressing politically than the igbos? By surrendering your future to tinubu who has now being caged by his masters.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
The fact that you consider business as the height of alliance shows the level of your thinking.
Tony elumelu may be willing to engage in a mutually beneficial business with wale tinubu or whoever. But he sure as hell would not trust him with his life in a free- for -all tribal conflict for survival. If elumelu was a business man before the civil war, awolowo would probably have given his business to wale tinubu as spoils of war.
The struggle for life breeds the highest form of alliance.
life is driven by economics. people meet up to play together and make money together. thats life. the rich play and make money together. elumelus daughters wedding will have guests like tinubu and dangote and otedola and etc etc. the bloodties amongst the rich is thicker than any blood ties in this world. its called blue blood
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Do you even know the meaning of Afonja? Yoruba abandoned their kinsmen in Benin Rep and Togo in order to pursue ND oil and you are here telling me blood is thicker than water? But blood is not thicker than oil abi? lol

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Lol and with all these infighting we are hearing about them are they also progressing politically?
Bokoharam are bombing both the hausas and Muslims who don't do their bidding, are they also progressing politically??

Guy you are fking dumb cheesy

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by gidgiddy: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Nwannem I have heard you, but we shouldnt forget that Ojucrook had a heart attack and eventually died of stroke when he learnt that FFK ffucked his wife. Sadly, this same FFk is now a hero to we Igbos. I recently learnt through the Radio Biafra FB page that IPOB are planning to hold a protest rally in suppiort of FFK who was recently arrested by the EFFC. Isnt it obvious that we Igbos are very foolish

Remarkably, IPOB and Ojukwu are people who were fighting for their freedom. You and the likes of you are more interested in licking the @$$ of the Northerners so that you can answer 'one Nigeria', a slave name the white man gave you. Yeah, you are quite impressive
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
So, my point is no longer true. lol.
The most bloodiest intra-tribal fighting in Nigerian history was perpetuated on yoruba land.
Btw, how are you progressing politically than the igbos? By surrendering your future to tinubu who has now being caged by his masters.
brah you are derailing. and afonjas do not claim ' blood ties ' . its you igbos who think a rich igbo man has blood ties with a poor igbo man lol
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by CSTR13: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
life is driven by economics. people meet up to play together and make money together. thats life. the rich play and make money together. elumelus daughters wedding will have guests like tinubu and dangote and otedola and etc etc. the bloodties amongst the rich is thicker than any blood ties in this world. its called blue blood
Someone already gave you the NAZI germany illustration which you still do not comprehend.
There were Jews who were business partners with germans prior to hitler. It didn't save them.
Infact, i am sure they must have been a number of germans who sold out their jewish business partners because of nationalism .

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

Do you even know the meaning of Afonja? Yoruba abandoned their kinsmen in Benin Rep and Togo in order to pursue ND oil and you are here telling me blood is thicker than water? But blood is not thicker then oil abi? lol
like i said, blood is not thicker than water. now if you are talking about immediate family ? OK but all igbos ? thats nonsense. the blood of the rich of all tribes is thicker than inter-tribal blood. FACTS
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by CSTR13: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
brah you are derailing. and afonjas do not claim ' blood ties ' . its you igbos who think a rich igbo man has blood ties with a poor igbo man lol
You do not claim blood ties. That is your business and i don''t give a hoot.
But don't claim to speak for the igbo culture. That is insulting given how ignorant you are.
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

You are dumb...
You think am wretched being with no hope and vision like you?. Get lost
What does tinubu knows about the economy?
What ideas does tinubu upon all his riches have about the economy?
Why do dangote have to employ bright minds who ain't rich to be his business advisers and pay them huge?
Why didn't he employ tinubu?
Why didn't buhari employ adenuga to be his special economic adviser but went for bright minds who ain't rich and pay them?

Like I said you are dull and dumb.
and i repeat, no igbo billionaire will consult your broke igbo ass for nothing. in fact i dont think you will be allowed to get past the gateman
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
tribal alliance amongst the poor igbo. what did the rich igboman ojukwu do when he saw you were losing ? he ran away. and then came back to fellowship with his fellow rich brethren of other tribes and even contested for presidency of nigeria. you see ? lolzzz

Guy you are too fking dumb... Lol

OK!! Why did awolowo upon all his riches decided to take a poor man #20 rat poison and died in a community prison meant for low lives.

Don't tell me awolowo was poor BC he was a finance minister cheesy
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
Someone already gave you the NAZI germany illustration which you still do not comprehend.
There were Jews who were business partners with germans prior to hitler. It didn't save them.
Infact, i am sure they must have been a number of germans who sold out their jewish business partners because of nationalism .
brah, war is war. we are speaking of normal human interactions not war time interactions. stick to topic wink
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
like i said, blood is not thicker than water. now if you are talking about immediate family ? OK but all igbos ? thats nonsense. the blood of the rich of all tribes is thicker than inter-tribal blood. FACTS

So once a Yoruba man becomes rich, he disowns his family. That explains why you losers be calling your rich pastor and his wife, Daddy and Mummy when you have parents at home

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
You do not claim blood ties. That is your business and i don''t give a hoot.
But don't claim to speak for the igbo culture. That is insulting given how ignorant you are.
and when emefieles wife was kidnapped by igbo where was the blood ties ? you are deluded. all igbo on igbo crime ? where the blood ties at ?
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by CSTR13: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
brah, war is war. we are speaking of normal human interactions not war time interactions. stick to topic wink
Your topic says economic alliance is stonger than tribal alliance which is wrong, since you did not take into cognizance all possible scenarios.
You are just pontificating and shifting the post like an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Ojukwu was a rich young man, his friend Gowon was a president of a rich country.

How come these two rich gentlemen fought each other?
And why did Ojukwu not join Gowon to fight for the poor inter tribal blood?

Guy you are a dumb ass grin
None of your illustrations has been coherent grin
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

So once a Yoruba man becomes rich, he disowns his family. That explains why you losers be calling your rich pastor and his wife, Daddy and Mummy when you have parents at home
well once a yoruba man becomes rich he elevates his immediate family and then he starts interacting with other rich people. thats life. a rich man who interacts with poor people is crazy. if you are not going to elevate that man to your level you have no business interacting with him. the poor and rich have nothing in common
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by CSTR13: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
and when emefieles wife was kidnapped by igbo where was the blood ties ? you are deluded. all igbo on igbo crime ? where the blood ties at ?
Let me call mrs phyno to come educate you again on demographics in relation to crime.
olodo.
Trying to juxtapose your yoruba culture on a very different people.

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

Ojukwu was a rich young man, his friend Gowon was a president of a rich country.

[b]How come these two rich gentlemen fought each other?

And why did Ojukwu not join Gowon to fight for the poor inter tribal blood?

Guy you are a dumb ass grin
None of your illustrations has been coherent grin[/b]
they didnt fight each other. the war was a european war using nigeria as their proxy. france wanted niger delta and biafran oil and england wanted nigerias resources. ojukwu and gowon were just unfortunate pawns. and after the war they became friends again
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

That's why the wretched like him worship tinubu up till today...
Too bad!!
No hope for the poor in Yoruba land, that's too bad.
They rather fight for the rich instead of fighting for themselves. What a culture.

That's why I love Igbo culture. The rich mix with the poor, oga will hire his boy from village and make him an oga withing 7 years.
I love Igbo culture die. So much hope for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
Your topic says economic alliance is stonger than tribal alliance which is wrong, since you did not take into cognizance all possible scenarios.
You are just pontificating and shifting the post like an ignoramus.
bro, try going into a rich mans gated community if they dont beat the sense out of you. the rich and poor have nothing in common. rich mingle with rich. FACTS.
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
CSTR13:
Let me call mrs phyno to come educate you again on demographics in relation to crime.
olodo.
Trying to juxtapose your yoruba culture on a very different people.
AND I REPEAT, igbo people commit crimes against igbo people everyday. there is no such thing as blood ties. its all in your head. wink
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
well once a yoruba man becomes rich he elevates his immediate family and then he starts interacting with other rich people. thats life. a rich man who interacts with poor people is crazy. if you are not going to elevate that man to your level you have no business interacting with him. the poor and rich have nothing in common

Lmao. And you guys accuse igbos of inviting their brothers to come make a living after they have found a place they have found conducive for success. Yoruba are hypocrites. Sometimes getting into the slimy minds of Afonjas can be irritating. bye
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Exactly!! Now you are beginning to get the bigger picture. The rich elevate the poor to become rich and in the process they mix...

What an own goal you just scored.
For your info you've just shot yourself.

Also you said the rich man elevates his immediate family, that another own goal. Finally blood is thicker than water.

We will reset your brain today grin
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
AND I REPEAT, igbo people commit crimes against igbo people everyday. there is no such thing as blood ties. its all in your head. wink

And also Igbo people help each other everyday, that's why sharktank and cstr13 is here on same side with me.

Meanwhile at front page, the police discovered a ritual den of your kinsmen where he sacrifice your Fellow kinsmen every minute there is a customer! Lol cheesy
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by SharkTank(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

That's why the wretched like him worship tinubu up till today...
Too bad!!
No hope for the poor in Yoruba land, that's too bad.
They rather fight for the rich instead of fighting for themselves. What a culture.

That's why I love Igbo culture. The rich mix with the poor, oga will hire his boy from village and make him an oga withing 7 years.
I love Igbo culture die. So much hope for the poor.
[/i]

Lol True. And there is a rich man in every Igbo family. So once a young man behaves himself, a relative will arrange a place for him. From there he can become in life [/b]
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bro, try going into a rich mans gated community if they dont beat the sense out of you. the rich and poor have nothing in common. rich mingle with rich. FACTS.

Only in Yoruba land. cheesy
That's why you get butted any time you went to beg for alms at bourdillion gates... Lol.
You deserve it what a culture !!! cheesy
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

And also Igbo people help each other everyday, that's why sharktank and cstr13 is here on same side with me.

Meanwhile at front page, the police discovered a ritual den of your kinsmen where he sacrifice your Fellow kinsmen every minute there is a customer! Lol cheesy
let me tell you something, it is because of the delusion in poor igbo peoples head about blood ties is why they defend corrupt igbo politicians. but they are too myopic to see that the rich have nothing in common with the poor. there is no ties whatsoever. if only they can receive sense and see this they will be like the wise and sophisticated afonjas who know there is no ties between the rich and poor and because of this they are happy when their corrupt politicians are being haunted by efcc. but you politically unsmart igbos will be crying for your corrupt politicians and shouting ' witch hunt ' because in your deluded mind you think these rich igbo men have blood ties with you lolzzz
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by AlphaCentauri: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
dEastActivist:

Exactly!! Now you are beginning to get the bigger picture. The rich elevate the poor to become rich and in the process they mix...

What an own goal you just scored.
For your info you've just shot yourself.

Also you said the rich man elevates his immediate family, that another own goal. Finally blood is thicker than water.

We will reset your brain today grin
you dont know what you are talking about. the rich do not elevate the poor. what i am saying is if you are not willing to elevate a poor friend as a rich man then you have no business being friends with him because that relationship will be full of anger. the rich and poor have absolutely nothing in common. you igbo guys need to start getting smart. right now you are not operating smartly and this is why everybody is starting to look at you funny in nigeria
Re: Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand by dEastActivist: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
SharkTank:

Lol True. And there is a rich man in every Igbo family. So once a young man behaves himself, a relative will arrange a place for him. From there he can become in life [/b]

Gbam cheesy
The wretched frustrated afonja thought that the world begins and end in Yoruba land especially his village in ogbomosho not knowing other people have their own way of life.
I just love the way he is exposing his tribe cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report / I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu / OSHAssociation Honours Pauline Tallen, Osita Izunaso, Jim Okolo With Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.