Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (29057 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Ondo Elections: INEC Explains Why It Declared Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Candidate / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
People should please stop speculation here online election in nigeria is based on d funds u av on ground to disburse to the masses that u are asking favour from.jimoh ibrahim can change d game of politics and been won in tight race if d other pdp members resolve their various issues in politics.mimiko should support jimoh ibrahim in tight race.eyitayo jegede should support him in this tight race or else nothing for pdp in ondo state.I still suppoet akeredolu and jimoh ibrahim in this tight race cos' they av been long in it.am seeing d three contestant in d tight race to ondo government house.

Jimoh cannot do anything here. He is not respected at his Igbotako where he hailed from. And mind you, Oke and Jimoh are both Ikale. Even while Oke can get some pocket of vote from Ese odo and Ilaje, people there will vote for there son who happen to be Aketi Deputy. They wont vote for Oke who was OSOPADEC chairman and did nothing. So the south senetorial vote is divided and Jimoh cannot have 20% from there. I give Aketi 50% in the south senetorial district which will come from Odigbo and Irele. The two LGA are not going to vote for Jimoh. I can assure you PDP is dead here. To nail it all, Oke name is missing in the participant list when it was updated last.

Central district has the chunk. They got the back of Eyitayo and they will never support Jimoh. He can spend all he have but that wont change the fact that he will lost. Central is going for Aketi.

The North is in the pulse of Aketi. On Nov 26, I see Jimoh coming third. Agunloye is coming second and Aketi is having the day

3 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by sparrowkid: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
So they don't know how to get Justice Liman to give a counter order to Justice Abang again? Where is the judge even hiding sef? Abeg he should come out o. His service is urgently required. Or he want to tell us that $2million don expire? Make e no try am jo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by richidinho(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by horlabiyi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gbegede ma gbina l'Ondo
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by shaddoww: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
After all calculations n permutation by Mimiko, d end don finally cum.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
O pari! cool
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Long press to edit & lock
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by siraj1402(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hahahahah. I just said it now.
https://www.nairaland.com/3432215/injuction-restraining-inec-removing-eyitayo#50563033

Whomever still think Akeredolu will win is at long thing, this is a politics. Bola Ilorin who happen to be spokesperson for aregbesola is now with Oke, campaigning for him saying its in the order of Tinubu. I said it before now. Oke will win this election but later will later decamped to APC.
ONDO State election, most interesting election since 1999.
Still watching in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by seunlly(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jegede don fail
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense... Eyitayo is our choice

In Rivers.

PDP is dead and buried in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Ibifizzleboy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Another judicial rascality
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Taryur3(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ondo state workers should forget their salary for the rest of the year...Mimiko won't pay a dime.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by RockHard: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense... Eyitayo is our choice

Eyaa... Sorry Sir.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by nevilbot: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Jimoh cannot do anything here. He is not respected at his Igbotako where he hailed from. And mind you, Oke and Jimoh are both Ikale. Even while Oke can get some pocket of vote from Ese odo and Ilaje, people there will vote for there son who happen to be Aketi Deputy. They wont vote for Oke who was OSOPADEC chairman and did nothing. So the south senetorial vote is divided and Jimoh cannot have 20% from there. I give Aketi 50% in the south senetorial district which will come from Odigbo and Irele. The two LGA are not going to vote for Jimoh. I can assure you PDP is dead here. To nail it all, Oke name is missing in the participant list when it was updated last.

Central district has the chunk. They got the back of Eyitayo and they will never support Jimoh. He can spend all he have but that wont change the fact that he will lost. Central is going for Aketi.

The North is in the pulse of Aketi. On Nov 26, I see Jimoh coming third. Agunloye is coming second and Aketi is having the day

Bros plz before I counter u I need to ask if u are from ondo state and specifically ondo south. I really doubt it cus if u are u won't say oke did nothing as osopadec chairman. Oke is still loved till tomorrow in ilaje land cus of wat he and agagu used osopadec to achieve dia. It was during his tenure as chairman that roads and electricity got to d riverine area for the ist time ever.

Mimiko got dia and abandoned d project. For 8 yrs now d people Neva get light. They will over vote for oke and stand with dia vote till death. I know this cus I'm from this place sir.

Jimoh can never win a free and fair election in ondo state and mind u , this same oke u claim won't get any vote came a close second to mimiko in d last election clearing all d south senatorial votes simply cus of his record as osopadec chairman. Aketi came a distant third and with this inec decision, PDP is a gooner and na only federal might go prevent oke from being d next gov

I can only conclude from ur write up that u are not from ondo state at all

13 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by siraj1402(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hahahahha.
I just said it not too long.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by RockHard: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
nevilbot:

Bros plz before I counter u I need to ask if u are from ondo state and specifically ondo south. I really doubt it cus if u are u won't say oke did nothing as osopadec chairman. One is still loved till tomorrow in ilaje land cus of wat he and agagu used osopadec to achieve dia. It was during his tenure as chairman that roads and electricity got to d riverine area for the ist time ever.

Mimiko got dia and abandoned d project. For 8 yrs now d people Neva get light. They will over vote for oke and stand with dia vote till date. I know this cus I'm from this place sir

Don't mind the guy. The same Oke got more votes than Aketi the last time around and this time the protest votes from the North and Oke's Southern stronghold plus an equally strong showing in the Central district has already sealed Aketi's fate. Mimiko and Jegede's angry supporters will now vote en masse for Oke.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by ezebunafo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
martineinstein:
'our choice' ?..when u become 'ondosian'?? U don 'de-state'?
I tire o
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by HCF(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
As far as I am concerned, the battle is between OKE and AKETI....all things being equal, Oke will carry the day!! wink

3 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

thanks for your analysis here but hope u know that in Nigeria we are today everyone is hungry to survive if mimiko governor d most stingy governor spray money to d populace in ondo state people will still consider him to vote for jimoh but d worst part here is that jimoh ibrahim is nor that so popular but his money will work well during campaign and election period.if mimiko doesn't support jimoh ibrahim he is gone in ondo politics .
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
lawlahbammy:

Eyaa... Sorry Sir.
We shall reverse it
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by samco19: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

oga wetin u dey tak sef oke name is missing frm ur list abi and hu toldu aketi will have 50%. In ondo south haaaaaa baba u don high I swear

3 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
HCF:
As far as I am concerned, the battle is between OKE and AKETI....all things being equal, Oke will carry the day!! wink
see d race am seeing here is between pdp candidate and apc candidate oke will loose big cos' from d top AD as part as been divided because of oke overnight change of candidate.ore people will vote massively for aketi and jimoh cos' they are strong there.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Babatundecash(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
martineinstein:
a clean sweep for apc
Like seriously,any one who resides in Ondo state will surely know that Aketi will become Governor elect come Nov.26 here in Ondo state.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by gloryman91: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bad market for mimiko.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by discusant: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Even if PDP scores 3 million votes and APC scores 100,000 votes in Ondo state, APC candidate shall win. This was also predicted before Edo state gubernatorial election last month.

Fulani is in power, and in control of APC.

Fulani is only group capable to set groups against the others to retain power in Nigeria.

Clueless Jonah with his flippant Reno Omokiri were sleeping in Aso Rock as they sent Nigeria's growing democracy back by sixteen years.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jimoh ibrahim of pdp should start campaign now he has already win in d court of law. At least with what everyone is seeing here now d race is between pdp and apc.at least 3 to 4 weeks is ok for jimoh ibrahim to campaign mimiko should shield his sword and campaign for jimoh ibrahim,he is rich and av d moral to lead d party in ondo state.mimiko should pay all d civil servant their salaries before he live office next month oooooooooOooo.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Babatundecash(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
JI'm oh Ibrahim that can't win his ward.Congrats to Rotimi Akeredolu Aketi in advance
You got it all....It will be a smooth ride for APC come nov.26 here in Ondo state#4get the noise Oke is making up and down.....any one who reside in Ondo state will surely know that Eyitayo's (Pdp) with the aid of Mimiko can give APC A run for their money and Federal might.....no party can match APC popularity in Ondo state except that of Eyitayo/mimiko PDP.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
nevilbot:

Bros plz before I counter u I need to ask if u are from ondo state and specifically ondo south. I really doubt it cus if u are u won't say oke did nothing as osopadec chairman. Oke is still loved till tomorrow in ilaje land cus of wat he and agagu used osopadec to achieve dia. It was during his tenure as chairman that roads and electricity got to d riverine area for the ist time ever.

Mimiko got dia and abandoned d project. For 8 yrs now d people Neva get light. They will over vote for oke and stand with dia vote till death. I know this cus I'm from this place sir.

Jimoh can never win a free and fair election in ondo state and mind u , this same oke u claim won't get any vote came a close second to mimiko in d last election clearing all d south senatorial votes simply cus of his record as osopadec chairman. Aketi came a distant third and with this inec decision, PDP is a gooner and na only federal might go prevent oke from being d next gov

I can only conclude from ur write up that u are not from ondo state at all

Hey bro.

I am from Ondo state. I lived most of my life in Okitipupa and Ore. I hailed from Igbotako and I can tell you things are not Ok for Oke.

Truth, Agagu tried when he was governor of Ondo state. I can testify to his work far to Igbekebo, Iyansan, Irele, and far into Pere, Ayetoro and Araromi. In term of road and electricity, Agagu tried but this is Agagu not Oke.

The people from Ilaje and Ese Odo will support there son in person of Agboola over Oke. To the Ilajes, Apoi and Ijaw, Oke is not considered. They are supporting Aketi there because of the factor of their son which he chose as the deputy.

You can read this http://www.leadership.ng/news/555775/ondo-2016-ijaws-reject-jegedes-deputy-back-akeredolu

Oke has only Okitipupa lga and Jimoh is going to alug it out with him there. Odigbo, Irele, Ese Odo and Ilaje is going for Aketi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos / Lady Declares Her Soldier Brother-In-Law Missing. He Was Posted To Borno / Dogara: Tinubu Had Meeting In His Bedroom Asked Me To Step Down For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.