Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking (20197 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Checkout Nigerian Police Ranks And Their Respective Salary / Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
25. Everyone that doesn't support the daura president is a wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by kharyode(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
No. 11 it true l0l nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by tolexy007(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
b
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by gerrardomendes(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by viktor01(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, it should be where 2 or more ladies are gathered, there is a cucumber in their midst cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha. I CANT FIT LAUGH O grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by viktor01(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Every old woman is a witch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Tjohnnay: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Evry gal holding cucumber nw is a lesbian. 9ja mentality

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by AkinPhysicist: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
cool Heaven and Hell are real places cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by pressplay411(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
-All bankers are rich (biggest misconception)
-Madam your house girl is bearing Ekaette and you work 9 to 5, sorry na your name, you're both shearing your husband ma.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Qudbell(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Any guy with a ride on campus is doing yahoo yahoo and any girl in the car with him has been used.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by GIIJ: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nathan2016:
Every young man that is doing well and have a ride in his early 2os or mid 2os without a job is a yahoo.. Yahoo guy..
m guilty of dis nd d ones dat drive honda accord...dnt knw wat d name of d model is...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Jacko1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
No. 6 is not fallacy or hearsay.... It is so true

Every polithiefcian embezzles money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by junnyjake(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
That used to be me.
Consuming all stereotypes any way they come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
All nairalanders are insane

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by josh77(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
if u begin to read dem go call u 'efiko' if u no read dem go say u NO get life

if dem see u wit lapi bag dem go beliv u dey do yahoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by darbeelicous(f): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Any guy with secret password dat his girlfriend doesn't know is cheating,
If u no dey answer questions for class u no know book.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by ghettowriter(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
61: Every police collects bribe. 62: Every super eagles game is a loss.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Kazrem(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
[i/]All first class must get automatic job.[i]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by FreshBoss007: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
every Northerner Na ab*ki

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by redcliff: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Everything here is true except for number 11.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by madubaymi: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Usjimy:
22. All ladies like cucumber

23. Everybody bearing the name lala eats snake

24. A Nigerian based abroad is 'rolling in milk and honey'.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by tete7000(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
holamiday:
1. The first thing to do after entering a banking hall is to tell the last person on the queue ''I'm behind you".

2. When you tell a lady stranger ''excuse me'', you want to toast her.

3. Gambling is a sin.

And what is your own view, is gambling a sin?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by yourmmyblack(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=elopee3000 post=50586889]Every ijebu did ritual ? Well well not all of them maybe 98% of ijebus did ritual shaa[/q thuote]

For your mind smelo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Bollinger(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Nigerians and their respective way of thinking. I can also bet 90% of those reading who will be reading this piece are guilty of this including myself cool

1. When a guy and a lady are seen discussing, they are dating,

2. If a guy tells a lady to come, he wants to woo her,

3. All old women looking unkempt are witches,

4. Anybody that is too rich has done money ritual,

5. A lady that is a Nurse had better wear her uniform when walking out the clinic before people will start thinking she went for an abortion,

6. Every politician embezzles money,

7. All wealthy men have joined the occultist group,

8. All lawyers are liars,

9. Philosophers are not Godly

10. If a pastor has plenty members in his church, he is using hand of god (Jazz),

11. If somebody is in the university, he or she is better than those in polytechnic and colleges of Education,

12. Every Musician has joined Illuminati,

13. All Traders do cheat,

14. All men are wicked or all men are the same,

15. If you don't come to church one Sunday, you have started backsliding,

16. If you walk with confidence, you are proud,

17. If you decide to always be alone, you have evil spirit members,

18. If you always answer question in class, you are the teacher's or lecturer's boy/girl,

19. Every rich Muslim is an Alhaji,

20. All Ijebu's did money ritual.

21. Add yours cool

I agree with everything except number 8. All lawyers are liers. It is a fact. It is also a view held all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by onelife97: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Nigerians and their respective way of thinking. I can also bet 90% of those reading who will be reading this piece are guilty of this including myself cool

This one is very right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by tete7000(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Evry gal holding cucumber nw is a lesbian. 9ja mentality

Na nairaland mentality. One of those rubbish ideas people promote on social media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by oluwaVaz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Biko that no 6 is so so true
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by timoteus(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
A good percentage of the list is correct
To me sha
What are you telling me angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by athorello(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
66. MMM is fraud
67. MMM have occult undertones
68.Joining MMM is joining multitudes to commit sin
69. Meanwhile MMM pays mega

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by brainiac228(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
23. Any student wearing glasses is briliant. 24. Those that sit at the back in class are dull.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Boyooosa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Not a way of thinking but a fact! 99% = 100% tho!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by mirrakk(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
.. To live good in skul u must lie collect money for aus as a student

.. If u ar d frst child in ur aus u ar responsible 2 ur siblings

.. After a university degree, start paying me all d money i spent on u-parents

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.