Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad (1869 Views)

I Have Warned Her / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Advice - My Girlfriend Had Sex With Someone I Have Warned Her About.. Contiinue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
I eventually saw the video that went viral involving the so called Miss Anambra and her friend. I must admit it was one of the most disgusting videos I've ever since in my life. Now I see why some people are very quick to blast Nigerian girls and call them names on nairaland. I can't believe a girl of that age could stoop so low to engage in such rubbish. I won't be surprised if at the end of the day she was paid peanuts.

As for those of you supporting her, I won't be surprised if you're all closet lesbians and homosexuals as well. I have instructed my wife never to include cucumber whenever she's preparing salad or trying to garnish my food. Seeing how that cucumber was used by both girls to pleasure their dirty pvssy is enough to make me hate cucumber.

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by kinggogo: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin if she cum disagree nko

2 Likes

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by dollyjoy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
This matter has been over flogged already. Cucumber this,cucumber that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by Rexyblaze: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
grin

Lol bros you dey vex oo

#Istandwithcucumber
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinggogo:
she should be ready to go back to her father's house. No more cucumber in any of my meals. Be it salad, fried rice, jollof or any food for that matter.

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
This matter has been over flogged already. Cucumber this,cucumber that. undecided
when you decide to wash your dirty linens in public, things like these are bound to occur. By the way, why are you sympathizing with the cucumber girl? Are you sure it's not what I'm thinking? I'll take note of this moniker from now on.
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by Batlan01: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
#IStandWithCUCUMBA angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by santos123(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
then

1 Like

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:
#IStandWithCUCUMBA angry
I don't stand with cucumber anymore especially with the nonsense I saw.
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by EHMIR(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
kinggogo:
he go vex suspend her from 'the other room'' till she go gree komot cucum'bae' frm his foodsgrin
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Rexyblaze:
grin

Lol bros you dey vex oo

#Istandwithcucumber
Bros I can't imagine myself eating cucumber with what I saw.
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by Batlan01: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
I don't stand with cucumber anymore especially with the nonsense I saw.
Buy the extra large ones... U size it well b4 U buy it... If its 6-9inches, dnt buy... Also check de girth.. If its de size of J.T Dickson, dnt buy... #IStandWithCUCUMBA angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by EHMIR(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cucum is a bae grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by Rexyblaze: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
©

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by Godfullsam(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cucumber has many health benefits, d fact that a girl used a cucumber to pleasure herself does not mean you should ban cucumber from your home.

I love banana so much, i buy banana and plantain every week. I heard that some ladies use banana to self-service, that does'nt i should stop eating it .
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Arab,,, why u no stop to eat banana join... sad
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by kinggogo: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Woww, well me i've neva really lyked cucumber ryt 4rm tym, so dis current trending cucumber story will only push me more farther away 4rm it
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by martineinstein(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Batlan01:
Buy the extra large ones... U size it well b4 U buy it... If its 6-9inches, dnt buy... Also check de girth.. If its de size of J.T Dickson, dnt buy... #IStandWithCUCUMBA angry
see dis one ...dem no dey go for below 9inches cumcumber...they now go for 10inches and above,since na dat type dey satify dem..men ucumber is no longer viable
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by uckennety(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:

See dem
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
And the cucumber talk goes on undecided undecided
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by afroLAD: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
OP, you are here ranting about cucumber this and cucumber when you should be in bed with your wife. When she turns to cucumber for epp, I hope you come here to tell us.
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
I eventually saw the video that went viral involving the so called Miss Anambra and her friend. I must admit it was one of the most disgusting videos I've ever since in my life. Now I see why some people are very quick to blast Nigerian girls and call them names on nairaland. I can't believe a girl of that age could stoop so low to engage in such rubbish. I won't be surprised if at the end of the day she was paid peanuts.

As for those of you supporting her, I won't be surprised if you're all closet lesbians and homosexuals as well. I have instructed my wife never to include cucumber whenever she's preparing salad or trying to garnish my food. Seeing how that cucumber was used by both girls to pleasure their dirty pvssy is enough to make me hate cucumber.

[img]http://media./media/JwtM48eNkKI0w/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by shogotermies(m): 1:02am On Oct 29, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Bros I can't imagine myself eating cucumber with what I saw.

#IstandWithCucumber.. But Bros so u watch blue film....
Re: I Have Warned My Wife Never To Use Cucumber In Preparing Salad by vicstar(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

na naija for u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See How Sarah(of The Bible) Manipulated Abraham. Women Come And Explain Oo / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos / Check Out Me And My Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.