Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man (718 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Advice Me! My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney, But I’m No Longer In Love With Her / She Safed My Life With Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her Any More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by Princeofficial(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
A 32-year-old man has publicly seeked the advice of people about his relationship. The young man via a social media handle disclosed how his 31-year-old girlfriend had helped save his life by donating one of her kidneys to him but some months/years after, the love he had for her faded. The man who did not reveal his identity said that: “ I am 32-years-old and my girlfriend is 31- years-old. We’ve been together for 5-years and now live together in a nice house. Sometime ago, I had serious medical problems and she gave me one of her kidneys to save my life. However, things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever. But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice. If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me . Wonder shall never end!!
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by moyakz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
love and kindness gone bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
it's simple. give her back her kidney and quit.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by ouzo1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
it's simple. give her back her kidney and quit.

God bless u sister,had it been I near u I for buy you jollof rice for this comment
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by femolacqua(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bobo Na common sense, when d going was tough she was there. Now it done plum/set u wan come commot, which kind human being u be?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by dollyjoy(f): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
He better return that kidney! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by divinehand2003(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
It's clear that the young man lacks the ability to love. There is no love in him.
I think he needs deliverance at Synagogue
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
ouzo1:

God bless u sister,had it been I near u I for buy you jollof rice for this comment

Amen! lol. u owe me a plate of jollof den anytime u come near me
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by nerodenero: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
She loved you enough to sacrifice her kidney and now you want out!!! You mean every letter in the word WICKED. I pray that kidney fails you because you don't deserve to live.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by ouzo1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

Amen! lol. u owe me a plate of jollof den anytime u come near me

Sure
Re: My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her - Man by Rocktation(f): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2016

(1)

Women / 7 Things To Show That You Are Falling For Him / I Need Someone To Help Me With Christmas Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.