Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore (877 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by mperostar: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
A man needs your urgent advice on what to do ... Read below:

I am 32 years old and my girlfriend is 31 years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.

Sometimes ago, I had serious medical problems and she gave me one of her kidneys to save my life.

However, things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever.

But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore.

I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.

If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.

Source: http://www.maestroperostar.com/2016/10/pls-help-she-donated-her-kidney-to-save.html

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by doggnoba: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
stop lying
Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
if this write-up is real then angry

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by JamieRocks(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Maybe you should honorably return the kidney back to her then go search for true love if you have the chance!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Foolish op

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by somez(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Russia need test their Satan 2 nuclear missile on you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by Ajinoride(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
mperostar:
A man needs your urgent advice on what to do ... Read below:

I am 32 years old and my girlfriend is 31 years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.

Sometimes ago, I had serious medical problems and she gave me one of her kidneys to save my life.

However, things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever.

But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore.

I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.

If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.

Source: http://www.maestroperostar.com/2016/10/pls-help-she-donated-her-kidney-to-save.html

u are not confused, u are a natural ingrate. I will suggest u return the kidney,ad tale a dive from Mt Krakatoa,into depths of molten lava
Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by ever811(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
see this one...you still dey learn work shaa...see the oga wey we know...

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by skywalker240(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Simple!...., give her back her kidney, and go ur separate ways

I have noting more to say

I think all bloggLIARS seriously need this..........grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by Gameguy900: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Zeus I summon thunder on this liar

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by ATK4Joy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ajinoride:

u are not confused, u are a natural ingrate. I will suggest u return the kidney,ad tale a dive from Mt Krakatoa,into depths of molten lava
u said my mind!
Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by yetty247(f): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Op, na thunder go strike
Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by chris2face(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
somez:
Russia need test their Satan 2 nuclear missile on you.
walahi this ur comment deserve an award
Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by wency(f): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
JamieRocks:
Maybe you should honorably return the kidney back to her then go search for true love if you have the chance!

and take the true love's kidney
Re: Pls Help! She Donated Her Kidney To Save Me And Now I Don't Love Her Anymore by imperialQueen(f): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
haaa!.. so OP, u have watched this movie too ehn
d gurl later collected her kidney back na and d guy died!... shocked

(1) (Reply)

This Will Bring A Cold Sensation Down Your Spine. / Y'all Can't Touch This. / Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.