Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? (907 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi all, my Guyfriend told me that after he takes a girl to dine out at a restaurant, they don't pick his calls.

Is this the new trend?
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by finalbosss1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
i dnt understand
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by drsugar: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Obviously, he's his own problem.

They obviously see him as a gullible guy to chop his money, nothing more, no feelings afterward.

He's not doing something right.

Just leave him girl, he'll soon learn on his own.
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my Guyfriend told me that after he takes a girl to dine out at a restaurant, they don't pick his calls.

Is this the new trend?
Chai..! Na wa o

See question...

If u as a lady u can't help him out on what to do to get them ladies... Infact lipsrsealed

Mchew....
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by Bluezy13(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
We survived the mum, sister, brother, neighbor, colleague and boyfriend seasons, I believe we'll survive this 'guyfriends' season. We will

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
I wanted to comment before. . . but I realized it was a post by mamagee. . . so....

1 Like

Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by ccqueen(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Probably he eats in a disgusting manner...I lose appetite when I eat with someone that eats carelessly.
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by mamagee3(f): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
ccqueen:
Probably he eats in a disgusting manner...I lose appetite when I eat with someone that eats carelessly.
tongue
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
We survived the mum, sister, brother, neighbor, colleague and boyfriend seasons, I believe we'll survive this 'guyfriends' season. We will
Amen my brother, Amen!!
Re: My Guyfriend Told Me After He Takes A Girl To Eat, They Don't Pick His Calls? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Amen my brother, Amen!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Donald Trump Grabs This Beautiful Girl In Her... / How Will U Fell? / New Kid On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.