Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking (20198 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Checkout Nigerian Police Ranks And Their Respective Salary / Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by seamus387(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
APC can change Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Tobycharles: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
All poor Muslim r aboki
Every lady on jewelries n tatoo na olosho
He Who speaks grammar is vast and brilliant
Every lady that relates easily is wayward
If she doesn't associate she dey form
Every bald man is a wealthy Or prosperous

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Youngzedd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Usjimy:
22. All ladies like cucumber

23. Everybody bearing the name lala eats snake

grin grin grin

If lala catch you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by olisaEze(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
22. Lai Mohammed and Lies

23. Flat heads and drugs

24. Afonjas and Fraud

25. Aboki and child abduction

26. Moderators and ban

GBAM!! I declare u the winner!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by walybouy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Calabar girls sabi fcûk well well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by ddjay: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, it should be where 2 or more ladies are gathered, there is a cucumber in their midst cheesy cheesy
as in their middle na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Taciturn1: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Failure is always the fault of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys.Think of it.We are alive but they have opted for Cucumber. We can't be competing with Cucumber (mere fruit).Let us eat at least 500 cucumbers per day to send the fruit into extinction
My own advice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Laygos(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
ALL UNIFORM MEN IN NIGERIA ARE WOMANIZERS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by GoodSide: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
anything uniben./edo state/benin city ..must be a cultist.
lagos is usa to illiterates
ibadan is a dirty place.
any young guy driving a flashy car is a yahoo boi
girls wt a tatoo on they arm,legs,waist.is an opo
police and 20naira
nepa and power holding.
lastma and agberoism
airtel and network scams
once u travel abroad,you are rich.
every pastor is legit
dat hausas have big dhics
anyone living at abj must be a senators pikin.
ipob n drugs
the list too long abeg
nigerians n selfies at shoprite

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nathan2016: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
You should stop.. Some young guys are doing legit online business.. I am making approximately 3ook monthly online... But because of the stigmatization in Nigeria.. I better invest my money on property than buying car...
GIIJ:
m guilty of dis nd d ones dat drive honda accord...dnt knw wat d name of d model is...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by luzhioo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
iykedare:
10001. A richer guy will make a better husband than an average or poor guy.
10002. Guys with bigger dlcks are better lovers.
10003. IBO people love money to a fault.i
10004. Lagos belongs to Yorubas.
pls tell me did Lagos belong Igbo or hausa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
But number 6 is true.
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by GIIJ: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nathan2016:
You should stop.. Some young guys are doing legit online business.. I am making approximately 3ook monthly online... But because of the stigmatization in Nigeria.. I better invest my money on property than buying car...
hmmmmm..300k...wud it b bad if i bcome a friend
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by GreatVcent(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
All problem are spiritual
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Saint52(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
If your Yahoo boy, you must do a Yahoo+ before you blow

Two girls living together are cucumber crew

Coordinator are intelligent

Anyone in collect of education will be a teacher.

Only when you official ejaculate in your GF Pusxy that she will get pregnant

All male lecturer likes sleeping with students

if your a friend is a gal then your gay.

all black lips smoke weed

No spoilt girl is a virgin

All movies are film trick

That Goodluck is better than Buhari

That chibok girls are real,

All Rich men children have money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by discman2k2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
I dont know what number to count from, but...
-There's Sharia in all northern states, and if u stand & talk with any gurl na flog/Short sleeve
-Every Aisha (Hausa woman) must b in d other room(Kule)
-Every Banker is a womanizer(men) or Prostitutes (ladies )
- Every lady that goes to the bar must be a Runs gurl
- Every Ibo man is a cheat & all do business
- A menstruating woman is "Unclean " & therefore should not be "Kpenshed"
- If u are not married then you are unfortunate (ladies esp.)
- Every musician or e entertainer is rich or successful
- All men are after a woman's pvssy when he asks her out
- Every girl/boy that speaks (phoney) or grammar with a foreign accent is or must be Janded.
....blah bkah blah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by lereinter(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
every problem a south south or southeast indigene has either in nigeria or abroad is caused by buhari or apc...
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by arisanate(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Op,your greatest achievement to be on FP undecided
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by lereinter(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
any problem all southsouth and southeast person has is caused by buhari
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by iykedare(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
luzhioo:
pls tell me did Lagos belong Igbo or hausa grin

No man's land
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nathan2016: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sure
GIIJ:
hmmmmm..300k...wud it b bad if i bcome a friend
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bone jo, number 14 is true tongue
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by kiddkash(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
every calabar girl sabi do
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Rick9(m): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Esp that No 9, Some Nigerians and their irrational ways of thinking,

#Proud_Philosopher
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by iaminspired: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Nigerians believe no more virgin

It's really a mis conception because virgins still exist
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Toks2008(m): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Ugly ladies are wife materials.
Hot ladies have bad character
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by blingxx(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Bolustic:
22. Lai Mohammed and Lies

23. Flat heads and drugs

24. Afonjas and Fraud

25. Aboki and child abduction

26. Moderators and ban

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2016
tete7000:

And what is your own view, is gambling a sin?
Of course it isn't. If we say gambling is a sin, why do we think purchasing shares in a company isn't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.