Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,801 members, 7,855,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Spiritual Digest : The Sure Foundation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest : The Sure Foundation (247 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest : The Sure Foundation by jonatoye(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Focus: The Sure Foundation

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Your attitude to God's word determines where you stand at a point in time and where you stand determines God's verdict over your life in all situations!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock . . . But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: (Matthew 7:24, 26 NKJV).
Everything in life exists through the word of God (John 1:1-5). Whatever is not founded in obedience to God's word (the Solid Rock) is actually founded on a sinking sand; for it to appear and disappear.

The most important thing in every situation in life is not what you have or what you can do but where you stand at every point in time with respect to those situations.

Thank God for everything you have and what you have gathered for yourself. How did you get them? Where does you hope lie? What is the recommendation of the Lord over your life? Are you a wise or a foolish man? Irrespective of what your life represents before men; the fact still remains that you are standing on a sinking sand if you are not living according to God's word.

The essence of various situation of life we pass through is to validate our stand (be it solid Rock or Sinking sand). At the end of our lives when we appear before Him; all we have will become irrelevant; where we stand now matters. Are you standing in truth, righteousness, holiness and purity? Think about this!
----
Lord! I will not be foolish; I will live to please you all my days in Jesus name. Amen!!!
---
#- You are not standing on the sure foundation until you have obeyed the word of God -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!

Have a Terrific Friday!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PATRICK JOHN AFONUGHE 08142952077 Patrickafonugheblog / The Biggest NATION. / Should Seed-faith Be Given To A Pastor Or Dropped In The Offering Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.