Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) (43686 Views)

Policeman Beaten To Death By Soldiers In Rivers After A Heated Argument (photos) / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by PaulIdu: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Did anyone notice that the man was still alive

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by KingGeorgey(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
Thank God you still have a conscience... Sorry for making you feel bad though kiss
My bad.. Thanks for putting me right
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by redcliff: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
How can we be making simple errors at this stage?

Op, it should be 'Beating' and not 'Beaten'.

Modified...The op doesn't have error in his topic, but the mod who moved the thread to front page, made that error.

Your use of english is an error
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Dipville(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
One of the best cities in the world. Liveability,please PWC should check their result

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by redsun(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin

Crazy Nigerians. Is this some kind of nollywood movie or is it for real?
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Ubty: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
PaulIdu:
Did anyone notice that the man was still alive
I did notice the man turn his face a bit when the police officer lifted him up

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
redcliff:

Your use of english is an error

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by redcliff: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Thank you.

Lol. I later saw the error. No vex grin
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by PaulIdu: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ubty:

I did notice the man turn his face a bit when the police officer lifted him up

Me too
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. I later saw the error. No vex grin

I no vex... cool
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Coldfeet(f): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingGeorgey:
My bad.. Thanks for putting me right
You are welcome.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by planetx: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chylo:
That man may not have died immediately!!!

Nigeria is soo backward. An ambulance should have been called first before anything else, at least to try and save the man's life.

The fact that someone is not moving does not mean he is dead. In this particular case, he was pushed into the gutter and probably suffered a concussion and went unconscious. What he needed was first aid and paramedics; and they should move the body so carelessly until medical help arrives.

These are simple things they teach in Primary schools abroad. We have a long way to go.
Did you say ambulance and paramedics ? lol you must have been living abroad for a long time. In Nigeria once you are not moving and look dead you are declared dead by the bystanders.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Chylo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
planetx:
Did you say ambulance and paramedics ? lol you must have been living abroad for a long time. In Nigeria once you are not moving and look dead you are declared dead by the bystanders.

Yeah, that was my point. But I know for a fact that there are emergency ambulances in Lagos particularly. Lack of education is very dangerous to any group of people.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Emassive(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2016
One day bush meat go catch the hunter ooooo.

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by SWORD419(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2016
same shud also be done to soldiers
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Lagbodos1: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2016
No need to waist time , they need to kill the police man immediately police people are heartless I hate them
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by chachanga: 4:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Same police that runs from criminals like kids from bogeymen? Nigerian cowards-in-uniform who strip nakked to escape lynching for coercing ladies?!

Abi, Is it not Nigerian Police; they represent everything that is bad about The country and i can assure you, these leopards can't change their spots.

Mumu generation!
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by persius555(m): 5:02am On Oct 29, 2016
The NPF became a national nightmare and embarrassment the very day it got its own ministry of police affairs.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by deebsman1(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Thank God for modernization, i belief if humanity put all this modern technologies and tools to proper use, the world will be better for it
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by holyeye1989(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2016
If angry mob descend on u brother,u go beg God make police come. angry grin grin
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Aadeyinka(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2016
kinzation:
What on earth is wrong with all this Policemen Blood driven fools.. See how he wasted the life of an innocent man.
POLICEMUMU
nice, mob take charged to redress the police wrongly act, at times mad person correct the knowlegdeable people who not use their brain well.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Hades2016(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Is that all you could say?
Anyway, you need to manage your data , recession factor
brother you got no chill ooooo lol grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by kinzation(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Aadeyinka:
nice, mob take charged to redress the police wrongly act, at times mad person correct the knowlegdeable people who not use their brain well.
you're absolutely correct. ...sometimes this people needs their brain restored back to its factory settings
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by DjSwaga(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is bad. But let's get the facts right, it wasn't this policeman that pushed the man, it was his colleague, who already ran away. Another thing is that man was stil alive when they got there, they would have helped the police to take him to d hosp, but trust them, they are bothered abt beating him. Na evribody get fault jare

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by tblings: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
DID anbody notice the OLD MAN in the gutter WAS alive Cos I saw his head move in d video.

All what the angry foolish citizens saw was a FOOLISH policeman

....all what the frustrated populace want is to see the death of another human,say no to #junglejustice

Why not save the old man in the gutter first??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.