Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (29061 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Ondo Elections: INEC Explains Why It Declared Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Candidate / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by omaolowo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Jimoh cannot do anything here. He is not respected at his Igbotako where he hailed from. And mind you, Oke and Jimoh are both Ikale. Even while Oke can get some pocket of vote from Ese odo and Ilaje, people there will vote for there son who happen to be Aketi Deputy. They wont vote for Oke who was OSOPADEC chairman and did nothing. So the south senetorial vote is divided and Jimoh cannot have 20% from there. I give Aketi 50% in the south senetorial district which will come from Odigbo and Irele. The two LGA are not going to vote for Jimoh. I can assure you PDP is dead here. To nail it all, Oke name is missing in the participant list when it was updated last.

Central district has the chunk. They got the back of Eyitayo and they will never support Jimoh. He can spend all he have but that wont change the fact that he will lost. Central is going for Aketi.

The North is in the pulse of Aketi. On Nov 26, I see Jimoh coming third. Agunloye is coming second and Aketi is having the day

Very good analysis.....
And unbiased, too
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
We shall reverse it

I like your faith.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
RockHard:

False news. Oke's name is on the final list.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ondodecides-inec-drops-eyitayo-jegede-announces-jimoh-ibrahim-pdp-candidate/

Congratulation to him.

He is trying though on the media but he only have the south senetorial district
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by oyemmyx72(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Oke fate is in the locked box.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ondo-gov-poll-jimoh-ibrahim-olusola-okes-names-missing-inecs-final-list/

Thr battle is between Agunloye and Aketi
Still they deceive yourself with your fake vagabond news

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by neocortex: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jimoh can't even win his own ward.
The contest is now between APC and AD.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by neocortex: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Clerverly:
[size=15pt]APC now has a Strong Candidate to contend With![/size] tongue

#IStandWithJimoh

What do you know about Jimoh ibrahim.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by sundayamazing3: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mimiko Should now use the money he stored for Election to pay workers Salary and TESCOM recruitment he stepped down if not he should be ready to die in prison. Person that can never been punish on earth has not been born. Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
siraj1402:
Hahahahah. I just said it now.
https://www.nairaland.com/3432215/injuction-restraining-inec-removing-eyitayo#50563033

Whomever still think Akeredolu will win is at long thing, this is a politics. Bola Ilorin who happen to be spokesperson for aregbesola is now with Oke, campaigning for him saying its in the order of Tinubu. I said it before now. Oke will win this election but later will later decamped to APC.
ONDO State election, most interesting election since 1999.
Still watching in 3D.
pls and pls do not be saying somethings that u do not know bola ilori u mention here is d special adviser to ogbeni of osun state and still does not av power on any body in ondo state and osun state he is just been controlled by apc chieftains and let me tell u here ogbeni and all d apc governors support akeredolu for ogbeni to support aketi in ondo state gubernatorial electio forget he will win with huge landslide in ondo state.ogbeni idea in politics was used in edo state and till today edo people does not disappoint adams oshiomolel last month so bro forget it oooo do not judge what happen last 4 years ago will repeat itself things av change drastically in ondo state politics.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by discusant: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ondo state is an easy take for APC.
There's hardly any more democracy in Nigeria. Today's leader of Nigeria come from the group which is not in love with democracy in Nigeria.
APC shall soon take nearly all the states by any means.
Clueless Jonah said his sixteen years in Government Houses was like been in a cage, hence he abdicated in 2015.

If OBJ was in the shoes of Jonathan in 2015; Buhari couldn't have had any chance.

Those who named Jonathan clueless were correct.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by WisdomFlakes: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Hey bro.

I am from Ondo state. I lived most of my life in Okitipupa and Ore. I hailed from Igbotako and I can tell you things are not Ok for Oke.

Truth, Agagu tried when he was governor of Ondo state. I can testify to his work far to Igbekebo, Iyansan, Irele, and far into Pere, Ayetoro and Araromi. In term of road and electricity, Agagu tried but this is Agagu not Oke.

The people from Ilaje and Ese Odo will support there son in person of Agboola over Oke. To the Ilajes, Apoi and Ijaw, Oke is not considered. They are supporting Aketi there because of the factor of their son which he chose as the deputy.

You can read this http://www.leadership.ng/news/555775/ondo-2016-ijaws-reject-jegedes-deputy-back-akeredolu

Oke has only Okitipupa lga and Jimoh is going to alug it out with him there. Odigbo, Irele, Ese Odo and Ilaje is going for Aketi.

Sorry but you are not making sense. Why would they dump an Oke their son who is vying for the number one seat and will bring more benefits to them for a number 2 position as deputy which is relatively a useless position and which will not favour them? It's like saying Akeredolu would lose to Oke in Owo his stronghold. Does that make sense to you yourself? APC will be trounced silly in The South and Akoko North and South. The only sure bet for Akeredolu is Owo and maybe Ose, and that is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
samco19:
oga wetin u dey tak sef oke name is missing frm ur list abi and hu toldu aketi will have 50%. In ondo south haaaaaa baba u don high I swear

Aketi deputy will garner that from Ese Odo and Ilaje.

Oke is Ikale and his people will support him. Jimoh who hailed from Osooro is Ikale too and got the back of his people. Therefore, the vote is divided right in Oke domain. Odigbo will surely go for Aketi. This is how it was in the last guber race. Irele will be divided among the participants but I see the buck going to Aketi there

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by siraj1402(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls and pls do not be saying somethings that u do not know bola ilori u mention here is d special adviser to ogbeni of osun state and still does not av power on any body in ondo state and osun state he is just been controlled by apc chieftains and let me tell u here ogbeni and all d apc governors support akeredolu for ogbeni to support aketi in ondo state gubernatorial electio forget he will win with huge landslide in ondo state.ogbeni idea in politics was used in edo state and till today edo people does not disappoint adams oshiomolel last month so bro forget it oooo do not judge what happen last 4 years ago will repeat itself things av change drastically in ondo state politics.
I will save this for future and I will remind you. I'm in Ondo to be precise Akure and I'm involved. I know what is going on not just guessing.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by EFCC777: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
blame fayose and wiked for bringing sherrif to be chairman of PDP . this is just the beginning o. wetin concern me sef

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by udorwhite(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
ceeethru:
Sheriff was on his own when PDP governors teamed up and made him national chairman. After spending his resources, they want to sidetrack him. No sir, it doesn't work that way, he who pays the piper dictates the tune. Shikina!
you are right, I stand with Sheriff. cool
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by nevilbot: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Oke is Ikale and his people will support him. Jimoh who hailed from Osooro is Ikale too and got the back of his people. Therefore, the vote is divided right in Oke domain. Odigbo will surely go for Aketi. This is how it was in the last guber race. Irele will be divided among the participants but I see the buck going to Aketi there

Bros oke is not ikale nitori olorun. Oke is a full blooded ilaje man from ugbo kingdom.

Can u plz stop giving analysis that u know nothing abt biko. How will aketi win in d south cus of a deputy he picked from dia wen oke who is a son of d soil is going for no 1 post. And plz don't argue with me abt if oke is ilaje

4 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

In Rivers.

PDP is dead and buried in Ondo state.
in Ondo
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Opinedecandid(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rhotiz:
See pdp life
Mimiko sorry o
Olusola oke Tinzzzaa!!!!!

Don't be such an excited kid, show some maturity. At the end of the year, Supreme Court will decide who was the candidate before the swearing in or after.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by LorDBolton(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
talktrue1:
But when did INEC start attaching names. I thought the ballot paper carries the party name and then left for court to decide the authentic party candidate

Does that look like a ballot paper?

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Hey bro.

I am from Ondo state. I lived most of my life in Okitipupa and Ore. I hailed from Igbotako and I can tell you things are not Ok for Oke.

Truth, Agagu tried when he was governor of Ondo state. I can testify to his work far to Igbekebo, Iyansan, Irele, and far into Pere, Ayetoro and Araromi. In term of road and electricity, Agagu tried but this is Agagu not Oke.

The people from Ilaje and Ese Odo will support there son in person of Agboola over Oke. To the Ilajes, Apoi and Ijaw, Oke is not considered. They are supporting Aketi there because of the factor of their son which he chose as the deputy.

You can read this http://www.leadership.ng/news/555775/ondo-2016-ijaws-reject-jegedes-deputy-back-akeredolu

Oke has only Okitipupa lga and Jimoh is going to alug it out with him there. Odigbo, Irele, Ese Odo and Ilaje is going for Aketi.
thanks bro for giving out great analysis here it seems u are son of soil and u know what it is in on ground.Oke has lost it big cos' d leadership of AD has divided from their part secretariat from in abuja watching them closely yesterday on nta network news.aketi and jimoh ibrahim still has masses vote if u see d people that will troop out for jimoh ibrahim campaign too u will be marvelled.I still support aketi cos he has been in d governorship race for so long now people should vote massively for him.after aketi win d election with huge slide he should set enquiry panel and investigate 8 years leadership of mimiko government.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by LorDBolton(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
nevilbot:

Bros oke is not ikale nitori olorun. Oke is a full blooded ilaje man from ugbo kingdom.

Can u plz stop giving analysis that u know nothing abt biko. How will aketi win in d south cus of a deputy he picked from dia wen oke who is a son of d soil is going for no 1 post. And plz don't argue with me abt if oke is ilaje

Na wa... how many 'kingdoms' dey this southern nigeria sef??!
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by nevilbot: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
LorDBolton:

Na wa... how many 'kingdoms' dey this southern nigeria sef??!

Anywhere dia is a ist class king, he presides over a kingdom . its simple English biko. Abi na me say make ur area no get king?

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by kcmichael: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
November 26 election result
APC 198,650
PDP 150,560

APC had won ondo already just the way they won Edo
PDP is already dead,mark my word
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by IamPatriotic(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Oke fate is in the locked box.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/ondo-gov-poll-jimoh-ibrahim-olusola-okes-names-missing-inecs-final-list/

Thr battle is between Agunloye and Aketi

Nibo le to ri stale news....sorry oooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by IamPatriotic(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense... Eyitayo is our choice

Orubebe spotted
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
#Okegbemi

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by LorDBolton(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
nevilbot:

Anywhere dia is a ist class king, he presides over a kingdom . its simple English biko. Abi na me say make ur area no get king?
Sowi o. But if I ain't heard of ugbo kingdom then ur king ain't first class.

It's like calling that iwo king a first class king? Oga go siddon somewhere sip ice tea jare. smiley

Everywhere in this south from bus stop to bus stop it's a kingdom...hw naija wan progress?

As lagos small reach i've already seen 20+ obas. Haba! Lol
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Emassive(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Now I believe Buhari is using the judiciary to his own gain and trying destroy the ones who have seemingly worked for pdp before. Let them finish themselves anyhow they wish
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
WisdomFlakes:

Sorry but you are not making sense. Why would they dump an Oke their son who is vying for the number one seat and will bring more benefits to them for a number 2 position as deputy which is relatively a useless position and which will not favour them? It's like saying Akeredolu would lose to Oke in Owo his stronghold. Does that make sense to you yourself? APC will be trounced silly in The South and Akoko North and South. The only sure bet for Akeredolu is Owo and maybe Ose, and that is the truth.
hmmmm starting analysing some things u do not view u are still saying some things that will not help d masses some areas in ondo state that will give aketi d huge landslide rest in d masses in ondo state.first let me start from Ore town and its metropolis aketi will win with landslide now let me go to odigbo too aketi has people's vote.in ondo town aketi win too cos huge votes rest on d masses in this region.owo region aketi has d people's vote too in ilaje community d votes will be shared amomg d 2 candidates, it will be shared between aketi and oke.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by prudentcy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
And who told you Oke is from Ikale? Point of correction Oke is from Igbo in Ilaje.

FOLYKAZE:

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by prudentcy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
And who told you Oke is from Ikale? Point of correction Oke is from Ugbo in Ilaje.

FOLYKAZE:

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Maxymilliano(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Did INEC eventually collect Jimoh's $1 million bribe to come to this decision? What a shame. What l know is that Jimoh Ibrahim can never be Governor of Ondo state. Isn't it curious that INEC recognised Ize Iyamu of Makarfi faction in Edo and Jimoh Ibrahim of Sheriff faction in Ondo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by willian10: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Jimoh cannot do anything here. He is not respected at his Igbotako where he hailed from. And mind you, Oke and Jimoh are both Ikale. Even while Oke can get some pocket of vote from Ese odo and Ilaje, people there will vote for there son who happen to be Aketi Deputy. They wont vote for Oke who was OSOPADEC chairman and did nothing. So the south senetorial vote is divided and Jimoh cannot have 20% from there. I give Aketi 50% in the south senetorial district which will come from Odigbo and Irele. The two LGA are not going to vote for Jimoh. I can assure you PDP is dead here. To nail it all, Oke name is missing in the participant list when it was updated last.

Central district has the chunk. They got the back of Eyitayo and they will never support Jimoh. He can spend all he have but that wont change the fact that he will lost. Central is going for Aketi.

The North is in the pulse of Aketi. On Nov 26, I see Jimoh coming third. Agunloye is coming second and Aketi is having the day
U & this your oyinbo sef, just wait till the election day & see how jimoh Ibrahim will start buying pples vote with 2k, u ll know that money makes the world go round.
U ll know that only money got pples back not fame or where u from.
Cos if it's not that jimoh Ibrahim is wealthy, he would have taken bribe & step down for jegede

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.