Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Confused On A Biz To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confused On A Biz To Start (766 Views)

Top Ten Biz To Think About In 2020 / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / I Can Promote Your Tech Biz To My Thousands Of Subscrbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On A Biz To Start by tolugar: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
I've a shop in a good position. Am seriously looking the type of goods I'll put and sell in the shop. It's going to be fully managed by a sales girl or boy so I need something that can be easily accounted for.

Pls any ideas
Re: Confused On A Biz To Start by Demmah: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
If you have enough you can be a chi distributor, tissue distributor or sell cartons of indomie, Maggie, flour, spaghetti, oil, biscuits and so on, these you can easily account for without stress
Re: Confused On A Biz To Start by tolugar: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Demmah:
If you have enough you can be a chi distributor, tissue distributor or sell cartons of indomie, Maggie, flour, spaghetti, oil, biscuits and so on, these you can easily account for without stress

Tx

Things to think on.
But being a distributor, that requires a marketer
Re: Confused On A Biz To Start by cyberhope(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
great work @op..
according to me, where your shop is located will determine sales rate. I don't know where its located but for now,physical markets that i see trending is selling of wines and some beverages..
its also a business to make account for even when you are away....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s 10 Rules For Success / How One Ebook Made Me $2,019.83 (US Dollars) In Just Two Weeks / How Realistic Is IQ Options(binary Options)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.