Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) (43683 Views)

Policeman Beaten To Death By Soldiers In Rivers After A Heated Argument (photos) / Robber Caught In The Act At Adealu Bus Stop In Lagos (Photos) / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by sylvar02(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Rich4god(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by otitokoroleti: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPF sef
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by wtfCode: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Make I only manage watch the pics. undecided
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
What has cucumber got to do with this thread? An elderly man lost his life in the very hands of the agent of an institution that is supposed to protect him and you can type this ...? would you type the same if the man was your dad or your relation?

I believe your are more matured than this.
May the soul of the poor man find peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by spinna: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Not a fan of jungle justice but a part of me feels dey 4 just sharply kill make everybody run. How many have they lied on and killed? FTNP, FTAP

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by fullstreets: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
The uniform of the Nigeria Police to me is d costume that the devil designed for his rebels.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by 007Gbenga: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
NP... desperate, retrded and hopeless.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by lilmax(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bom4Real:
Nigerian Police is very bad ,but Lagos police is Horrible
grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Coldfeet(f): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Wow!!.. After being disturbed by one yeye sergeant today in a checkpoint so this is how I get my revenge.. In the form of sweet news grin God is great.. I'll be sleeping beautiful today
Hmmm so it took the death of an innocent man for you to be appeased? Be happy and enjoy your sleep tonight a family somewhere won't be as lucky as you are feeling right now undecided

Rest in peace old man you died for this dude to have a good night sleep cry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by iukpe: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Everyone was concentrating on harassing the policeman perhaps to prevent him from escaping from the scene, instead of saving the victim. Only doctors should declare people dead.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Laple0541(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Perhaps because of #100 he just terminated another man's life.

Oluwa maje n shirin ooo.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by KingGeorgey(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
Hmmm so it took the death of an innocent man for you to be appeased? Be happy and enjoy your sleep tonight a family somewhere won't be as lucky as you are feeling right now undecided

Rest in peace old man you died for this dude to have a good night sleep cry
fault accepted... RIP SIR... Police sef na... Now u getting me scolded on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by fakati(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
It should be tit for tat why spare the idiot just because you are looking for bribe you killed the old man,the way policemen in Lagos treat motorists is bag.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by stevejomo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
my thought are with the families of the murdered innocent man, the officer turned murderer and the guy seen in the video beating the officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by ademasta(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaa... This serves as a lesson to all these black uniform folks.

That's somebody's father he just killed.

That policeman should be tried!

Ekelebe oshi!
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by micfoley: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
They allowed the policeman escape? And just left the old man there?

This society is sick
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Smh
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Their wahala too much, most especially the untouchable Task Force team.
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
why was that breathing bag of faeces not beaten to a state of comatose?
The law in this country headed by an aged gworo chewer from duara is totally ineffective and that son of an aged wh*re would go Scot free and would keep roaming the face of the earth freely inciting more nuisance to the society.
This is a case where I think I' LD support jungle justice.... a life for a motherFukerz life!
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Coldfeet(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingGeorgey:
fault accepted... RIP SIR... Police sef na... Now u getting me scolded on Nairaland
Thank God you still have a conscience... Sorry for making you feel bad though kiss

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
How can we be making simple errors at this stage?

Op, it should be 'Beating' and not 'Beaten'.
Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
welcome to banana republic. Where it is always the citizens vs agbero's "police"
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
ndidibabe:
Olodo.

Don't be fast to abuse...the op's topic is correct, go to front page and see what the mod who moved it there used as topic, then come back and apologize
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari is a coward, police are your worst enemy... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari is a coward, police men are your worst enemy... Tufiakwa
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Just watched the video.. .
That's a barbaric display by the man In uniform.. .
The people there ranting, and crying should have rushed the man to a nearby hospital..it maybe the man is Just unconscious...
Yet they are displaying another barbaric attitude..
What's difference Will it make killing the so called policeman?

We still have a long way to go...

I'm not justifying the uniform guy action please, before you quote me

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by PaulIdu: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Even without guns this evil policemen can kill
Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by planetx: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Only in the zoo called Nigeria will civilians be beating a uniformed police officer in broad daylight.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) by Chylo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
That man may not have died immediately!!!

Nigeria is soo backward. An ambulance should have been called first before anything else, at least to try and save the man's life.

The fact that someone is not moving does not mean he is dead. In this particular case, he was pushed into the gutter and probably suffered a concussion and went unconscious. What he needed was first aid and paramedics; and they should not move the body so carelessly until medical help arrives.

These are simple things they teach in Primary schools abroad. We have a long way to go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) / The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.