Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me (928 Views)

Infinix S5 Lite - A Fast And Affordable Punch Hole Device / Pls How Can I Identify A Fast Charger To Buy? / MTN Just Played Me Modern Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by LOC1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
My name is Oki Collins and I'm writing this on behalf of a friend.
A friend of mine who lost his phone original charger to electrical surge after months of borrowing charger to charge his device decided to get a new charger for his phone. The question of where to get the best phone charger came begging for answers and many including me advised he gets it from a good retail outlet like slot so as not fall victim of getting a bad charger. However, the unexpected happened today.
My friend simply known as George left home for slot retail outlet in ikorodu to get himself a charger. He paid a whooping sum of three thousand naira (#3 000) to get himself a tecno branded charger. He requested for receipt but was told that receipts were not usually issued for accessories. Well, he argued no further and he charged his phone from 3% to 10% before he headed home. On getting home, he tried charging his phone but the charger won't stop blinking. At a point, the phone would charge and the next second it stops and it continues in that order non stop.
On realizing this, he headed back for slot ikorodu to lay his complaint but it fell on deaf ears. Although the charger charged the attendant's phone without blinking but didnt charge his. He requested that the charger should be changed but his plea/request fell on deaf ears.
My people, 3k is gone. The charger cannot serve it purpose. We have tried contacting the headquarters it is either the line is busy or the phone rings out.
I don't know if there is anyone who had a similar issue. How did you go about it.
Please, help a fellow Nigerian. Three thousand no be joke ooooooo.

Cc: lalasticlala
Ambodoflasu

Re: Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by Whizpeter(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Slot again

Blackberry playbook charger is a better deal than what you were given!! That charger is awesome!!
Just N1500 only!

Tecno charger for 3k?? Yinmu!
Re: Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by Endougs(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why not change the USB cord and see if the problem persist
Re: Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by LOC1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Endougs:
Why not change the USB cord and see if the problem persist
I already tried that but the problem was still the same. The problem seems to be from the head.
Re: Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bro... Tecno original charger, bro the last time i bought one earlier this year it was superb, and it costs just #800 follow come still ok nd i sold it. Both usb and ac head na confirm, 3k for ordinary charger not me oh!
Re: Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by mysticgal(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
NASO slot dey do... My chargers I bought for 5k is gone, never used it.
Slot ng is turning into a shameless, selling fake products all the time.
Re: Slotng Has Played A Fast One On Me by mysticgal(f): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
NASO slot dey do... My chargers I bought for 5k is gone, never used it.
Slot ng is turning into a sham, selling fake products all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 6 Photos, Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Clean Apple Iphone6 UK Used At Ibadan SOLD / Infinix Note 3 For Sale At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.