Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC (922 Views)

Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by ceometromedia: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Some women in Akure, the Ondo state capital have taken to the strrets to protest the INEC's replacement of the Makarfi-led faction's candidate for the Ondo PDP governorship, Eyitayo Jegede with Jimoh Ibrahim.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-women-protest-against-rejection.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by rusher14: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Many women have been empowered lately.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by tunderay(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2016
rusher14:
Many women have been empowered lately.
I'm telling you, they have replaced men as willing political tools now. Hunger na bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by citizenjuwon(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Only God knows the kind of lies politicians would have told them to have pushed them from their husbands other room to the street.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2016
citizenjuwon:
Only God knows the kind of lies politicians would have told them to have pushed them from their husbands other room to the street.
Lies? Some naira notes did the magic!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by Rhotiz: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Dere z hunger in da land
Mimiko no pay 6months salary
Ds women were gven 2000naira to pull up shity protest
Too bad ...Mimiko shld accept defeat

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Women that suppose to advice their wards to stay away from violence they are busy causing chaos in d state well d will of d common masses will prevail pdp is dead in ondo state. d only hope for them is to resolve d issues not causing violence in ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2016
tunderay:
I'm telling you, they have replaced men as willing political tools now. Hunger na bad thing.
Some of the liberty you presently enjoy is because some people refused to keep quiet in the face of obvious injustices...........Maybe they should just keep KWAAYET under the muscle of the federal might........
And why is nobody asking for the head of Justice Okon Abang??
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Rhotiz:
Dere z hunger in da land
Mimiko no pay 6months salary
Ds women were gven 2000naira to pull up shity protest
Too bad ...Mimiko shld accept defeat
Defeat should be an aftermath of battle, not when a judge sit in a room and rob your fortunes.
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by tunderay(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Some of the liberty you presently enjoy is because some people refused to keep quiet in the face of obvious injustices...........Maybe they should just keep KWAAYET under the muscle of the federal might........
Unfortunately, that is where we have found ourselves. I hope common sense will prevail at last. But calling out women to demonstrate in this kind of situation is simply absurd, its a matter for litigation, an intra party affair. It can go all the way to the supreme court, demonstrating won't yield any positive result.
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by eezeribe(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by TheFreeOne: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

I prefers Oke (AD) to other candidates but its saddening that the only viable opposition (PDP) has been so factionalized that Nigeria is gradually becoming a one party state thanks to the likes of Okon Abang and Sheriff who has shown himself to be an APC mole.

And it's so unfortunate that even if millions of Nigerians calls for Abang sack the APC government will turn deaf ears cos he hasn't finished doing their bidding.
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by temodent(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I prefers Oke (AD) to other candidates but its saddening that the only viable opposition (PDP) has been so factionalized that Nigeria is gradually becoming a one party state thanks to the likes of Okon Abang and Sheriff who has shown himself to be an APC mole.

And it's so unfortunate that even if millions of Nigerians calls for Abang sack the APC government will turn deaf ears cos he hasn't finished doing their bidding.

You have only displayed your level of ignorance so what is the function of NJC. If Abang has done anything wrong it is left to them to do the right thing. Must APC be held responsible for everything. Thankfully APC and NJC aren't in good term in view of the recent bursting of some judges so they can't be accused of conniving with NJC.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by TheFreeOne: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
temodent:

You have only displayed your level of ignorance so what is the function of NJC. If Abang has done anything wrong it is left to them to do the right thing. Must APC be held responsible for everything. Thankfully APC and NJC aren't in good term in view of the recent bursting of some judges so they can't be accused of conniving with NJC.

If you think I am ignorant of NJC functions then I'll advise you to go through my posts on topics relating to arrest of judges. But unfortunately you couldn't read between the lines in your eagerness to jump to conclusions.

Let me break it down for you: APC in connivance with Sheriff is using Okon Abang to decimate PDP and should Nigerians even with evidences of corruption against call him for his 'sack' will the DSS/EFCC go for his jugular.
Re: PHOTOS: Women Protest Against Rejection Of Jegede's Candidacy By INEC by tunderay(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

If you think I am ignorant of NJC functions then I'll advise you to go through my posts on topics relating to arrest of judges. But unfortunately you couldn't read between the lines in your eagerness to jump to conclusions.

Let me break it down for you: APC in connivance with Sheriff is using Okon Abang to decimate PDP and should Nigerians even with evidences of corruption against call him for his 'sack' will the DSS/EFCC go for his jugular.

My friend, I still don't understand why you guys are blaming APC for PDP's obvious problem. Nobody is talking about Wike and Fayose that threw Sheriff up as the party chairman, or have you forgotten so soon? Is Fayose also an APC mole? Why can't you call a spade a spade, this have nothing to do with APC.. Its a PDP's problem in its entirety.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead Before Entering Bakassi IDP Camp Borno Today (photos) / Plots Underway To Tarnish My Image - Magu, EFCC Chair / We Are Being Deceived About Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.