Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (29042 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Ondo Elections: INEC Explains Why It Declared Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Candidate / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by samco19: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
The Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom is the owner of Yorubaland and the Paramount Yoruba king of Ugbo Kingdom, a town in Ilaje local government area of Ondo State, southwestern Nigeria. The King is generally called "Oba Olugbo" or "Oghone". An heir to the throne from the royal families is often appointed by the council of chiefs and the King-makers following an Ifa consultations.[1][2] Ruling families Ugbo Kingdom is ruled by heir appointed from the ruling families and the current Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom is Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, a Nigerian billionaire, Oil magnate and founder of Obat Oil, one of Nigeria’s largest and leading Oil Privately held company.[3] He was installed in 2009, after Oba Banjo Mafimisebi was dethroned following a suit by another royal family who nominated and endorsed Obateru as their candidate.[4] The incumbent Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom is ranked by Forbes magazine as the 2nd richest King in Africa and the richest in Nigeria. He surpassed King Olubuse II, the Ooni of Ife with $225 million and the Swaziland billionaire, King Mswati III by over $200 million to become the second-richest African king in 2014.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by nevilbot: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
LorDBolton:

Sowi o. But if I ain't heard of ugbo kingdom then ur king ain't first class.

It's like calling that iwo king a first class king? Oga go siddon somewhere sip ice tea jare. smiley

Everywhere in this south from bus stop to bus stop it's a kingdom...hw naija wan progress?

As lagos small reach i've already seen 20+ obas. Haba! Lol

I think u need to go and find out how kings are ranked by the federal govt on a per state level before u start showing ur ignorance on NL. U actually showed how ignorant u are and how u know next to nothing in trying to show us how brilliant u think u are with ur referene to d iwo king. Cus if not ignorance, u won't say Iwo is not a ist class king. And the fact u av not heard abt ugbo kingdom does not change d value of agege bread in d market nor does it reduce d class of the king cus wateva u think u know is actually inconsequential in the scheme of things. Good night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by samco19: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
LorDBolton:

Sowi o. But if I ain't heard of ugbo kingdom then ur king ain't first class.

It's like calling that iwo king a first class king? Oga go siddon somewhere sip ice tea jare. smiley

Everywhere in this south from bus stop to bus stop it's a kingdom...hw naija wan progress?

As lagos small reach i've already seen 20+ obas. Haba! Lol
boss the king is fucking rich google olugbo of ugboland u go shock
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by TheFreeOne: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Hey bro.

I am from Ondo state. I lived most of my life in Okitipupa and Ore. I hailed from Igbotako and I can tell you things are not Ok for Oke.

Truth, Agagu tried when he was governor of Ondo state. I can testify to his work far to Igbekebo, Iyansan, Irele, and far into Pere, Ayetoro and Araromi. In term of road and electricity, Agagu tried but this is Agagu not Oke.

The people from Ilaje and Ese Odo will support there son in person of Agboola over Oke. To the Ilajes, Apoi and Ijaw, Oke is not considered. They are supporting Aketi there because of the factor of their son which he chose as the deputy.

You can read this http://www.leadership.ng/news/555775/ondo-2016-ijaws-reject-jegedes-deputy-back-akeredolu

Oke has only Okitipupa [/b]lga and Jimoh is going to alug it out with him there. Odigbo, Irele, Ese Odo and [b]Ilaje is going for Aketi.

You claimed to be from ondo state and don't know where Oke hails from?

Are you that ignorant or intentionally misrepresenting facts for certain agenda best known to you? You better zip it instead of talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by nevilbot: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
samco19:
boss the king is fucking rich google olugbo of ugboland u go shock

U dey mind am. Ignorant people forming local champions up and down cus dey av access to free data
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by desire21a: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
[size=28pt]does the name Jimoh ibrahim, look like ondo state to you. Jimoh ibrahim is from the north. THe laws of nigeria says he cant run in ondo state

even if he wins, his election will get cancel.

what is your state of origin.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by adroitvezy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Clerverly:
[size=15pt]APC now has a Strong Candidate to contend With![/size] tongue

#IStandWithJimoh
is jimoh Ibrahim a strong candidate? I'm sure you don't reside in ondo state
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by adegeye38(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2016
The problem with being wise and cunny is that, it will get to a stage you become too wise for your own good...

thats the problem with mimiko
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by tommynico(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

Hey bro.

I am from Ondo state. I lived most of my life in Okitipupa and Ore. I hailed from Igbotako and I can tell you things are not Ok for Oke.

Truth, Agagu tried when he was governor of Ondo state. I can testify to his work far to Igbekebo, Iyansan, Irele, and far into Pere, Ayetoro and Araromi. In term of road and electricity, Agagu tried but this is Agagu not Oke.

The people from Ilaje and Ese Odo will support there son in person of Agboola over Oke. To the Ilajes, Apoi and Ijaw, Oke is not considered. They are supporting Aketi there because of the factor of their son which he chose as the deputy.

You can read this http://www.leadership.ng/news/555775/ondo-2016-ijaws-reject-jegedes-deputy-back-akeredolu

Oke has only Okitipupa lga and Jimoh is going to alug it out with him there. Odigbo, Irele, Ese Odo and Ilaje is going for Aketi.
i yinmu
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by ogtavia(m): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2016
talktrue1:
If this man wins ondo election, then be sure ondo will be advertised for sale on olx.com after his tenure
walahi..the guy is an economic wrecker...
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by tweed05(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Mehn! This is crazy.. What is going to happen to jegede with all the already wasted money plus hundreds of billboards.. Crazy country. Not business as usual for pple always doing things and hoping they can always get away with dem.. God bless ondo state.. May the best candidate win... But come to think of it.. How come we have pple with HND and OND even SSCE having the dream of ruling us in ondo state.. Everything is just crazy.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Babsjad(m): 3:20am On Oct 28, 2016
AKETI✅
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by remikunle: 3:49am On Oct 28, 2016
Very serious
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by everozone: 4:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Sorry sorry,I sorry 4 Nigeria.Under Buhari INEC has lost its independence.I sorry 4 Nigeria,under Buhari's watch,democracy has been raped, killed and crushed.I weep 4 my country,under Buhari's very own nose,d judiciary has been cowed.I sorry 4 Naija.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Does that look like a ballot paper?

You self ask bah...
He doesn't know the difference between the list of contestants from ballot paper.
#lol
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 4:18am On Oct 28, 2016
everozone:
Sorry sorry,I sorry 4 Nigeria.Under Buhari INEC has lost its independence.I sorry 4 Nigeria,under Buhari's watch,democracy has been raped, killed and crushed.I weep 4 my country,under Buhari's very own nose,d judiciary has been cowed.I sorry 4 Naija.

On this be sorry for PDP not Nigeria OK...
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by everozone: 4:39am On Oct 28, 2016
lawlahbammy:

On this be sorry for PDP not Nigeria OK...
APC using Justice Okon Abang to subvert the will and wish of the people.I sorry 4 Nigeria.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by driand(m): 4:42am On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense... Eyitayo is our choice
#okegbemi!
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by solace2013: 5:21am On Oct 28, 2016
NgcoboP:

I won't be surprised if jimohs properties are razed to the ground in ondo state tomorrow
Nobody will do that at the moment, the present governor doesn't deserve it, an average Ondo State person sees Dr Mimiko as PDP, Mimiko has done so deceitfully with the people and shortchanged them. Jimoh Ibrahim cannot emerge as governor, most people know it's either Olusola Oke of AD or Rotimi Akeredolu of APC that will emerge as governor. Check comments from Akure and several parts of Ondo State, people are rejoicing and bidding Dr Mimiko good riddance.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by solace2013: 5:25am On Oct 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense... Eyitayo is our choice
No problem bros, you can declare him as governor from your Rivers or Bayelsa State.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by segzyj(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2016
It is painful that sherrif is only interested in grounding in the PDP and with this he has successfully achieved that. Jimoh will not see third position in the election.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2016
everozone:
APC using Justice Okon Abang to subvert the will and wish of the people.I sorry 4 Nigeria.

Its quite unfortunate you know nothing about PDP in Ondo state.
The two factions are at loggerheads, until they bury their hatchets and work together, PDP is dead in Ondo politics.
So my friend be sorry for the party as they seems to have enjoyed too much of being the ruling party that they didn't learn the opposition antics.

Nigeria as it is needs some very serious opposition watchdogs to the present ruling party.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2016
grin
driand:
#okegbemi!
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2016
adegeye38:
The problem with being wise and cunny is that, it will get to a stage you become too wise for your own good...

thats the problem with mimiko

Yeah...
Now he has shot himself with his cunny calculation.

1 Like

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by generalorot(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2016
You people should shut up... Mimiko is already negotiating with akeredolu to join him.. So that his dirty secret will not be revealed... That mimiko is a desperate man... He is gonna support aketi... Mimiko and oke are not In good terms... Its a win for aketi
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Charly68: 6:00am On Oct 28, 2016
The court has really dealt with Mimiko's plan..anyway it is difficult for man to have his way all the time. I think that is moral lesson here. The Gov would have seen himself as a demi-god if he succeeds in installing proxy . Let us see the hand of God on this matter..I know Akeredolu Oluwarotimi is God's choice for Ondo state this time around.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Charly68: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2016
segzyj:
It is painful that sherrif is only interested in grounding in the PDP and with this he has successfully achieved that. Jimoh will not see third position in the election.
STOP nlaiming sheriff ; this is pure politics ..protect your interest first . It is just a matter of calculation .After all it pays the camp of Makarfi in Edo .
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Blessedward: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2016
It's FINALLY OFFICIAL!!!
Mimiko MUST be probed!!He 'd better start lobbying with either d APC or AD candidate now o before its too late cos DSS/EFCC just dey smile for one corner.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by ozor1985: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Haba...Is PDP sleeping
PDP out in ondo election grin

Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Angelb4: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2016
talktrue1:
But when did INEC start attaching names. I thought the ballot paper carries the party name and then left for court to decide the authentic party candidate

Are you from the stone age? INEC publishes names of candidates before elections but candidates' names don't appear on ballot. Bye bye to Mimiko and his supposed stooge.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2016
generalorot:
You people should shut up... Mimiko is already negotiating with akeredolu to join him.. So that his dirty secret will not be revealed... That mimiko is a desperate man... He is gonna support aketi... Mimiko and oke are not In good terms... Its a win for aketi
if mimiko support aketi that does not says aketi will not investigate him now hmmmmm if pdp are serious about ondo politics they should rally round and support jimoh ibrahim in this contest.fighting each other in politics will not solve anything.like what everybody is saying d governorship race is between oke and akeredolu,I do not support this motion d governorship race is between aketi and pdp governorship candidate.Oke's party av been divided since.
Re: INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election by diegwu01: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2016
generalorot:
You people should shut up... Mimiko is already negotiating with akeredolu to join him .. So that his dirty secret will not be revealed... That mimiko is a desperate man... He is gonna support aketi... Mimiko and oke are not In good terms... Its a win for aketi

grin grin grin where you in the meeting??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#internationaldayofhappiness: These Are The 10 Happiest Countries In The World / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.